Open The Addom's Family Values
Mathens smiled watching Ethan fall asleep. He looked so peaceful with a protective hand on his stomach. He would make a good mother. He mused. He then looked up to the other occupant of the room, and smiled at Todd.

"You must be tired too, son. Rest at the couch, or if you want I can request another bed. You shouldn't be over exerting yourself too, dear."
Ethan woke up some hours later and looked around, looking for his mom "Mom? Where are you? Charlie?" he called, dizzy and a bit confused.
(Sorry for not replying for a long time!)

Mathens just came back from the nursery. A nurse came earlier telling him that it was already alright for him to come see the twins again. Without any second thought, he followed; the time he had at the delivery room was surely short to observe them properly.

"Ethan I'm here." He said as he rushed towards his groggy son. The elbow of the boy was held firmly by the mother seeing that his son looked more than groggy.

"You better remain lying down, hon. Are you feeling dizzy?" It was a hunch, but having gone through pregnancy himself, Mathens was quite sure that was the case.

"I'll be here, rest my sweet Tan." The parent climbed on the bed again and embraced his pregnant child closer to him. The comfort of a mother was shared between the two.

"Just say if you're getting hungry, it's already nearing dinner. I'll ring some staff."
(It's okay ^^)

"I think I am, yes" Ethan said "Or perhaps i'm just groggy". As his mother got up on the bed with him, Ethan smiled, feeling comforted by the protective figure of his mother, and thanked him as he offered him food. They kept in silence for a few minutes until Ethan looked up at him mom and said "Mom... There's something i would like to tell you"
Mathens was brushing the blonde locks of his son when the young one spoke. The brushing came to a stop. An eyebrow went up, and curious eyes went to meet the serene ones of Ethan.

"What is it Tan?" He was anxious to know what the other wanted to tell his mother. "Just tell me, love. I'll listen."
"I was thinking... I'm already near the end of my pregnancy, and... Well..." Ethan started, feeling a bit nervous "Perhaps i could have a home birth?" he said, remembering that he hadn't had control over the pregnancy, since he hadn't chose to get pregnant. That was one of the reasons he wanted a home birth, because he believed it would be calmer and thus make him feel like he had at least some control of it. 
"Hmmm... a home birth? Well I'm not against it, sweetie. I'll support whatever you feel be better for your labor." Mathens could feel the tension of his son, probably nervous about something. He kissed his son's cheek, and pulled him closer to his embrace.

"If it makes you feel more confident about your decision, you and your brothers were actually all home birthed. I prefer it really. I'd even rather birth the twins at home too if drastic measures wasn't required then."

"But tell me, Ethan. What made you have this birth method for yours?" He wanted to know. For sure his son had his reasons.
"Well, i think a home birth would be easier and more calm" Ethan said, trying to explain how he felt about it "Also, i would like you and my brothers to be there with me when time comes, and usually on hospital you can only call one or two persons. And like, in a home birth, i feel like things could go naturally and take their time, instead of being a total rush, you know?" he said.
" You are right with that, Tan. I really did prefer that method because of the same reason." Mathens just rubbed more the shoulders of his son as he patiently listened to the shy explanation. "You do have a point there. No nurse can keep me nor your brothers from your side, or so help us we will attack. A home birth would really make us assured also." He smiled when he saw that he was successful in making his son smile. "That can be easily arranged. I'm experienced with, so you can count that I know what I'm doing. But if ever, do you want a dulla or a midwife to assist? I'll be fine whichever you'll feel at most ease with."
(Ahh!! Sorry for the super super late reply)

Todd groaned, waking up from his slumber, now sitting on the couch. He yawned softly, hearing his family having a conversation about something. "Huhh??"
He squinted his eyes, getting his vision adjusted to the light, now having funny bedhair.

"How long was I out for?" Asked the sibling, still half-asleep. He stood up to approach the two, but did it two quickly, making the male dizzy and lose his balance.
"Smile for me! I'll give you free belly rubs! Angel "

(It's alright! :) )

Mathens was talking with Ethan when he heard Todd rowsing from sleep. "Not too long. I'm happy you had your rest." He watched as his youngest tried to get up to be near them, only to sway and trip a bit.

Instantly, the mother was at the other son's side. "Todd, are you okay? You shouldn't have gone up too fast, dear." He guided Todd to sit again on the couch.

"Do you want me to call some nurse? Are you in any pain?"
"Thank you, mom. I am glad you understand" he said and hugged his mother "And of course i trust you, mom, we don't need a doula if you are there with me, unless you think it would be necessary" he said. He was also think of who else he would like to invite for that special moment, when he suddenly saw his brother standing up and getting dizzy. He was about to get up when he saw his mother was already there. He then asked to his brother "Todd, are you okay?" and got up slowly, waddle to his brother and stood close to him, so that he would be able to help Todd if he needed it
Todd smiled a bit, nervously laughing it off. "Ahaha.. Sorry, I wasn't paying attention to how I stood up. I hope you didn't get a heart-attack mom, but thank you for worrying." He kissed his mother on the cheek, showing his gratitude.

"You too Ethan!" He said, giving his brother a hug.
"Smile for me! I'll give you free belly rubs! Angel "

The mother sighed in relief seeing the bubbly face of his son back again. "You got us worried Todd. Be more careful next time, okay?" Todd, for him, was still pale. He looked at his other pregnant son by the bed and figured that maybe it be best that they eat. The sun can be seen beginning to set from the room's window. Dinner is really due for the family.

"Let's have something to eat. Wait here, I'll have some nurse fetch us some food." He went out, then after a while came back with two nurses, carrying trays of food.

"Let's eat! Are these okay to you, or do you want to have some takeouts?" He asked his two sons.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pregnant family (open to all) popop 103 12,386 08-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mpregbelliespls
  C Humiliation of the Guan Family(Closed with C. Wolf) The PregMANcy Pact 0 632 05-19-2018, 04:13 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  Growing family c/w Littleittyboy Dots 33 5,526 04-07-2017, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  growing family jrcash 17 5,442 12-30-2016, 09:15 PM
Last Post: DarkAurion98
Shocked family roleplay hugely pregnant (open) popop 14 7,421 12-10-2016, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Tomoshe
  C Tension in family (CeruleanSnowFlake) anibus3 27 5,203 08-30-2016, 06:32 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  C Starting a Family (closed w/DragonKnight) HeIsKing 8 2,015 07-04-2016, 06:24 PM
Last Post: HeIsKing
  The Immortal Family (closed with Dots). Plutexian Mpregger 90 14,878 11-04-2015, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  Starting a Family (Closed with BabbyDaddy) cashewmanz 116 37,558 02-12-2015, 06:16 AM
Last Post: cashewmanz
  The Immortal Family (closed three-way rp with cashewmanz and TheDyingDay and nsfw). Plutexian Mpregger 69 16,787 09-29-2014, 10:23 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger