Closed Teen pregnancy RP (Closed with HelsKing)
Name: Jake
How many kids: Twins
How far along: 8 months

Kyle sat on a bench to catch his breath, staring down at his gravid belly. By now, the 17-year-old was so pregnant that even sandals were uncomfortable to wear, so he went to places barefoot, not really caring about being seen in bare feet. While he got his breath back, he watched his twins move about in his tummy, their strength surprising him.
Name: Hawke
How far along: 6 months
How many: triplets

-----

Hawke was also sitting on the bench, and he noticed as Kyle walked over and sat down next to him. Hawke was holding a leash, and next to him sat his dog, a pretty brindle pit bull named Alaska. He smiled at the boy sitting next to him as Alaska got up, sniffing at his legs. "Hey there," he greeted warmly.
"Hey," Kyle replied. "How's it going?"
"As well as it can be," Hawke laughed, rubbing at his stomach. "How about you? You look pretty big."
"I guess I'm okay. As okay as someone can be eight months after drinking too much at a party and paying the price, anyway."
"Ah, man." Hawke paused, feeling bad for the boy. "I'm in a similar situation. Boyfriend found out I was pregnant with three and split."
"Well, eight months ago I went to this awesome party. Drank a bit too much, got talking to this cute guy. Next thing you know..." I smile dryly. "I have two buns in the oven."
"Yeah? My boyfriend and I had been together for three years. We only wanted one kid, but we got three, and he didn't want to deal with it."
(Jake's age has been changed to 18 because site rules)

"Sorry to hear that," Jake says sympathetically. "I guess I got lucky. My parents have been really supportive -- they always said I should get started on a family nice and early."
"That's always nice. My family's not so supportive, they're kind of upset I got pregnant so early. I've always wanted a family though." He rubbed his stomach thoughtfully.
"Yeah?" Jake asks, intrigued.
"Yep, ever since I was a little boy. Now I've gotten my wish..." Hawke sighed and looked over at the other boy. "So what about you? Have you always wanted kids?"
"Not quite as early as this, but yeah. I always wanted to start a family." Jake starts tracing a circle in the dirt with his bare heel.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,613 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O Pregnancy in Paradise. A resort for the expecting Joan34 43 8,292 11-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,247 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,032 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,554 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,349 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,816 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 12,829 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,249 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 2,982 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg