Men Serving Men Surrogacy (First come first serve)
Quincey nodded as he moved to kneel behind Patrick, he rubbed his hips and pressed the heels of his palms firmly into his back as he massaged him. "Guess they're the one all those cravings got to."He smiled softly, though looked at his partner again as he strained once more, watching as the baby slowly stretched him. "You got it."He murmured, rubbing along the edge of his hole to stretch the skin slowly so he wouldn't tear.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick moaned and breathed out slowly with each push. As the baby reached its' widest point he gaped and gasped lightly, letting it slip through so he wouldn;'t tear, before giving one more valiant push to release the child
Soon enough, the baby twisted free from Patrick's body in a splash of fluid, it's crying filling the room suddenly. Quincey caught them carefully, lifting them up to his chest gently and patting their back softly,"Another boy."He smiled brightly,"He's okay."He told him, the baby was nice and healthy, just like his siblings.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
((Boop))
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Patrick gave a relieved sigh at that, feeling his body relax a bit. "G-good. I'm glad he's okay" he replies, gently lowering himself onto the bed to look over his children "How much longer do you think I'll be in labor?" he asks tiredly, moving to rest his head on the other's shoulder

(So sorry! I'm taking a ton of extra units this semester and I've been swamped!)
((Oh, it's okay, ^-^))

Quincey shrugged his shoulders,"We were only expecting triplets so I suppose that's all."He smiled softly, looking up at Patrick as he held the newest member of the family against his chest and belly,"We should name them."He smiled softly, smoothing down their youngest son's hair, leaning in and nosing him gently,"Patrick Jr?"He offered with a chuckle.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(I've been having at least two essays due a week so I'm gonna be on and off a lot so sorry in advance!)

Patrick laughed loudly and shook his head "How about Henry after my grandfather instead?" he asks as he looks to the tiny baby that yawns and wiggles in Quincey's arms
((Don't worry about it. Also one of the babies are already named Henry, I forgot too. Heh.))

Quincey grinned at that,"He'd be happy to hear that."He murmured and kissed his lovers cheek then his lips as he nuzzled his sweaty neck slightly,"Henry is a nice name."He agreed and then looked to the other newborns,"I can't believe it."He laughed softly and rocked Henry slowly as he kissed his head.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,134 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,463 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  The Gifted Mutant (X-Men Roleplay || Open to Everyone) Klayko 7 1,346 11-26-2018, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,446 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,795 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,555 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Wink O The little pregnant men (open to all) PregWolf3 4 1,331 04-09-2018, 03:04 AM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  Birth rp idea (St Andrew's hospital for men) (closed) (NSFW) preggster 4 5,654 02-08-2018, 12:45 AM
Last Post: Buggy Girl
  The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 260 26,878 04-16-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Hyper Pregnant Boy and His Suitor (First Come, First Serve) Roxas Atlas 42 7,476 04-01-2017, 04:44 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas