Mpreg Cafe (Open RP)
Ivan can only nod at Daniel's word as the urge to push hit him again. "Hnggghh!!..." He panted after and saw Will offering his hand to him. He smiled slightly and grabbed for it, just in time for another contraction to start. He pushed harder this time, squeezing tightly Will's hand. "Aaaaahhh!!!" He screamed then the head popped out.

Reav was thankful to Will. He sighed in relief when he felt less pressure on his hand.
"You're doing great sir. Your firstborn will be with you shortly." He felt himself smile when he saw Ivan smiling, though in pain, when he heard him.
"Whoah, the head is out, Ivan you are doing it amazing" Daniel said, smiling "Now, take a little break and let me check if the cord is not around the baby's head". He felt it for around a minute and then said "Okay, it's clear. Do you want to feel it?" Daniel asked, taking Ivan's head and placing it delicately on the baby's hed "Can you feel the hair?"
Ivan panted and smiled when he heard that the head was out. His smile grew when he felt his baby's head. He teared up slightly in happiness.

He scrunched up in pain. "I-I'm ready to push.." He bore down again. and breathed through the contractions. "Heehoo..."

Reav was happy for him. "It won't be long now sir."
"Okay, Ivan, my friend, if you feel ready to push, do it" Daniel said, looking between Ivan's legs "I believe that in a few more pushes, this one will be out" he said, patting Ivan's knees

"You hear that, man?" Will asked, with a smile "A few pushes and your baby will be here" He was still holding Ivan's hand, so the guy could squeeze it if he needed. He looked at Reav and said "Oh, by the way, Reav, shouldn't we call 911? I think it would be safier for him and for the babies"

Daniel looked up and said "Oh, by the way, i'll need a clean scissor here, a sterilized one"
Ivan nodded as he pushed again. "Hmmm...ahhh!" He pushed for a couple of times until he felt the baby slid out. "Aaghhh!"
He smiled as the baby cried. "Uwaaa!"

Reav was awed with the birth scene. He was snapped out of it when he heard Will. "Oh yes, just a minute." He got up to grab the phone and dialed 911. "Hello, yes we have a pregnant man in labor here. He's expecting quads and had already birthed one. Please hurry!"
"Congratulations, Ivan, it's a beautiful baby boy" Daniel said, cutting the cord when Reav came back with the sterilized scissors and cut the baby's cord. Afther that, he handled the baby to the father, with a smile.

Will smiled when he saw the baby, and said "He is beautiful baby, and you did an amazing job, Ivan"

(if you want it to be a girl just let me know)
Ivan breathed out and smiled hearing the cries of his baby boy. Still panting, he looked at Will. "C-can I see him?"

Reav was happy for the laboring man. He continued wiping Ivan's forehead with a a wet cloth. "1 down 3 to go."

(I'm sorry for the late reply. I just finished exams Blush .You want to continue the birth or just let the medics take over?)
(It's okay. Feel free to do whatever is better for you)

"Sure you can" Daniel said with a smile and gave the baby to the man "Here, hold it close. He is a beautiful baby, isn't he?"
Ivan teared up a little seeing his baby. "My boy... you got your mother's eyes." He smiled at the baby in his arms. Reav smiled and soon politely took the baby away to be cleaned up. Just as he finished cleaning the first baby, he heard moaning from the room. He shushed the baby to sleep and put him in a makeshift bed. After he returned to Ivan's side. "Is another one coming already?" his question was answered by a strong grip on his hand.

(Do you have any ideas in mind? )
(Sorry by the late, i had to go. I don't have any ideas yet, but feel free to do what is better for you)

"Okay, man, you can do this, buddy, you are already dilated, the worse part is done." Will said, holding Ivan's hand.

"Allright, Ivan, on next contraction i want you to push again. The second baby is on the way."
Breathing through the pain, Ivan readied himself to push. He was a lot calmer and more composed this time, gaining strength from his firstborn. He felt the contraction and pushed hard along with it. He continued this process of breathing and pushing hard until the head of the second emerged.

