Embarrassing moment(s)?
(10-08-2012, 10:15 PM)Goddess Wrote:
(10-05-2012, 11:43 PM)Craddenali Wrote: -My grandfather, my friend and I (when I was in high school) went to burger king and there we're alot of African-american people in there and my grandfather said " (somthing mumbled) Look at all these Niggers in here." Loud enough where everyone just staired at us but this old black guy laughing hard.

Wow, it's good he laughed instead of punching him in the face lol.

My grandpa would do the same thing. Once in a restaurant with my whole family he goes, "I wouldn't like Arsenio Hall even if he wasn't black!" My mom almost choked on her food lol. We were all so shocked that he didn't realize he shouldn't have said that, especially in public. He did that stuff a lot. *Cringe*

(10-05-2012, 11:43 PM)Craddenali Wrote: -Back in high school I thought this guy was a girl and I didn't know he was a dude til gym class oh my god so fucked up dealing with him the whole year. It doesn't help that he wore skinny jeans and had that Bulma hair cut. The only manly thing he wore was a costume for our homecoming week but he wore eyeliner. If he would of been a woman he would be the top prettest

I knew this guy (only hung out with him a couple times with mutual friends) who did his make up in such an amazing way I couldn't believe how beautiful he was lol. It was like a doll, only, not in a creepy way LOL. He was really shy and I kept staring at him and I think it made him uncomfortable. You know when you're trying not to look at someone and somehow you still keep making eye contact? It was kind of like that lol. I wanted so much to ask him for tips, but like I said, he was sooo shy he hardly talked so I didn't feel like I could just ask him a question like that. He had this cool name too. Wish I could remember it... it was like... Ciaja or something. (I just totally made that up lol)

Btw, what's a bulma hair cut?

Bulma from DBZ she (the last time I watched on Cartoon network) she had the Eye brow lenght bangs and shoulder lenght hair. I swear to god nothing on this kid said guy. I mean his looks was very feminate, even things he wore made me think woman. The closest thing he got to looking like a guy was him wearing a hockey Jersey and getting a hair cut but even then he looked like a Lesbian. So I know totally know I what your saying about. I think the the group your thinking of is Ciaja goo goo, Flock of seagulls or even Boy george from the 80's but then again I don't know what year you seen that guy but with mine it was 2002-2003.

Well after hearing that it wouldn't be a shocking to say all the racist stories his friends told me at his vistion so messed up shit. I'm surprised there wasn't a white hood and matching robe in his closet.

Messages In This Thread
Embarrassing moment(s)? - by mk_ka2760 - 08-20-2012, 08:21 AM
RE: Embarrassing moment(s)? - by Goddess - 08-20-2012, 07:37 PM
RE: Embarrassing moment(s)? - by Craddenali - 10-05-2012, 11:43 PM
RE: Embarrassing moment(s)? - by Goddess - 10-08-2012, 10:15 PM
RE: Embarrassing moment(s)? - by Craddenali - 10-08-2012, 11:12 PM
RE: Embarrassing moment(s)? - by Craddenali - 10-15-2012, 08:01 AM
RE: Embarrassing moment(s)? - by Craddenali - 10-15-2012, 10:44 PM
RE: Embarrassing moment(s)? - by Craddenali - 10-15-2012, 11:42 PM
RE: Embarrassing moment(s)? - by Craddenali - 10-21-2012, 01:35 AM
RE: Embarrassing moment(s)? - by Craddenali - 10-21-2012, 02:29 AM
RE: Embarrassing moment(s)? - by Belly Button - 06-05-2022, 03:24 PM