Three Men and A Baby App
http://www.justjared.com/2016/06/20/trav...aby-shoot/

A new app to help track pregnancy, with a very fine man sporting a rather attractive bump.
Thanks and credit to Lyric for finding it on Tumblr

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

What a gorgeous set of photos! They couldn't have picked a better looking guy!
Woww! What a great find! At first glance I thot the pregnant one is Dean Winchester hahaha
Great photos
Great find! Here are some additional photos from the publication (including some of the ones you previously posted)! I'll post the four additional images as a reply to this message... limited to 10 attachments.

(06-23-2016, 06:13 PM)KenCarson89 Wrote: Great find! Here are some additional photos from the publication (including some of the ones you previously posted)! I'll post the four additional images as a reply to this message... limited to 10 attachments.

such a good find thank u for sharing and wait is that Justin Baldoni from Jane the Virgin?
(06-23-2016, 06:13 PM)KenCarson89 Wrote: Great find! Here are some additional photos from the publication (including some of the ones you previously posted)! I'll post the four additional images as a reply to this message... limited to 10 attachments.

I am very hot when I saw this photos!!!
Travis Clark from We The Kings! With his daughter Kinsley. 
I'm imagining a boyband photoshoot like this now, with a pregnant member in the middle.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pregnant men - Ukraine ruzenavonprasecak 1 4,918 08-17-2013, 12:43 PM
Last Post: hugebelly