Embarrassing moment(s)?
What are some of your most embarrassing moments?

Some of mine include...
- passing gas during my jump on the standing long jump (fitness testing) in middle school
- falling up an escalator
- friend finding my notebook/picture book full of pregnant men in middle school

How about you? Share with us!

My most embarrasing moments?

-Bending over to grab something and my ass was showing
-Pretending to be pregnant and my friend caught me
-had a water balloon up my arse to simulate labor and forgot about it, it popped later on at dinner -__-
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mpregoneverything/
Well..... I have a lot.

One that you kind of had to be there for....

When I was 10 I had this weird idea that I could date older guys. Like, that a 17 year old would want me. I don't know why I was so delusional lol.

So, there was this insanely amazing looking guy at my church and I got up the courage to talk to him. His whole family were just like, gorgeous, perfect looking people.

So I walked up to him and said HI! and I really hadn't thought much further than that...
He said, "Wassup?"
And I said, "Fine. I mean, good, I mean, so how are you... Oh, nothing. Nothing's up."
He might as well have spoken Greek to me.

He smirked and walked away. It was... well, words can't express the feeling of humiliation...

Then when I first dated my ex (who I met online) I asked him his most embarrassing moment. He said he didn't have one. (Kind of weird but whatever lol)

Then we went to the house of some strangers (long story as to why) and we're sitting there eating and they ask us how we met.
We hadn't yet decided what we were going to tell people, so my ex tentatively goes, "The.......store?"

LOL

I looked at him like he was crazy and I was like, "The store????"

And everyone got all awkward and finally he hangs his head like a sad little puppy and goes, "We met on the internet." LOL

When we left he was like, "Well, now I have a most embarrassing moment."

I grew up a father who always embarrassed me. So nothing I do is really embarrass me.
-getting drunk on my last birthday and threw up on the hostas outside my bedroom window.
-My grandfather, my friend and I (when I was in high school) went to burger king and there we're alot of African-american people in there and my grandfather said " (somthing mumbled) Look at all these Niggers in here." Loud enough where everyone just staired at us but this old black guy laughing hard.
-Back in high school I thought this guy was a girl and I didn't know he was a dude til gym class oh my god so fucked up dealing with him the whole year. It doesn't help that he wore skinny jeans and had that Bulma hair cut. The only manly thing he wore was a costume for our homecoming week but he wore eyeliner. If he would of been a woman he would be the top prettest
(10-05-2012, 11:43 PM)Craddenali Wrote: -My grandfather, my friend and I (when I was in high school) went to burger king and there we're alot of African-american people in there and my grandfather said " (somthing mumbled) Look at all these Niggers in here." Loud enough where everyone just staired at us but this old black guy laughing hard.

Wow, it's good he laughed instead of punching him in the face lol.

My grandpa would do the same thing. Once in a restaurant with my whole family he goes, "I wouldn't like Arsenio Hall even if he wasn't black!" My mom almost choked on her food lol. We were all so shocked that he didn't realize he shouldn't have said that, especially in public. He did that stuff a lot. *Cringe*

(10-05-2012, 11:43 PM)Craddenali Wrote: -Back in high school I thought this guy was a girl and I didn't know he was a dude til gym class oh my god so fucked up dealing with him the whole year. It doesn't help that he wore skinny jeans and had that Bulma hair cut. The only manly thing he wore was a costume for our homecoming week but he wore eyeliner. If he would of been a woman he would be the top prettest

I knew this guy (only hung out with him a couple times with mutual friends) who did his make up in such an amazing way I couldn't believe how beautiful he was lol. It was like a doll, only, not in a creepy way LOL. He was really shy and I kept staring at him and I think it made him uncomfortable. You know when you're trying not to look at someone and somehow you still keep making eye contact? It was kind of like that lol. I wanted so much to ask him for tips, but like I said, he was sooo shy he hardly talked so I didn't feel like I could just ask him a question like that. He had this cool name too. Wish I could remember it... it was like... Ciaja or something. (I just totally made that up lol)

Btw, what's a bulma hair cut?
As bad as I am, I am proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem
(10-08-2012, 10:15 PM)Goddess Wrote:
(10-05-2012, 11:43 PM)Craddenali Wrote: -My grandfather, my friend and I (when I was in high school) went to burger king and there we're alot of African-american people in there and my grandfather said " (somthing mumbled) Look at all these Niggers in here." Loud enough where everyone just staired at us but this old black guy laughing hard.

