Mpreg Cafe (Open RP)
"Sure, be my guest" Daniel said, starting to smile but frowning later when he was tortured with another contraction. He squeezed the sheets under his body before Will offered him his hand, which he gratefully accepted. "Thanks" he said to Will, who kissed him on his cheek and hugged him while they waited for Reav's answer if Daniel could start pushing or not
Reav nodded at the approval. His hands crept to his hole to assess the dilation, smiling as he found his friend ready enough. When the contraction came. Reav had to hold on to the legs of Daniel to keep it open. A mop of hair was slowly revealing itself as the head bulged started bulging out slightly.

"Daniel, you're ready, and it seems baby number one is ready as well. Maybe more than ready, he's already bulging. On the next contraction, push with all you got okay." He rubbed the thighs of his friend, sending out a feeling of comfort.

"Will, make sure he doesn't pass out during this okay? You'll be my watch from there." The owner shifted his position on his seat, trying to get as comfortable as he can be.

"Alright, let's have some babies!" was his cheerful comment.
"Do you hear this, honey?" Will said "We're ready to meet our babies" he held Daniel's hand, and one could tell he was escited. Danie, himself smiled while looking at Will's face, specially by the way he had called the babiesĀ 

"Our babies" Daniel repeated, realizing it was true, placing a hand over his huge distended belly. And, when the next contraction started, he breathed deeply and pushed hard, still holding Will's hand
Reave smiled at how the opening widened further, revealing more of the head. Daniel was putting his all into it, and he was proud of his friend for being so strong. He'd count one to ten before signaling the laboring man to let go of the push. Daniel would grunt silently, but much force was always produced. This repeated, the pushing and counting, until already half of the head was out.

"Alright Daniel, one big push should do it and the head would be out!" He called from below. When heavy pants were only heard from his friend he turned to look at Will.

"Will, how's Daniel holding up?" Surely he's friend is still alright, right?
"It's okay, Reav" Daniel said between his pantings "I'm doing fine, just... a little bit tired. But i will be able to do it" he said. And, as the next contraction began, he gritted his teeth and pushed as hard as he could while hoding Will's hand.

"You can do this, Dan, push" Will said to encourage him as the laboring man pushed with all he could.
(Omg I'm so sorry, If been taking a break for too long)

Charlie just watched with scared but at the same time curious look during the whole ordeal.
He panicked, once Daniel's contraction started again, but also tried to cheer him on.

"You can do it!" He whispered, sitting on the other side of the room.
"Smile for me! I'll give you free belly rubs! Angel "

(Hello hello! Is it okay if I can be Reave's family member?)
Name: Erin
Role: Family Member visiting/ Costumer.
Description: Pale skin, Gold brown hair with bangs, Green eyes, Small frame and delicate body, 5'7 feet tall.
Pregnant: Yes
How far along/ How many: 2 1/2 months, triplets.
Extra info: No one knows he's pregnant yet, though he's glowing and sometimes feels a bit sick. He came back at this neighbourhood after 4 years. He wanted to surprise his cousin, Reave.
He is caring despite his face being expressionless. He was always the secretive type of person, and is usually chill. His weakness is his love for desserts.
(It's okay Tomoshe, and go ahead Kaonashi! :) )

Reav sighed in relief hearing the tired yet very much alive voice of his friend. "Well that's a relief! Okay here we go... I'll start counting. 1,2,3,4... and we have the head! Great job, Daniel. I see a tuff of brown, looks like the first will be brunette just like his papa. Do you want to feel it? I read it helps in giving more energy to the 'mother'." He smiled as he can now clearly see the face of the first of his nephews.

There was then a knock on the store's door. Reav was currently occupied in the moment, but not wanting to miss the guest outside, he sent a smile to Charlie's direction. With how pale the teen was getting, he thought the boy could surely have some a change of scenery.

"Charlie, can you get the door for me?" He looked at Daniel's teary face, chuckling a bit before asking.

"Daniel , you don't mind another possible audience do you?"

What met Charlie outside was Erin. Who knew a his favorite cousin was visiting?
Daniel sighed in relief when he finally got the baby's head out. "Surely i want to feel it" he said with a smile when Reav offered, and placed his hand carefully around his canal, being able to feel the head, and a smile glowed on his face "This is amazing" he said, and tears of emotion started to fall from his eyes. As Charlie left to get the door, Daniel smiled at Reav "I hope i'm not scaring Charlie, poor guy" he said, realizing that the younger boy could be scared by all of that.

As Reav asked about another audience, Daniel just shook his head "It's okay, i don't mind. I guess this really is a big show, right?" he joked. Why, he was so concentrated on putting his childs into the world that he wouldn't mind it if the whole country was watching him right now. All he wanted was to hold his babies as soon as possible, so it didn't really matter how many people were seeing it.
Charlie stiffly nodded, walking to the front door like a robot who needed it's oil. He waddled passed the tables, unlocking the door as his now pale baby-face peeked through.
"Um.. We are currently c-closed!" Said the young adult, before pausing. The person at the front door looked similar to Reav, the owner of this cafe. "Might you be.. Reav's twin brother?!"
"Smile for me! I'll give you free belly rubs! Angel "

(Is anyone up to continuing this?)
(I was wondering if I can join (
(Guys... Bump? Do you still want to continue this?)
(Is this still open (
(I want to join (
(I guess this isn't open anymore (

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,391 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,127 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,065 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,207 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,720 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,239 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,368 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,486 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 12,602 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,017 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie