Closed The Ship with Monkeypaw19
The computer complied and showed Ryne's womb, before showing off the babies within. The first three were there, but two more appeared. "It would seem two more babies were added to Ryne's womb. The new twins share your DNA." The computer revealed.
"Interesting, are all of the babies healthy?". He asked the computer smiling with pride at the sight of the twins.
"Yes. All five are healthy, along with the twins. It would seem any sexual encounter will cause another child to be added." The computer explained as the scan turned off.
"Thank you, that is wonderful news". Kuro replied happily wagging his tail
"You should let Ryne know of this as soon as possible. He will need to prepare for the birth." The computer stated
"Yes, I will thank you". Kuro nodded to the computer
Ryne moaned in his sleep as the babies began to kick and stretch. The computer turned off as Ryne woke up. "Kuro? How did my appointment go?" He asked sleepily.
"Very well, I have wonderful news. You are carrying a pair of twins of my own bloodline with your others." Kuro replied
Ryne gasped in surprise at the news. "I am? I don't know what to say." He said as he looked down to his belly.
"Yes, please take as much time as you need". Kuro cooed and stroked Ryne's belly
Ryne rubbed his belly affectionately. "I have so much to do. To find a home, to set up for the babies. It's just so much." He said as tears filled his eyes.
"I know, I have a home with more than enough space for you, me and the babies. After we complete this mission I am going to take you to my home and help you prepare for the babies arrival". Kuro promised
Ryne smiled. "Thank you. Can you help me to the kitchen?" He asked.
"I would glad too". Kuro smiled and stroked Ryne's belly before helping him to his feet.
Ryne slowly got up before waddling towards the kitchen. Once they got there, Ryne turned towards Kuro. "You go wait in the kitchen. I'm going to prepare dinner and dessert for you. Just wait there and I'll be quick." He said happily as he went into the kitchen.
"Alright, please take your time beautiful". Kuro purred and nuzzled Ryne before doing has he was asked too.
Ryne smiler as he went into the kitchen. 30 mins later, Ryne returned with a tray of food and wearing nothing but a apron, leaving him completely nude. "Hope you are hungry." He said happily.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,387 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  O Welcome to the alien ship! (Open to all) BarefootAndPregnant 0 1,572 09-02-2017, 03:29 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  The Ship (closed w/ SRuiz) DragonKnight 34 6,311 08-09-2016, 03:33 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Breeder Ship (open to all, nsfw) DragonKnight 1 1,318 05-16-2015, 07:41 AM
Last Post: MinxVeren