Sabrina the Teenage Witch
This episode of Sabrina had some mpreg related scenes in it. THe basic premise is that Sabrina starts rumors in the Other Realm that become true in the mortal realm. One of these rumors was that her boyfriend was pregnant. Belly scenes at 8:59, 12:06, and 16:29. Enjoy
That show seemed to have a thing for giving that guy extra padding. In another episode he climbed a beanstalk and met a seemingly nice witch who then fattened him up with hopes of eating him. He quickly lost the weight climbing back down the beanstalk though, if my memory serves me correctly.
As life gets longer, awful feels softer.
Well it feels pretty soft to me.
And if it takes shit to make bliss,
then I feel pretty blissfully.
~~ Modest Mouse
You are absolutely correct. The episode is entitled Sabrina and the Beanstalk. Here is a link, the belly scenes occur after the 13 minute mark; if anyone is interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jguQdNWLDhY
(08-11-2012, 08:22 PM)pregboy28 Wrote: This episode of Sabrina had some mpreg related scenes in it. THe basic premise is that Sabrina starts rumors in the Other Realm that become true in the mortal realm. One of these rumors was that her boyfriend was pregnant. Belly scenes at 8:59, 12:06, and 16:29. Enjoy

I love sabrina especially that episode! when ever i used to watch it the baby kicked! It was soo funny when he wanted some clazones with chocolate sause! harvey cracks me up. There's one ep not far off from this one where harvey's mum gives birth the kittens and that too made me laugh!
~Type Signature Here~