Closed The Queen and his Guard~
Queen (his personal guard and best-friend jokingly called him that... It stuck, just to Jeion's annoyance) Jeion Drax Zarth stood in front of a full-body mirror, staring at his naked body. Specifically his very large triplet big belly. Shaking his head, he ran his slim pale fingers across it. Stretch marks littered his belly but he didn't care, he felt wonderful. With a small smile touching his light pink lips, he turned and waddled to his wardrobe and began to look through it. Jeion finally picked out a black and emerald green tunic and grabbed his dark brown cloak. Turning, he headed into his bathing chambers. There he dressed and fixed his long black hair into a single braid.

Once done, he waddled out and checked himself into front of his mirror. His bright green eyes became brighter when he wore a darker shade of emerald green. Smiling, he went to his bed and grabbed his boots. Ugh. The worst part of getting dressed. Ah well. As he struggled to tug on his cursed boots, Jeion heard a light knock on his door and he grinned, "Come in!" The 'Queen' knew that it would be his best-friend/personal guard and... more or less, his secret love interest.

(You'll be his best-friend/person guard. Oh, and Jeion is married to the king of the once enemy kingdom. But he is away on a diplomatic mission.)
Bump
(Hi! I'm interested in RPing. Tell me, are they actually lovers? Or is more mutual pining? Tank you very much!)
(I was thinking mutual pining! :D)
(Allright!)

When the door opened, a young man entered with a trail of food, the Consort's breakfast. He wore a sleveless pleated light grey tunic, with two dark blue belts crossing at his chest. Under the tunic, he wore teousers of the same colour as the tunic and boots.

"Good Morning my Queen" he said teasingly. "I hope you enjoy your breakfast" he left the tray of food and came closer to his liege before he kneeled and began to tie his boots. "You must knoe that we're always at your service with whatever you want, even helping you dress" he explained before taking a brief look at Jeion. His deep violet eyes crossed Jeion's, and he got struck by their beauty. But soon, maybe too soon, he remembered their possitions and lowed his head, part showing his respect to the consort king part hiding his blush.

He finished tying the boots and rose up the bed. "Today you have an audience with the Minister of the Coin, and we have to preapare the castle for tomorrow's Duke Belmont visit. We have no time to lose, milord" he explained with his eyes fixed on the floor, unable to look at his liege.
Jeion smiled widely as his breakfast and friend came in. The cheerfulness of his friend definitely helped him wake up fully and he nodded at his fiend words as he began to eat hungrily. A long tiring day ahead of him from the sounds of it. But such was the life of a queen- gah, king. He frowned darkly, as he once again called himself queen when he was a male. It was his friend fault and he knew it.

Looking at his friend, he smiled softly. He was as handsome as ever, and of course hiding his gaze. "We are in private my friend. No need to stand on such formalities," he scolded lightly.
(Bump)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Larva "Queen" (Closed with Seedful) SRuiz 12 4,099 05-14-2015, 02:54 PM
Last Post: SRuiz
  The Queen's servant boy (closed with doloria1)(NSFW) VenusLove 33 8,573 04-28-2015, 06:39 AM
Last Post: VenusLove