"Mmmhhhaaa!...."

Reav went out to sanitize the scissors and other equipment again for the birth of the second baby. He also brought in more towels and hot water, wanting to be of much help as possible.
(Sorry, i forgot about this completely)

"Okay, Ivan, you are ready to do it, the second baby is on the way" Daniel said, looking between Ivan's legs. "Push when you feel you must, okay?"

Will squeezed Ivan's hand and wiped his forehead with a wet cloth "You can do it, man, push"
Ivan did as he was told and continued to bore down. He moaned a little feeling the baby slowly slip past him.

"Mmmnnhhhaahh!"

Reav was quick to hand Daniel the materials seeing the second baby is coming out soon.
"Okay, Ivan, you are doing it great, the head is already crowning." Daniel told the laboring man, patting his knees and giving his own belly a rub to calm the unquiet baby inside of him "Next contraction, give me a hard push, and i believe the head will be coming out" he said with a smile
Ivan pushed hard, his face scrunching up and turning red, and screamed when he felt the baby's head pop out. He breathed harshly after but was again forced to push as another strong contraction came.
"Hahahaha.....Aghhmmmnnnhhh!"

Reav continued to wipe Ivan's forehead. He stopped when he saw Daniel rubbing his stomach. He became worried. "Daniel, how are you doing there?"
"Okay, Ivan, you are doing it great, the baby's head is out" Daniel said with a smile, but also a bit nervous, because he was worried about Ivan. The birth seemed to be going very painfully and he wondered if the man was going to be okay. As Reav asked him how he was he nodded and said "I'm fine, it's okay. Thanks. It's just... the babies, they are very unquiet, but it's nothing to worry about" he said.

"Are you sure you are fine?" Will asked, still holding Ivan's hand. Daniel confirmed it with a smiled and went back to look after Ivan "Now, Ivan, do you want to rest a little bit or are you ready to push again?" he asked
Ivan was a bit dazed before, lost in exhaustion and soreness before responding to Daniel. "I...I..." He gasped as a contraction hit him. "Mmmmm....n-need to p-p-push a-aggain!" He bore down and screamed as he did so until he heard a pop and the cries of his second baby. He breathed in relief and again smiled, and even laughed a bit though still panting.

Reav congratulated Ivan for his second when they heard hurried feet heading into the room they're in. "I heard cries over here, quickly men!" He heard a man shout from outside. Soon the room was filled with paramedics. They immediately carried Ivan to a stretcher and carried him away, not without Ivan thanking the cafe staff for the help they've done. "T-thank you...I owe you mine and my two...first born lives." then he was off. The babies were also collected by some nurses and were also brought away. Reav teared up a bit with their departure. He remembered the wife. "Oh please call his wife... we can't reach her; she still doesn't know." The medics nodded and soon the staff was again alone in the room. Reav smiled to Daniel and Will.

"Guys we did well, didn't we? Especially you Daniel. Where did you learn to help someone giving birth?" he chuckled.
(Sorry, I've been really busy lately)

"I don't know" Daniel replied "I've watched some birth videos, but still... I think I was so desperate I didn't had the time to be scared. Does that make sense?"
"Well its a good thing that you watched those videos then and thank goodness for that desperation." He looked down at his stomach and bit his lip. Unlike his friend, he knows nothing about birth and fears when his time comes.

"Um Daniel, you will be there when I give birth to my quints right?"
Daniel smiled at Reav and gave him a sort of snort laugh and answered "What kind of question is that? Of corse i'll be there with you, my friend, as long as you want me to be. I wouldn't miss it for anything is this world. And what about you both, are you going to be with be when it's my turn to give birth?" he asked, rubbing his belly as he felt the babies kicking him. They were really active today, and seemed heavier too.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,392 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,129 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,065 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,209 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,721 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,239 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,368 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,487 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 12,604 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,017 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie