Open The Addom's Family Values
Mathens blushed at his husband's words and placed his hand atop of his larger pair. "We're both fine dear, though I think they'll meet us soon enough. They've been restless these past few days and I admit that it surely took quite the toll on me. And I'm still on firm on my decision, love. I'll be the one to manage my own house and no one else. You know how I am. Don't worry I know not to overexert myself. Besides this huge belly isn't giving me enough opportunities to move and about to actually tire myself from labor. I'll be fine." He then leaned a bit to kiss his husband. He saw Ethan rubbing his stomach fondly as well.

"Are my grand babies up yet?" he asked with his motherly smile. He then heard Eduardo commenting about Luigi. "Your eldest got into an accident at work last night. I'll take him to the doctors later to see if there's something more than just rashes and wounds."

"Oh I almost forgot! It's time for breakfast everyone. I cooked a lot so as usual enjoy yourselves with the food!"
"I'm alright just gave myself a bad haircut..." Luigi started though his mother was quick to give them the whole story.

A sigh left the young man at that. Not everyone needed to know this! He could've just convinced em that it was a bad hair cut that was different about him, but no....wait...why was he getting annoyed with that? Normally he wouldn't be this annoyed at this kind of thing.

"Excuse me I...I think I need to do something." Luigi said as he took a few steps back and headed up to his room.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
Edwardo sighs "I do worry but if you insist I won't bring it up, I'm just glad you don't work yourself to hard" he says as he smiles softly, then leads his wife by his hand "That's the wonderful smell I caught on the way in...cmon my lo e lets eat..." then frowns when Luigi just seemed to rush off, sighs "I'm worried about him..."
"Folks call me Ellis. I run an auto shop with a couple of my buddies. We're also in a band. I play bass..."
"Thank you for understanding, dear." Mathens smiled, thankful that his husband understands his desire to manage their home. His attention was drawn to Luigi when he saw the boy looking confused for a moment then speeding off. A tug on his hand from Eduardo snapped him from his thoughts.

"I'm also worried for our eldest." He wanted to follow his son but decided that maybe his son would like to have some space for himself. But still worry for his eldest lingered in him.

"Let's eat first. Ethan, join me and your father, alright. You need the energy."
Getting to his bedroom, he gave a sigh as he tried to collect his thoughts. However his arm started to hurt more and he glanced down at it. Only for his eyes to go wide while he gripped it harder as the pain got worse. A few bones in his hand cracked as it seemed like his arm was trying to take on a different shape though gave up part way. There was more hair on the whole limb now and he was certain there was a bit more musclar on it. Grabbing the white bandage roll, he wrapped the whole thing up, taking care to keep his fingers wrapped seperatly so he could still use the hand.

"This is all in your head, you're just a bit paranoid now is all." Luigi told himself, trying not to freak out from what happened.

With his arm fully wrapped, he headed back downstairs to get some breakfest.

Mathens was eating but his thoughts were deep in worry for the eldest. It doesn't help that the twins inside him made him uncomfortable with their constant movement, which he thought was probably the twins' way of sympathizing with him. He was rubbing his stomach, trying to calm the babies, when he saw Luigi enter the kitchen. He became more worried when he saw his son returning with a fully bandaged arm but he decided not to pry further and make Luigi more uncomfortable than what his son might be feeling at that time.

"Lulu, come eat with us." he said sincerely before leaving his son be to eat, though he sneak glances every now and then.
(so sorry by the late, i thought i had already replied it)

"Yes, mom, they just woke up" Ethan said and followed his mother and father, happy that the family was finally there, complete. He smiled and rubbed his belly again, then sat on the table and started to eat. The food was delicious as always, and he just regreted that his brother wasn't there to eat together with them. But his regret wouldn't last, as his brother soon appeared. "Hey, Lu, sit here by my side" he invited
"Sure." Luigi said to his brother.

Taking a seat at the table, he let out a small sigh. So long as nobody asked about it would be fine, besides what happened upstairs was all in his head anyway. There was nothing wrong other than a weird rash, so it would be fine. Choosing to keep quiet as well, he started to eat his breakfest. It was really good, like always of course.

Breakfast ended without much conversation save for the few occasions when Mathens would ask for stories to tell from his husband and sons.

Mathens began clearing the table.  Other members of the family started to leave the dining atea when a plate was  heard shattering on the floor. The mother of the family was then seen gripping the counter, breathing quite heavily. "Hee hoo."
With breakfest done, Luigi stood and put a hand on the day old wound at this point. It didn't hurt or itch at the moment, it was just instinct for him to put his hand there. Course he heard the crash and he spun round.

"Mom? You alright?" Luigi asked, concern in his voice as he went over to em.

Mathens grunted a bit when he moved to straighten his body, hands immediately supporting his back and stomach. He smiled uneasily at his Luigi. "I'm fine, just caught off guard with a strong cramp, nothing to worry about. I'll be fine." He reassured his son. He was still feeling uneasy about the cramp though and he felt his legs getting shaky from the sudden pain.

"Son can you help me to the couch? I'd like to sit down for a moment." he asked with a smile that he hoped will hide his uneasiness.
Ethan heard the plate shattering on the floor and ran to the kitchen. "Mom, are you okay?" He asked, concerned about his mother and his little brothers. When Mathens said he was okay, Ethan was not convinced. "Here, let me help you, mom" he said as he held his mother's hand and took him to the sofa, counting mentally, to see if Mathens would feel another contraction and how far apart it would be from the first one.
"Oh thank you, Than." Mathens thanked Ethan before proceeding to slowly walk towards the couch with the help of his son. He could see the worry on his son's face, so he tried to assure him once he was seated. A hand running through his swell, he patted the seat next to him, beckoning Ethan to sit with him. Once Ethan was settled beside him he reached  for one of his son's hand and squeezed it assuringly.

"I am fine." He persisted but Ethan was still looking unconvinced. He sighed. Placing both of his son's hand on his stomach, he whispered "I admit I've been feeling uncomfortable since last night, but don't worry. Your siblings still have three weeks with me." Two kicks were felt under Ethan's hand that made Mathens slightly wince then smile "See, they agree with me."
"Okay, mom, if you say so, i will believe you" Ethan said, finally relaxing and smiling. He took his mom's hand and placed it on his own belly, so Mathens would be able to feel his grandkids inside his son "Can you feel them?" he asked, with his eyes glowing of joy, because, with what had happened at school the week before had made him feel that everything was now going to be better.
"You sure you're..." Luigi started though he silenced himself as his brother voiced their concern.

Luigi was about to help though, he paused as he saw his brother already helping their mother. Seeing how they were going into the other room, hr bent down and started to pick up the pieces.

"I'm glad to see feel my grandkids happy in your womb; and ro see you happy as well." He rubbed the swell of his son fondly; a smile gracing his lips. His thoughts were interrupted when he felt another cramp. It wasn't too painful just enough to make him uncomfortable. He then rembered his eldest and the appointment he was supposed to take him to. He knew he wouldn't be  able to accompany Luigi with what he's feeling. with a sigh he asked to his younger.

" Ethan can you ask your father to accompany your brother at the clinic instead? I'm notup to it I think."
(Sorry for the late)

"Sure, mom, no problem" Ethan said, smiling and standing up with difficulty, using his hand to hold his back and the other to support his belly. He looked for his father but couldn't find him, so he went at the bottom and the stairs and said "Daddy, mom asked you to take Luigi to the doctor, because he won't be able to do it. Can you take him there?" As he recieved no answer, he got upstairs and walked into his father's room, but didn't find him there.
Ethan walked down the stairs and came back to his mom's side. "Mom" he said "I couldn't find Daddy, i think he might be at work, i'm not sure. If you want, i can take Luigi to the doctor, i have already learned how to drive" he proposed, knowing that his mother wasn't in conditions to drive.
While Ethan was gone, he felt the babies drop that quite caught him off guard. Mathens was happy that he can finally breathe with less difficulty, but was still alarmed that maybe the twins would meet them sooner than expected. He further spread his legs to accommodate the lower girth. And that's how Ethan saw him as he went back, legs splayed wider, taking in deep breaths, and with a hand rubbing the underside of his belly. 

"If isn't too much of a bother, please do Ethan. And thank you. I really want to accompany you and your brother there but I think... I think rest would be best for me right now. I'm very sorry for the trouble, dear."
"it's okay, mom, don't worry about it" Ethan said with a smile as he kissed his mother's cheek. "And if you need anything, just calm, but please, try to rest a lot, okay?" He said, noticing his mom's belly had dropped. He rubbed it once, as to calm the babies down, and then looked for Luigi "Hey, big bro" he said as he found him "I'm taking you to the doctor, okay? Mom needs to rest a bit."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pregnant family (open to all) popop 103 12,422 08-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mpregbelliespls
  C Humiliation of the Guan Family(Closed with C. Wolf) The PregMANcy Pact 0 633 05-19-2018, 04:13 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  Growing family c/w Littleittyboy Dots 33 5,587 04-07-2017, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  growing family jrcash 17 5,465 12-30-2016, 09:15 PM
Last Post: DarkAurion98
Shocked family roleplay hugely pregnant (open) popop 14 7,432 12-10-2016, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Tomoshe
  C Tension in family (CeruleanSnowFlake) anibus3 27 5,224 08-30-2016, 06:32 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  C Starting a Family (closed w/DragonKnight) HeIsKing 8 2,020 07-04-2016, 06:24 PM
Last Post: HeIsKing
  The Immortal Family (closed with Dots). Plutexian Mpregger 90 15,027 11-04-2015, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  Starting a Family (Closed with BabbyDaddy) cashewmanz 116 37,653 02-12-2015, 06:16 AM
Last Post: cashewmanz
  The Immortal Family (closed three-way rp with cashewmanz and TheDyingDay and nsfw). Plutexian Mpregger 69 16,808 09-29-2014, 10:23 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger