Closed Arbitrary (Closed with 018Luxio)
It wasn't that he couldn't run because he could, even if it was a little difficult... but he didn't want to run, not in his condition. The authorities, local or whatever, had been on his back for weeks now, and while Bucky probably really should have moved somewhere else, he found himself too tired most of the time to work up the will to travel. The small Romanian town he was in currently had been particularly nice - save for the times when he was stuck where he was at now, being chased down some alleyway and through the old streets. His natural scent clearly gave off his omega status, but if that wasn't clue enough than his swell of an abdomen would be a hint. He'd been used like this before but this was his first time not under the restriction of superiors, more specifically a group he'd like to not even think about.

Bucky had holed himself away in the basement of an abandoned building, hoping whoever was after him would leave him alone. It was dark and damp, but he kept still and prayed his scent go away. He was seriously starting to get tired of all this running.
Steve had been searching for Bucky for nearly 2 years with no luck. He had searched nearly every Hydra base that he knew of, many of them abandoned now. Currently he found himself in a small Romanian town, following a lead that he had just happened across late one night while searching the Internet.

Hoisting his backpack over his shoulder he quietly made his way through the streets, the shield strapped to his back regardless of the normal attire he wore.
When he was positive his pursuers were gone and could neither smell them or hear them, Bucky stood shakily from where he'd been sitting. It took effort to stand and he was still out of breath but he knew if he didn't get a move on now that there was a possibility of being found out and chased again, and he knew he couldn't go another round of jogging laps through the town. It was a surprise he'd gotten away at all. His luck hadn't run out yet.

Emerging from the basement and building, Bucky straightened out his hair before he put on the plain cap he usually wore; it wasn't totally inconspicuous, but it helped. His shirt hugged his abdomen tightly but thankfully the larger jacket he had seemed to conceal his girth better. Where he was going, he didn't know, but he couldn't stay in the vicinity.
Steve was currently making his way down the cobblestone streets when he accidentally bumps into someone's shoulder, the streets becoming unusually crowded suddenly. He stops, turning to apologize as he repositions the bag on his shoulder.
With his mind elsewhere, Bucky didn't really notice the familiar figure that bumped into him. It was only as he picked his head up and was drawn from his trance did he notice the shield, and he looked to freeze for a moment until he gathered himself and ducked his head. This wasn't the place for this to happen, not here and not like this. Bucky wondered if he should speak but he didn't.

Instead he nodded in acknowledgement and turned on his heels quickly, pulling his hat down a little further over his eyes and hugging his jacket closer to his body. Things just weren't going the right way today. He literally felt sick.
Steve had only gotten a quick glance at the male, but it had been enough. He stood there for a moment, simply staring at Bucky's back until he finally blended into the crowd. It took him a moment to shake out of his trance before he finally allowed his feet to follow Bucky down the streets, being careful not to follow too closely.
New plan of action - because Bucky knew he was being followed, he hadn't been trained all those years for nothing. He found another group of passerbys, all omega if he was picking up their smell right. Maybe his scent would blend... but a carrying omega scent was totally different than an omega who wasn't carrying. It was the best he could do though, and as they walked Bucky eventually ducked into another alleyway, snaking his way behind an open door that lead to god knows where and staying hidden there until Steve came.

At which point, if he was still following, Bucky would attempt to bring Steve into a headlock if he got too close. His arm was sturdy, but honestly he didn't quite have the advantage here, not with how heavily he was carrying. He'd stopped counting how far along he was but he had to guess just about seven, maybe more or maybe less. Twins, Hydra had informed him. They'd always wanted more out of him but his body couldn't seem to handle more than two safely at once.
Once Steve finally did manage to find him, and find him he did, Bucky was backed into a corner, Steve blocking the only exit. There was very little light in the room, but enough to see what he needed to. Both stood in silence for a minute or two, Bucky's scent seeming to wrap itself around Steve like a blanket.

When blue eyes met blue Steve's hands were already up in the air, his bag dropped at his feet, attempting to appear as non threatening as he could.
Bucky was taken off guard when there were no other exits to the building. Who made a building like this? When Steve followed after him, Bucky watched him carefully for some moments, eyeing him as he dropped the bag. He'd been told Steve was okay, even if by a museum recording, but he didn't know what to say. Steve was... an alpha? He didn't like alphas, if only for their reputation with Hydra. But this was Steve...

Still he didn't let his guard down. "Can you leave," he queried evenly, his voice holding some audible nervousness. "I... I've gotta go." He didn't want to fight but if that was the only was he was getting out, then so be it.
Steve sidesteps away from the door, leaving it wide open if Bucky wanted to leave. "I'm not going to hurt you, you know that, I just wanna talk" He drops his hands after a minute or two, he wasn't sure how unstable Bucky actually was.
"Talk about what..?" He wasn't even sure he'd stick around to listen to whatever Steve had to say. Not because he wouldn't be interested, no, but rather because he was still tired and exhausted and still had to worry about finding someplace safe to sleep for the night. He had to worry about finding bigger clothes because the ones he had now were getting too small. He had to worry about a lot of things. "Not much to talk about," he mumbled, holding his jacket together with one hand. With how dark the room was, Bucky wasn't sure if Steve had noticed his condition. Appearances aside, his scent would tell everything.
"There's plenty to talk about" Steve glances around the room, not quiet meeting Bucky's eyes again. "Like where your going to stay tonight, what your going to eat, or just anything you want to talk about" Steve didn't need to see Bucky to know that he was pregnant, heavily pregnant, if not due in the next week or so then not far off.
"I've got a place," he lied. He didn't have a place now, but he was good at finding little holes to hideaway in among the many cities he'd been too throughout the last few months. "I've got stuff to eat." Another blatant lie, but getting food had become so common to him that he had the means to pickpocket a few dollars off people to provide him dinner. "What do you really want to talk about? Because-" He paused, closing his eyes as a brief wave of nausea overcame him. "Ugh," he muttered bitterly, swallowing back the creeping feeling of sickness in his throat.
"Your lying" There was a faint change in Bucky's tone, allowing Steve to pick up on the lie quiet easily. "As for what I want to really talk about, I want to talk about you. Your exhausted, you need rest, and some real food in your stomach"
"I'm not," Bucky insisted, unsure of whether he was trying to prove the fact to himself or to Steve. "It's too risky." He shook his head. There were surely people who had their eye on Steve, and Bucky didn't need anymore eyes on him than he already had. Governments were on his ass as well as Hydra; he was playing it safe the way he was doing now. He frowned as he edged around the back of the room, slowly making his way closer to the door. "They'll find me if I'm with you... I can't." He didn't quite know if he wanted to go either. He felt totally lost for the most part.
"They're not going to....I'm not going to let them hurt you. I want to help but I can only do that if you let me." Steve watches as Bucky moves closer to the door "At least for tonight"
Bucky seems to consider the proposal through and through. One night wouldn't be bad, he guessed... It was getting hard to keep up with eating for three when he couldn't get too much food to begin with. "Only for tonight," he finally caved, feeling defeated as he stopped a few feet from the door. "I'm gone tomorrow." But really who knew what tomorrow would bring.
Steve nods. He gathers his things before he and Bucky begin to make their way to a hotel, signing in under different names. The hotel room was small, a simple one bed with a bathroom and a small Kitchenette in the corner. Steve locks the door once they're inside, not bothering to open the curtains.

He watches Bucky move around the small room, now that he could actually get a good look at him. From just his disheveled appearance alone Steve could tell this was difficult on his friend, the thick jacket he wore helped to conceal the large bump but there was really no hiding the truth. What was actually hidden under all the layers of clothing? Steve wasn't so sure he wanted to find out.
Having tried his luck at hotels in the past, Bucky was a little nervous to sign in to the one Steve had picked out. Different names could always be voided if someone looked at cameras, and he made up every reason in his head as to why this wasn't a safe place. Still, he'd be lying if he said he wasn't somewhat relieved to have a decent place to sleep for the night after days of sleeping in basements and old buildings. As it was he already had a difficult time sleeping, and passing out on concrete ground did nothing to help him.

"Maybe we should've gotten two different rooms," Bucky admits as he eyes the single bed. Sure, it was large enough for both of them, but... That was the thing. He didn't know if Steve was fine with it or not. Usually he'd suck it up and tell Steve he could have the bed but he was really really anxious to just fall asleep on it himself. "Or one with two beds."
"I'm not going to be the one sleeping, you are. But first I'm going to go get us something to eat, you'll be alright here for a bit? Maybe get a shower or something" Steve shrugs, keeping his eyes on Bucky as he speaks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,680 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,431 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,106 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,721 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,895 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,955 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,097 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,754 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,782 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8