Open Stucky MPreg RP
This continues for another hour or so with still no progress. Bucky was currently laid back against the pillows, his hands running over his large stomach as he caught his breath once again, pausing in his pushing for now.
Bucky is breathing heavily as he feels the baby moving down "ooooooh, Steve" he moaned "I'm so tired" h keeps breathing as he waits for the next contraction to start
"I know you are, but your getting there, just slower than expected"
Bucky bite his lips when he felt another contraction, gritted his teeth and started to push again. "AAAAAAAAAARGH" he screamed as he did it. He breathed heavily, just like a dog after running "oof, oof, oof... OUCH... Ngggggggnh"
When Bucky pauses once again to catch his breath Steve comes over to wipe his face with a cool rag, cooling him down some as he tries to help Bucky relax. "Your doing great"
(sorry, i forgot you had replied it)

"so why aren't them coming out?" Bucky asked with an exhausted sigh after a long and painful push. Now the contractions were very close, almost two minutes apart, he could barely rest before having to push again. He was feeling terrible, almost as if he was being cut in a half by a chainsaw
"I don't know Buck" Steve runs his hand over Bucky's back for a few minutes. "Come on, let's see if changing position might help" Steve moves to stand before helping Bucky to his feet, his arms wrapped around Steve's neck.
Bucky tried to stand up, but he couldn't, the pain was too much. He went back to the same position, sobbing "I can't, Steve. This position will be." He kept breathing until the next contraction came, and then pushed harder than never. And, to his relief, he started to feel, though very slowly, the babies inside him moving.
Steve sighs lightly, him not able to do anything else but watch as Bucky struggles through the contractions.
Bbucky kept breathing as the pain would intensify. Soon he bit his lips again and pushed, in agony, but finally feeling something change. The pain was getting worse, now he was feeling a ring of fire on his anus, which probably meant the baby was about to crown
Steve grabs a towel before moving back between his friends legs. He couldn't quite see the head yet though.
Bucky breathed desesperated again, waiting for next contraction to come. When it came, he started to push again
"Keep going, your doing great" Steve pats his leg softly in encouragement.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH, PLEASE STEVE, DO SOMETHING" Bucky cried out, feeling tears on his eyes as he pushed hard enough to make his ass tear and still couldn't feel the babies coming down
Steve slowly moves his hands down before beginning to run his thumbs over Bucky's puckering hole, helping the skin to stretch little by little as he did. "Your almost there Buck, almost there"
"No, Steve, i can't do this" Bucky cried, feeling the heat and the pain spread through his body. He just wanted it to be over, he wasn't being able to do it. However, when the contraction came, he pushed even so, crying and yelling out loud. He sobbed when it was over and, again, he hadn't felt no progress
"Yes you can, I know you can"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH, HOLY SHIT" Bucky screamed as he pushed harder, hoping the baby would start to come out

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,721 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,368 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,487 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 12,604 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,017 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,743 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,803 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 29,755 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,696 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Mpreg Clinic (Open to all) Bellygurl 54 9,017 10-11-2018, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27