Mpreg Cafe (Open RP)
(Sorry. because of school I can only access the internet during weekends Blush )

Reav looked apologetically at Daniel. He was unable to help his friend because another pregnant member needed him. Hearing the compliment of their customer he smiled. "We are happy that you find it delicious, mistress. Is there anything more that you would want?"
Daniel smiled "Thanks, ma'am, i'm really glad you liked it. It's an old recipe, my grandmother thought me" He went back to his kitchen and let Reav continue with his job. On the kitchen, he sat again on a chair and waited for the next order to come.
 Name: Ivan 
Role: Customer
Pregnant: Yes
How many/ how far along: 4/due any time
Description: white haired, 5'2 tall, thin framed, lilac eyes.
Extra info: He's waiting for her wife who left her at the cafe to eat and rest while she shopped along the streets. 

Ivan was seated gently by her wife on a table near the restrooms (just in case he needed to pee) and was kissed goodbye. He smiled at her and placed her hand on top of his huge mound. "Come back for us soon, okay. And make sure to not get lost, you know we won't be able to find you. He chuckled and again kissed her. When his wife was no longer in site, he started rubbing his stomach and took in big breaths slowly. He wasn't in pain but somehow he felt different. His worry disappeared when he became distracted with the delicious smell of another customer's cookie. He waved for the butler over with much enthusiasm.

Reav noticed another customer calling for him so he went to him only to stop when he saw that the man was heavily pregnant, maybe farther along than his friend Daniel. Ivan noticed and just smiled, noticing that the butler was also expecting. "I'm due any time now with quadruplets, how about you?" Reav was snapped back to reality and staggered to his customer, bowing in respect. "My name is Reav, master. Um, I'm about 3 months, sir."

Ivan's eyes widened in wonder. "3 months? but you are bigger than when I was at your mark, and I'm carrying quads." Coullair blushed and placed a hand on his bump. "T-there's five, master. Um, may I take your order?" Reav said being too shy.

"Five! Well Congratulations, friend." Ivan said excitedly. "Oh yes, my order. Can I have some of the cookies that that lady over there." He pointed at Zoe "was eating earlier, and a milkshake with that will be good." Reav nodded and went to find Daniel in the Kitchen." Daniel here's an order. oh and its for a pregnant man so make sure that its safe for him okay? thank you! You want some help, this time bro?"
"Whoa, a pregnant man with quads? That's a lot of babies" Daniel said, smiling and reading the paper "Cookies and Milkshake? Well, this guy has a good taste. It's okay little brother, doesn't need to help me, but i would like to see him a little bit after finishing this" Daniel said "I'll do his order and then i'll take it to him." he said, starting to make the cookies with care and love. He loved to make this recipe, it was one of the bests in his opinion. While he was doing it, he sang "Cups", an Anna Kendrick's song that was playing on the radio. Within minutes, the cookies were ready and his apron and face were covered in flour. He made the milkshake and walked to the man's table, putting it in front of him with a smile. 

"Hello, sir, I'm Daniel, the cook. Here are your cookies and milkshake. I hope you will like it. Reav told me you were pregnant, so i made the cokies with extra care and extra chocolate" he said
"Whatever tea and entree you recommend please :). "
She happily polishes off her cookies and patiently waits for her meal to arrive <3!
Message me if you need a tummy rub  Heart
Daniel heard the woman's order and went to the kitchen to make what she had asked for. In a few minutes the tea was ready, so he brought it to het table with a smile "here you are, ma'am. I hope you will like it, it's a delicious mint tea"
Reav then followed suit, bringing in a pastry. "This is a house-recipe cinnamon rolls, mistress. I hope you would enjoy this as well."smiling he said. After, he bowed then excused to leave, going to the kitchen to do some dishes.

Ivan was happily munching on his cookies when he felt a cramp forming. He stopped eating and placed a hand on his stomach, wincing as he did so.  He began breathing deeply and tried to figure out what was happening. He felt a strong cramp and gripped the table, arching his body towards the huge bump.

"Ah!" he squeaked out, unable to suppress himself from the pain.
Daniel had just handled the woman's coffe when he heard Ivan groaning. He went to the man's table and asked, concerned "Excuse, me, sir, are you okay? Do you need help?"
Ivan looked up to see Daniel and reached for his hand. He gripped it tightly when another contraction hit him. "Mmmmnn... I-I don't know. My s-stomach, it hurts. Ah! P-please help me." he pleaded to the man.

Reav heard moaning and pained cries so he went out of the kitchen to see what it was. He was shocked to see their pregnant customer hunched in pain with Daniel. He gasped and quickly went to his friend.

"Oh my! Daniel, what happened is he in labor?"
"Okay, okay, keep calm, everything will be allright" Daniel said, trying to calm down the other man "Take deep breaths, I'll help you with everything i can" he said, breathing slowly to show the man how he should breathe. Trying to distract the man, he said "My name is Daniel. What's your?"

As Reav appeared and asked if the man was in labor, Daniel replied "Well, i'm not sure, i think so". He turned around to the man and asked "Would you like me to call someone? Your partner, someone in your family, 911?"
Ivan followed Daniel's breathing technique and had himself breathing in and out like him.

"I-I'm I-Ivan." He said when a contraction ended. He reached for his phone with much wincing and handed it to them. "My w-wife, nnnghhh.... p-please call h-her. Ah!" He bit his lip and held his stomach tighter.