Wow, it's good he laughed instead of punching him in the face lol.

My grandpa would do the same thing. Once in a restaurant with my whole family he goes, "I wouldn't like Arsenio Hall even if he wasn't black!" My mom almost choked on her food lol. We were all so shocked that he didn't realize he shouldn't have said that, especially in public. He did that stuff a lot. *Cringe*

(10-05-2012, 11:43 PM)Craddenali Wrote: -Back in high school I thought this guy was a girl and I didn't know he was a dude til gym class oh my god so fucked up dealing with him the whole year. It doesn't help that he wore skinny jeans and had that Bulma hair cut. The only manly thing he wore was a costume for our homecoming week but he wore eyeliner. If he would of been a woman he would be the top prettest

I knew this guy (only hung out with him a couple times with mutual friends) who did his make up in such an amazing way I couldn't believe how beautiful he was lol. It was like a doll, only, not in a creepy way LOL. He was really shy and I kept staring at him and I think it made him uncomfortable. You know when you're trying not to look at someone and somehow you still keep making eye contact? It was kind of like that lol. I wanted so much to ask him for tips, but like I said, he was sooo shy he hardly talked so I didn't feel like I could just ask him a question like that. He had this cool name too. Wish I could remember it... it was like... Ciaja or something. (I just totally made that up lol)

Btw, what's a bulma hair cut?

Bulma from DBZ she (the last time I watched on Cartoon network) she had the Eye brow lenght bangs and shoulder lenght hair. I swear to god nothing on this kid said guy. I mean his looks was very feminate, even things he wore made me think woman. The closest thing he got to looking like a guy was him wearing a hockey Jersey and getting a hair cut but even then he looked like a Lesbian. So I know totally know I what your saying about. I think the the group your thinking of is Ciaja goo goo, Flock of seagulls or even Boy george from the 80's but then again I don't know what year you seen that guy but with mine it was 2002-2003.

Well after hearing that it wouldn't be a shocking to say all the racist stories his friends told me at his vistion so messed up shit. I'm surprised there wasn't a white hood and matching robe in his closet.
Got my hair stuck in paint once I had to cut a huge chunk of my hair off! Soo gutted!
When I started to write mpreg on my office computer and my computer crashed so the tech guy came in and sorted it out but he ended up reading it! I was humiliated!
Being sick in my bosses office trash can....can't be helped...
Having to go to the staff room and ask for pain killers due to period.....
I was at comic con and I was buying everything supernatural it was weird because I was seven months pregnant and was wearing a supernatural t-shirt. Jensen was doing a pannle and I jumped up when it was my turn to ask something ans he said 'woow' I went bright red...
Telling my best friend what yaoi, Yuri and hentai is...
Watching my best friends reaction when I told her what mpreg was. That reaction...you can't put a price on it!
~Type Signature Here~
(10-15-2012, 12:09 AM)~DestielxCollie=Mpreg~ Wrote: I was at comic con and I was buying everything supernatural it was weird because I was seven months pregnant and was wearing a supernatural t-shirt. Jensen was doing a pannle and I jumped up when it was my turn to ask something ans he said 'woow' I went bright red...

Sounds like what happened to a co-worker meet Marco Andretti (Indy driver) and being star struck says to him "I have a fish named after you." Or went on a field trip it was a trade show in chicago IL. and the group I stuck with found william the refrigerator perry just sitting there by himself no one around him this guy who was with us (former navy guy and die hard bear fan) pissed his pants right there. The strange of it all william the refrigerator perry not at all surprised and handled it all like a long lost friend. I have to say he and walter payton are the nicest people I've ever met in my life.
(10-15-2012, 08:01 AM)Craddenali Wrote:
(10-15-2012, 12:09 AM)~DestielxCollie=Mpreg~ Wrote: I was at comic con and I was buying everything supernatural it was weird because I was seven months pregnant and was wearing a supernatural t-shirt. Jensen was doing a pannle and I jumped up when it was my turn to ask something ans he said 'woow' I went bright red...

