Frankenstein's Baby
Dark comedy in which a man is made pregnant by the mysterious Dr Eva Frankenstein. The latter overhears Paul and his girlfriend arguing over having a child, which he wants but she doesn't, and solves their problem and makes a medical breakthrough by secretly operating and impregnating Paul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muMK9MJfyKs
http://woodywood101blog.tumblr.com - Feel free to DM me here or on Tumblr if you have ideas of pics to caption.  :D Heart
All these hidden gems! I wonder how many have yet to be discover.
Love thiss! Thanks for sharing!
wow what a found thank u for sharing this the belly scenes are phenomenal his belly is the best mpreg belly ever perfect shape round popped out belly button and slightly hairy
I'm too lazy, anyone care to share specific times for his bare belly ? Thanks.
1:01:33

I do suggest watching through the entire movie though, it's a sweet story.

Also, thank you so much woodywood101, this was one of the harder mpreg sightings to find, it's great to finally be able to watch this film and it was better than I expected really.
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Does anybody know if you can buy this on DVD anywhere?
THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
I've been looking for this for centuries! Awesome find!!
Also, this was probably the best bellies ever used. It looks so realistic, better than some that are used today.
Wow! What a long wait this was! Totally worth it! One of my new all-time faves! <3
Just watched this yesterday and I must say I loved the whole movie. For a movie made in 1990 the belly looks so realistic in comparison to Junior which came out 4 years later. It really is perfect. This is a great find. 10/10
I finally saw this movie the other day, and the only thing I'm sorry about is that I didn't watch it sooner. Like everyone else, I also looked for this movie for years, even on EBay, with no luck. By the time the link was posted I had given up and accepted the fact that I was never going to see it, so this was a pleasant surprise. I also feel this was so worth the wait and frustration.
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
I adored it. Does it even exist on DVD anywhere?
“You’re not a failure. We all make mistakes in life. Embrace change.” - Gordon Ramsay.
OML!! That was so CUTE!!! Aw!!
OMG it's Neil from The Young One's! XD Never realized Nigel Planer had such range.

Anyone have any idea how they pulled off the bare belly scene? Because I can't for the life of me figure out where the prosthetic ends and his skin begins. Very impressive work.
Video has been marked as private so it's not showing anymore.
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
(10-01-2021, 06:07 PM)Bluegirl285 Wrote: Video has been marked as private so it's not showing anymore.

Just fixed it, thanks! Don't know how that happened...
http://woodywood101blog.tumblr.com - Feel free to DM me here or on Tumblr if you have ideas of pics to caption.  :D Heart
This is a very good film and one I first remember seeing when it first come to my attention probably around 16/17 years ago, now. 

Considering it's now over 30 years old, that prosthetic bare belly has held up excellently. It looks very realistic and something like that could quite easily be used again in a modern-day film and not look out of place in my opinion. I'd love to walk around my own bedroom with a belly like that at the 1hr:01-1hr:02 mark.

Thanks for sharing this. Much appreciated.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Baby Fever The Movie (2019) TCSDaytheSporesLanded 0 2,970 05-23-2023, 10:02 PM
Last Post: TCSDaytheSporesLanded
  Baby Boom mprego2 2 4,906 04-20-2023, 04:49 PM
Last Post: BUDDY
  He’s Having a Baby mouret89 0 2,409 02-20-2023, 11:24 PM
Last Post: mouret89
  Baby Bump Hill Animekistune 1 3,863 10-03-2019, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Frisby2007
  Food baby jrcash 0 2,825 05-03-2019, 05:52 PM
Last Post: jrcash
  Alien, Baby! (2017) buyARTPOP 0 3,409 04-01-2019, 02:46 PM
Last Post: buyARTPOP
  New movie baby bump jrcash 13 18,884 05-19-2018, 04:51 PM