Reav looked to Daniel and nodded. He contacted the wife, only to find no one answering. "Daniel! She's not answering! What do we do?" Reav called to him in worry. Suddenly they heard Ivan scream so loud. "Aghhhh!" that was followed by a gush of liquid.
"Oh, damn, your water broke!" Daniel exclaimed, and then thought "duh, of course he knows that" He turned to Ivan and said "Ivan, your wife is not answering the phone and your water just broke. We can call 911 if you want, but their center is far from here, and there is a chance you'll have to give birth here. If that's the case, i want you to know that we will do whatever we can to help you, though we don't have a lot of experience with births."
Ivan cried out in pain and continued breathing deeply. He looked at Daniel tearfully and bit his lip, wincing as he felt another contraction. "J-just p-please help nghhh...me..." He said.

Reav came closer and suggested something to Daniel.
"Daniel, I think its better we take him to our room. I think he'll be more comfortable giving birth in somewhere more private."
"Hey, of corse we are going to help you. Just concentrate in staying calm, we will help you, okay? And everything will be fine" Daniel said, trying to calm Ivan. When Reav pointed they should take the laboring male to their room, Daniel said "Yeah, that's exactly what i was thinking..." He was about to try to hold Ivan when he saw his own belly and remembered he was also pregnant "We can't take him like that... I'll call Will, he can carry Ivan to our room" Will was one of the staff member who was not pregnant at the moment, so it would be safe for him to carry Ivan. Daniel stood up and went look for the guy "Will? Will? We need some help here... Where are you?" He called as he looked around. It took him only a few minutes to see the guy "Oh, there you are"

Name: William
Nicknames: Will, Hercules/Herc (Only Daniel calls him Hercules, and just in a playful and caring way)

Role: Waiter
Description: Tall, muscled, short and wavy red hair, blue eyes. Big biceps and pecs, broad shoulders. Really handsome.
Pregnant: no
Extra info: Is Bissexual, and, despite what other people may think, he is not just a pretty face or just a hunk guy. He is also very sweet, and gets really hurt when people treat him like a piece of meat or like an exhibitionist guy, which he is not. He and Daniel are really close friends.

Will heard Daniel calling him and looked around to find his friend. "Hey, Daniel, what's up?" He asked smiling, but stopped when he saw his friend's worried face "What happened, are you okay? The babies...?" he asked, looking at Daniel's belly, as to see if it was contracting

"No, my babies are fine" Daniel said "But there is a guy here and he is in labor, and we need to take him to our room, but we can't carry him. Can you help us? We wouldn't ask you to do it if we weren't pregnant too" He said, blushing, because he knew how William hated to feel like some 'muscled thing'. 

To his surprise, however, William just smiled and said "Sure i can carry him, Daniel. And don't worry, i know you don't think of me that way. Where is the guy?"

"Over here, follow me" Daniel said, and went to Ivan's table "Hi, i'm back. Ivan, this is William. And, William, this is Ivan"

"Hi, Ivan" Willian said "I'll take you to their room, to help you, with your permission". He bend over and asked "may I?"
Ivan breathed out when a contraction ended. He looked at Will with a pained smile. "Y-Yes, p-please. Hooo..." He was relieved there was someone they can bother with carrying him because he doesn't know if he can still support himself to walk. His smile faded and his face again scrunched up when a new stronger contraction came, making him ball up around his abdomen. "Ngghh...aaaahhhh!!!"

Reav was thankful that Daniel was able to get Will. He was alarmed however when Ivan let out a scream that sounded more painful than the others. He quickly crouched down to Ivan's behind and took a peak under his dress shirt (He took his pants off when the water broke). His face paled when he saw Ivan's hole.

"Guys we better hurry! He's already at 10 cm and baby no.1 is near crowning!" He rubbed Ivan's thighs and smiled comfortingly to him. "Don't worry sir, you'll be fine, we promise."
Will looked at Ivan and said "Sorry, sir" And took him, very carefully, so the guy wouldn't get hurt. It was really easy for him to take Ivan, he was lighter than Will had thought. He carried the pregnant guy to the staff member's room and, very carefully, put the guy on the bed. Daniel followed him and looked at Ivan when he was already on the bed "Hey, Ivan... If your contractions are so close... well, i think we should measure your dilation. Is that okay by you?"
Ivan nodded while panting. He groaned when he felt the first baby getting lower to his opening. He gripped the sheets and shifted about the bed, trying to ease pressure. "I-I n-need to p-push..." He said weakly.

Reav went out of the room to get towels and other supplies, placing them near the bed. He sat beside Ivan and wiped his forehead. "Just breathe in and out sir, that's it." He looked at Daniel. "Is he okay to push?"
Daniel carefully measured Ivan's dilation, with his permition, and then said "I think so, he is about ten centimeters" He looked at Ivan and said "Okay, friend, when next contraction begins, i need you to push as hard as you can, okay? While it doesn't start, breathe the way i told you to, okay? You'll be fine."

Will was watching the scene quietly, ready to help if he it was needed.
Ivan nodded while doing the breathing exercises. He was a bit scared but he knows he must do this. A contraction soon came and as he was told he began to push. "Hnnggghhhh!!!...." He gripped Daerin's hand tightly. The contraction passed and rested his head again on the pillow. Another came and he was back to pushing with all his might. He groans as he felt burning in his hole. "Aahh! I-It hurts." He pushed shifting slightly with the pain.

Reav encouraged him holding the other's hand tightly too. "You're doing great, sir. Just keep pushing." And Ivan did push.
"Okay, Ivan, you are doing it great. It seems that the head is about to crown." Daniel said. He put himself between Ivan's legs, so he could coach him and take the babies when they arrived. Will, blushing, offered his hand for Ivan, and said "If you want a hand to squeeze...". He was worried about Reav's hands. The other waiter seemed so short when compared to Will himself, that he feared the other male would have his hands broken with Ivan's squeezes

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,390 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,118 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,064 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,168 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,713 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,230 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,367 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,471 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 12,578 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,017 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie