Open Birthing Night in Moon Grove Forest [Fpreg Welcome, NSFW]
Your belly quickly fills out to the size of a bowling ball and you feel movement stirring inside you.
Tsuki put her hand on her belly just as movement happened. She was pregnant? Then...that orc thing actually happened? What is she growing inside her? So many questioned were surfacing. She got up and closed all the curtains and locked all the doors, in case the orc came back.
I try to reply when I can, and am usually fast. If I'm going to be away for a while, I'll let you know here. Also, because of the sporadic nature of my irl job, I may suddenly drop off the face of the planet for a while without warning.
As she did this, she could feel her belly growing and churning until as she finished, she felt a surge of pain in her gut.
Tsuki's legs gave out once she was back in her room and she knelt down on the floor, panting hard and putting her hand on her belly, hoping to will the pain away.
I try to reply when I can, and am usually fast. If I'm going to be away for a while, I'll let you know here. Also, because of the sporadic nature of my irl job, I may suddenly drop off the face of the planet for a while without warning.
Her body suddenly pushes involuntarily and she feels a pop and a gush of fluids from her pussy and ass
Tsuki doubled over and cried out as she pushed, "Stop!" She cried out. She tried to stop this from happening. She had a feeling whatever it was she was carrying couldn't be good. She slowly moved her legs together while still on her hands and knees.
Whatever was inside her was not stopping any time soon. In fact, despite her efforts it charged down her birth canal and began to bulge her pussy.
Tsuki lowered her chest to the floor as her legs were forced to spread again. She grunted as her body pushed hard.
She felt a massive head crowning at her pussy and large round mass descend into her ass
Tsuki continued to struggle as the creature made its way out. And something else was happening to her as well, that wasn't in her birth canal it seemed. While she struggled she didn't realize that her body was preparing for its new role. Her hips crackled quietly as they widened.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Consequence from one night (w/ BubbleBelly321) bhdire8 311 34,044 09-10-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,480 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,764 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Birthing Place (OPEN RP) khaohom 159 106,168 10-09-2018, 01:09 AM
Last Post: Buggy Girl
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,686 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,511 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  The Mpreg Birthing Center TheRubyStorm 546 548,147 08-30-2018, 09:35 PM
  O One stormy night of wolves and goats (Open to one other person) anibus3 4 2,401 07-18-2018, 02:35 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,800 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,564 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22