Closed Arbitrary (Closed with 018Luxio)
Another girl again, and Bucky thought it amusing to know how many girls he'd brought into this world. For some reason he prayed the next one was a boy, but it wasn't as if he were going to keep them. "Hey," he started softly, "she kinda looks like..." Bucky trailed off as he ran his thumb through her tuft of blond colored hair. "She's pretty," he said instead and wrapped her up in a towel.
Her cries slowly turn to whimpers as Bucky holds her. It being the longest he was actually able to hold one of the children he birthed. Steve smiles softly, watching Bucky with the baby before he reaches down to run his thumb across the baby's cheek.
"I feel like I should name her," he says, holding back tears at the sight of her; normally she'd have been taken away by now but not this time. It didn't feel real. He was just waiting for something to come in and take her. "But I don't want to get attached." Bucky bit his lip as she seemed to open her eyes very briefly. "Blue eyes..?" He laughed. "She's like you, Steve."
Steve runs his hand along the baby's cheek again as she blinks her eyes open, him smiling again before softly kissing Bucky's cheek as Steve's other hand moves to Bucky's stomach. He and Bucky were both slowly putting the pieces together though neither of them wanted to say anything.
"That was... an okay birth." Bucky nodded slowly. This baby had been one of only a few somewhat easy births Bucky had ever had. He hummed and rested his head back against Steve. "I wish she'd tell me how many brothers or sisters she still has." He ran his free hand across his abdomen. "I can't tell."
They sit there for a minute or two before Steve's speaks up. "Do you remember your first?" Steve looks at him for a second before running his hand along Bucky's stomach as well.
"No," he says and shakes his head. "That was... That was way back. Right after they got me a new arm, they looked into breeding. They'd wipe me every other day after the birth." Bucky brings the baby closer, taking in a shaky breath as he lightly kissed her forehead. He was already getting attached and he hated it. "You think there's a reason she looks so much like you?" he asks, frowning. "Are you sure Hydra didn't do anything? To you..?"
"As far as I know they just took a blood sample, I don't know really" Steve looks the baby over before moving his other hand to rest on Bucky's still swollen stomach. "Unless they....used the blood sample to get some DNA or something"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,689 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,440 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,121 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,737 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,968 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,187 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,136 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,873 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,040 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,894 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8