Sounds like what happened to a co-worker meet Marco Andretti (Indy driver) and being star struck says to him "I have a fish named after you." Or went on a field trip it was a trade show in chicago IL. and the group I stuck with found william the refrigerator perry just sitting there by himself no one around him this guy who was with us (former navy guy and die hard bear fan) pissed his pants right there. The strange of it all william the refrigerator perry not at all surprised and handled it all like a long lost friend. I have to say he and walter payton are the nicest people I've ever met in my life.

At least I'm not a total dork :)
~Type Signature Here~
(10-15-2012, 07:55 PM)~DestielxCollie=Mpreg~ Wrote:
(10-15-2012, 08:01 AM)Craddenali Wrote:

At least I'm not a total dork :)

There's nothing wrong with being dork but I find it funny as hell when someone finally meets someone they idolize and fucking loses it... Well that guy could of made a joke like I did at live show when I was a pro-wrestler. A pregnant woman stood up to ask me qustion during Q&A at the end of the show and I flat out said "Damn you trojan you failed me for the last time." Then after her a fat guy, who looked pregnant, got the mic and the female wrestler who was doing Q&A with me goes "Damn you trojans you failed me too. Why god? why?".
I know it never seems to go well when you meet your idol/hero/love of your life (Jensen ackles) love you hun! It's just something that makes you lose it and embrase yourself. And in front of the one person I care about apart from my hub, daughter, baby on the way. It is all gods fault! Not that I believe on god..no offence... Moments like that that embarrass the hell out of you aren't forgotten so quickly... :)
~Type Signature Here~
(10-15-2012, 11:08 PM)~DestielxCollie=Mpreg~ Wrote: I know it never seems to go well when you meet your idol/hero/love of your life (Jensen ackles) love you hun! It's just something that makes you lose it and embrase yourself. And in front of the one person I care about apart from my hub, daughter, baby on the way. It is all gods fault! Not that I believe on god..no offence... Moments like that that embarrass the hell out of you aren't forgotten so quickly... :)

To me I learn at a young age never meet your hero/heroies cause you'll be disapointed when you do... But there are those rare moments where there are people who is more than willing to spend time with their fans. Insider secrete to loosen the crowd up or piss them off wrestler normally before the show picks people to embarrass... But with Jensen Ackles I think he wasn't paying attencion and was caught off guard to she how (not trying to sound rude) big you were. So did you get him to sign something for you.
(10-15-2012, 11:42 PM)Craddenali Wrote:
(10-15-2012, 11:08 PM)~DestielxCollie=Mpreg~ Wrote: I know it never seems to go well when you meet your idol/hero/love of your life (Jensen ackles) love you hun! It's just something that makes you lose it and embrase yourself. And in front of the one person I care about apart from my hub, daughter, baby on the way. It is all gods fault! Not that I believe on god..no offence... Moments like that that embarrass the hell out of you aren't forgotten so quickly... :)

To me I learn at a young age never meet your hero/heroies cause you'll be disapointed when you do... But there are those rare moments where there are people who is more than willing to spend time with their fans. Insider secrete to loosen the crowd up or piss them off wrestler normally before the show picks people to embarrass... But with Jensen Ackles I think he wasn't paying attencion and was caught off guard to she how (not trying to sound rude) big you were. So did you get him to sign something for you.

yeah i got him to sign a framed picture of himself! and my shirt which i was wearing at the time! By far the second so far best day of my life!
~Type Signature Here~

Who are your idols/heroes?
~Type Signature Here~
(10-20-2012, 11:12 PM)~DestielxCollie=Mpreg~ Wrote:

yeah i got him to sign a framed picture of himself! and my shirt which i was wearing at the time! By far the second so far best day of my life!

Thats good at least that ease the embarrassment .
(10-20-2012, 11:13 PM)~DestielxCollie=Mpreg~ Wrote:

Who are your idols/heroes?

Well more like were my idols before I had a misfornute of meeting them were mostly pro-wrestler. One I who disappoint me and got my revenge on was a guy who went by 6-pac or X-pac depending where he wrestled real name Sean Waltman. when I was 8 or 9 I remember was at live event for WCW when I seen him and walked up to him claimly walked and the SOB pushed me into some creates breaking all my fingers in my left hand. So 12 years later he did a guest showing at my wrestling company and one thing lead to another and I High kicked him in the head and put him in a submission move and snapped his arm in 4 spot and stepped out of charactor and told him krama's a bitch, You injuiry me I ruin you. I'm not a mean guy but I am willing to stand up to people who abuse/attack the younger fans.
I wear a backpack to haul my stuff around most of the time, including when I teach (college students). I hate that really awkward time just before class when I'm sitting there staring at my students and waiting for it to be official class time, so I try to show up to classrooms just when it's exactly official class time. One of the buildings I taught in a few years ago actually had bells, like high school, so I timed my arrival to coincide with the bell ringing.

One day, I got to class just in time and shrugged my way out of my backpack. As I did so, I managed to unhook my underwire bra in back. As I dumped the backpack on the table by the podium, I could already feel my now-unfastened bra starting to creep up. I froze. The bell rang.

So now class has officially started and I'm wearing an unfastened bra that does not YET look disastrous, but I know I've probably only got about two minutes before my boobs start looking really weird, because there's going to be an underwire crossing them in the middle as the elastic straps haul up on everything.

"Excuse me for just a minute," I told my students, walked out into the hallway, and put myself back together just out of sight. (Bra re-hooked, boobs stuffed back into it.) There were a lot of students walking by watching me do this with semi-horrified looks on their faces - but none of them were MY students, which is the important thing.
There's some good tales here - thanks for sharing them. 

- My father is now starting to get to the age where he's saying things out in public (whilst I'm with him, at least...) which makes me want to sink into the ground! Nothing nasty, just things you'd probably also think yourself, but not actually come out with and say. That 'filter' seems to be wearing away with age...!
- I've been caught at work before now looking at an internet forum (fortunately, nothing fetish related) but still embarrassing. I'd literally only looked at it for a minute to take my eyes off a screen I'd basically been looking at for about two hours straight... 
- On a similar subject, I've almost been caught looking at this very forum at home on several occasions, having once even had to come up with an excuse as to why I closed down my laptop screen quickly - saying it had crashed on me. 
- Many years ago back when I was around 9 or 10 years old, I remember being on a long distance road trip and I was dozing in the back of my car with my brother. I used to carry a scrapbook with me and make doodles. Just as I was coming round, I overheard my brother mentioning to the parents he was looking at pictures (which I'd drawn) of what looked like 'big bellies' on people. Yes...he was looking through it, obviously taking it from between my legs in the footwell. I pretended to still be asleep and my eyes remained closed. I remember my mother saying "you must be mistaken" or words to that effect and nothing else was said. The scrapbook was put back on the floor... I 'pretended' to wake up about three minutes after that, with my heart in my throat. He wasn't mistaken - he was absolutely correct. 

I can relate to never meeting your heros. I won't mention names but back in 2003 I once met someone quite famous from a TV show (he was also a professional in his field prior to that). He always comes across as being quite jolly. Well, at this particular event I went to I met him amongst a few other people. I praised his work e.t.c and he was signing autographs. Did he look at me? No. Did he even communicate anything in return? No. He looked positively miserable as if he didn't want to be there or be disturbed. I was quite taken aback by that and for many years after, questioned if how he comes across on TV is just a persona or not. Nevertheless, my opinion of him very much dropped significantly from that day. Fast forward around 13/14 years and a near-identical event is being held at the same venue. I'm again in attendance and low and behold - so is this famous TV person. I didn't know that until I physically saw him there, may I add... Anyway, this time I didn't approach him but got to within about 10ft of him whilst looking at an adjacent stall. I was interested to see how he was with others, so I was inadvertently watching/listening to him. He was exactly the same - dour, miserable, uncommunicative and only wanting to really talk to the people 'behind' him helping him out. Needless to say, it only galvanised my viewpoint and I've refused to see anything he's been involved with since. Thankfully, he seems to be slowly disappearing from this particular scene anyway... 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For a Brief Moment (No mpreg) mpregoneverthing 2 3,153 02-07-2014, 05:03 PM
Last Post: mpregoneverthing
  Awesome mpreg moment of the day Kilix 7 6,909 08-28-2012, 05:29 AM
Last Post: inflator