Some problems with rp here.
I don't quite understand the huge gentials but I can understand the large bellies. Some people like to have their characters go through a hyper pregnancy where they have more kids and some people like to rp the person being unable to move on their own, need help to move, or just can't move at all. I'm not really sure how to explain it but it is something people like. I don't really understand the genitals one but I guess it's probably the same reason but I don't really see the appeal of that one.

Everyone just likes different things and in fantasy/rping, you can make your rules so long as the people you are rping with are okay with it. If not then they rp with someone else. I'm okay with a small pregnancy size but I do like to give my character torture by making them bigger an having em go through a rapid pregnancy but I always respect what other people like to do to their characters. So I can understand why you don't the exaggerated portions. A lot of people use rping to escape the bounds of reality, I kind of do and I just let my imagination run. Anything can happen as it's just a story and why should we just bind our characters to the same laws as we are? (rhetorical question there.) It's just kind of boring ot me and maybe others to rp things as reality works for em. -shrugs- That's just my idea on why, probably not right but eh.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Some problems with rp here. - by Hyenadog - 05-24-2016, 04:22 PM
RE: Some problems with rp here. - by SRuiz - 05-28-2016, 07:06 AM
RE: Some problems with rp here. - by anibus3 - 05-28-2016, 07:08 AM
RE: Some problems with rp here. - by Gravid Lutra - 05-28-2016, 09:18 PM
RE: Some problems with rp here. - by Loki - 05-31-2016, 09:29 PM
RE: Some problems with rp here. - by Hyenadog - 05-31-2016, 04:55 PM
RE: Some problems with rp here. - by SRuiz - 05-31-2016, 11:46 PM
RE: Some problems with rp here. - by Buggy Girl - 06-01-2016, 12:47 AM
RE: Some problems with rp here. - by Hyenadog - 06-10-2016, 05:19 PM