Closed New Moon (closed with 018Luxio)
Weeks ago, Tobias had been attacked by some kind of beast. But rather than tear him apart, it violated him. The worst part, he enjoyed it. He rarely told anyone he was an omega, a hermaphrodite. But this beast seemed to know right away. Probably by scent. But the deed was done, and now he was carrying its offspring.

It had only been a few weeks, but his belly was heavy with life, he knew he had to be close to giving birth. He only had one friend he confided in, letting him in on his awkward situation. He also relied on his friend to satisfy his other needs now more than ever.

Laying in bed, he groaned as the life within him squirmed and kicked, making his belly shift and roll. He knew they needed out, but he didn't know why labor wasn't starting. Maybe he needed to kickstart it, but he needed help for that. So he had called his friend over to help, unaware of his connection with his condition.
Benjamin otherwise known as Ben was just getting off work when his phone buzzed. Quickly reading over Tobias's text Ben slipped his phone back in his pocket before heading to Tobias's small apartment uptown.

He arrived in a matter of minutes, letting himself in and kicking off his boots at the door. He slung his jacket over the back of the couch before making his way to Tobias's room.
Tobias was laying in bed watching tv when Ben arrived. His gravid belly outlined under his thin sheets. He shifted to sit up slightly when Ben entered his room, giving him a sheepish smile.

"Hey...Sorry for calling right after work.....but, I gotta do something about this." He said, glancing to his belly.
"It's alright, what you want me to do?" Ben makes his way over to the bed, sitting down on the edge before glancing at Tobias.
Tobias shifted to get comfortable on the bed as Ben came over, sighing softly. "I don't know. I keep feeling like something should be happening. That I'm overdue...I don't even know what's inside me..." He said, frowning and rubbing his belly as his offspring moved around. "And my hormones are all over the place..." He added, face flushing as he moved the blanket to show the tent in his boxers.
Ben chuckles lightly before lightly placing his hand on Tobias' stomach feeling the babies move around. He slowly begins to trail his hand down, lightly tracing the underside of Tobias' stomach. "I could help you with that"
Tobias rolled more onto his back when Ben laid his hand on his belly, a soft noise escaping him as his hand trailed lower. He nibbled his lip when Ben's hand reached the strip of skin his shirt didn't cover, eyes sliding closed. "Please. Its hard to do it alone when I can't even see what I'm doing." He said, laughing softly.
Ben let's his hand trail lower, slowly running his hand along the inside of Tobias' thigh before moving to run lightly up his shaft, his boxers ballooning even more.
Tobias gave a breathy moan as Ben's hand trailed lower, legs shifting further apart while his hands went to rub his swollen middle. He rolled his hips as much as he could when the other's hand finally reached his aching length, head falling back as he gave another low moan.
Ben runs his hand along Tobias' length before he moves back to the hem of his boxers, working them down slowly.
Tobias gave a pleased moan, letting himself relax more as Ben touched him. Only shifting to lift his hips when he felt the other tugging his boxers off. "If I was more mobile, I'd be tugging your clothes off too." He chuckled, emphasizing his point by trying to reach the man over his belly.
Ben chuckles softly before he moves to kneel on the bed, practically straddling Tobias for a minute or two as he moves the other man's hands to the hem of his shirt.
"Oh." Gasped Tobias when Ben moved over him, smirking up at him as he shifted a bit and adjusted the pillows behind him. He let the other guide his hands, tugging on his shirt before lifting it up and pulling it off. "My shirt involves sitting me up." He said, tilting his head slightly as he tossed Ben's shirt over where his own boxers ended up.
After Tobias removed his shirt Ben slowly leans down, him pushing Tobias' shirt up to lightly kiss along his stomach.
Tobias moaned as Ben kissed the tight skin of his belly. His offspring shifting and rolling within, making Tobias gasp and arch. While it wasn't obvious with him on his back, his belly was sitting much lower than it had been, one of the clues Tobias used to know he should be due by now. Even the pressure sat lower.
Ben's hands move to either side of Tobias' stomach, feeling the babies move, kicking agains his hands. After a few minutes Ben pulls away to suddenly pull Tobias into a sitting position, as he finishes sliding Tobias' shirt off.
Tobias panted, so aroused yet tired. "So active." He mumbled, looking down at his rolling belly. He gasped when he was pulled up, letting Ben tug his shirt up and off to show his swollen chest. He was producing plenty of milk, almost too much. While he didn't have breasts, his mammaries were so swollen with milk that they almost looked like b-cups.
Now that Tobias was completely naked below him Ben couldn't help but smirk as he leans in to nuzzle lightly against Tobias' neck, nipping lightly at his earlobe.
Tobias made a submissive little noise when Ben nuzzled his neck, leaning his head back to expose more skin. The nip to his ear made him moan and shudder, hands moving to the man's arms as he shifted his hips. "Nnh, please..."
Ben smirks against Tobias' skin as he begins to trail kisses down Tobias' neck and chest before moving across his stomach. As he steadily moves lower he slowly runs his hand along Tobias' cock, his tounge soon taking the place of his hand as he licks up Tobias' shaft.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,685 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,440 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,115 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,734 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,955 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,129 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,129 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,853 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,035 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,870 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8