Closed Spirit (Closed w/ gre-y)
"I bet you I could probably take something down if it was injured," he scoffed. He wasn't terribly outdone by his pregnancy yet but sooner than later he knew that the sleeping ant joe might just become his reality for a little while. Zephyr lay down on the ground, twisting into his side slightly so his bulging belly wasn't pressed uncomfortably into the earth. He sniffed at the food and nodded. "Thanks," he said warmly and glanced up at Hixley. "Hey, have you seen Cedar or Wren actually? I've been wanting to see them today."
"Hmm," Huxley nodded, not convinced. "Maybe you could.. but I wouldn't bet on it," he teased. He chewed on a slightly burnt piece of meat. He loved the crispy, burnt up bits. "Not today.. Actually, I caught a whiff of Cedar when I grabbed your food. I can see if he's still there and go get him for you," he offered. He didn't know where Wren, was though.
Zephyr nudged his food gently before he tipped his head down to take a piece of the meat between his jaws, tearing it off easily and eating it just as fast. Sometimes he wasn't able to eat everything given to him but he sure tried to finish. "It's nothing big, I just wanted to talk to them was all." Zephyr closed his eyes and groaned, pausing in the middle of eating his meal as he felt the slight rolling motions and kicking inside of him, his large middle moving with the energy of the active pups. They'd make him sick before he could finish this meat.
"Oh. Well maybe later, I can round them up and you guys can chat." Hux said, sniffing the air. It would be very easy on Zephyr once the pups were born because the whole pack would be happy to help care for them. They hadn't had a litter of puppies in so long, but he could imagine how his pack would react to the babies. These pups would be loved so much here.
"They're giving you trouble now?" He asked. He looked at his belly. "That's quite an active bunch there," he said proudly. He knew these babies were going to come out strong. His babies.
"Yeah, okay." Zephyr nodded and continued eating despite the flipping motions he felt in his stomach. He knew if he didn't et now he'd be hungry later and he really hated to ask for food in the middle of the night. It was pretty embarrassing even though his request was always filled. It felt weird to have everyone looking over him. Maybe this was how the two carrier omegas back at his pack all felt - respected and revered. "They are. I'm gonna try to eat all of this but... I don't know if I can with them moving and stuff." He shifted a little more onto his side. "I wish I knew how many I'm having. Like, I think that'd ease my fears a tad bit."
Hux looked the other way. "I don't have too much experience with pups, but what from I can tell, it's gotta be more than four," he said. He looked at the food he was eating. "well if you can't eat it, I'll be glad to help!" He got closer, and snapped up a chunk of meat, chuckling slightly.
"Hey, I'm not done yet you dork." Zephyr snorted and stood to take another piece of the meat into his mouth, swallowing it quickly and nearly gagging at how fast he'd eaten it. He raised a paw and nodded. "Alright, you can have the rest now." He grinned sheepishly before turning to nip at a particular spot on his belly that was being ruthlessly kicked over and over again. "They're like a pack of hyperactive squirrels," Zephyr noted as he looked up to Huxley.
Huxley wolfed down the rest of the food that Zephyr couldn't finish. Hux never asked for food because he preferred to eat with his packmates, but if it was there he'd eat it. "Squirrels?" He scoffed. "You think up the silliest things, Z." He said. He'd gotten a bit more attached and comfortable to the smaller male and had given him a nickname. Just Z.
"Squirrels, yes. They're always so jittery and running around all the time, can you imagine that multiplied by ten? Or twenty? Or a hundred?" Zephyr smiled and shook his head. "Just sayin'." After a moment of sitting, Zephyr changed back into his human form. It was easier to digest food then and it got his stomach to settle a bit faster than normal. Zephyr held either side of his belly and winced as he tried to massage away where the kicking was. "This is gonna drive me nuts."
Maxon transformed into his human form as well and sat across from the male. "Was that a pun?" He chuckled. "You said driving you nuts, an' a minute ago you were talking about squirrels. He reached forward and pressed his large hand onto his belly and tried rubbing at the spot. "Is that making it better? Or worse?"
"No... It wasn't meant to be. But now I'm gonna have to use that on somebody else." He smiled a little and shook his head. Zephyr grimaced and sighed. "I don't know. It's about the same." He sniffed and ran a hand over his belly, gently trying to support the red and heavy underside. "I should've stood up before I changed," he laughed awkwardly. "All this weight up front just kills my hips. And here I was thinking I'd get through this all fine and dandy."
Huxley shook his head, chuckling. "I did tell you what you were getting involved with," he said. "Here, let me help you." Huxley carefully lifted him up with his strong arms and steadied him. "There."
"Yeah but I didn't think it'd be this much of a hassle." He smiled sheepishly and steadied himself on his feet, thanking Huxley as both hands reaching back to support the prominent arch of his back curved by the weight of the pups. "We should go somewhere," he said gently. "Like... just out. Into the territory." He wanted to get out of the den for a little while.
"Oh sure, yeah let's just hang out. " Huxley tried to think about where they could where it would be easy for him to get to. "We could go to the dark area?" He suggested. It was a terrible name for the place, but the name stuck. This "Dark Area" was a part of the woods with so many trees that it was darker under the branches and leaves. It was nice and cool, and quiet. A good place for relaxing.
"Oof, you guys really need to rename that place." Zephyr smiled a little and nodded, beginning in that way of the forest. He might have to change back into his wolf form soon but for now he could handle it like this. "That's a creepy name." He laughed softly. "A creepy name for a nice place." He couldn't complain too much however. Bad name or not, it was still an enjoyable place to relax.
Huxley smirked as they slowly walked side-by-side. "Well we like it's name. It makes nobody else want to go in there. An enemy pack trying to get in? They'll think 'no, we'll have to pass through the Dark Place it's probably dangerous there,'" The male explained. It did sound creepy, but it was quite nice there.
"They wouldn't go through there unless they had balls." Zephyr laughed awkwardly. His old pack probably would've never come to such a place like this, but maybe that's why it stood up to its name so well. "A den out here would be nice." Zephyr pressed his lips together at the feeling of a rough kick to his ribcage before letting out a shaky breath. "Damn... I might just have to change back. These things are killing me in this form."
"And they don't have any," Huxley said, smirking a little. He looked at the peaceful surroundings. He always felt better here. He glanced at Zephyr when he started to speak, smiling. "There must be a large litter inside," he said. He gently rubbed at his belly.
"You say that now but one day a pack with the guts is gonna come along and just plow this place down I bet." And Zephyr also hoped that he wouldn't be here for that. After being sorted out as the peace offering from his old pack, Zephyr was a little worried he might just as easily be traded off again from this pack. Zephyr smiled wearily and nodded. "You think one litter will last you guys?"
Huxley nodded. It was only a matter of time before they were attacked. They weren't exactly in a position for fighting back, but he was working on it. He looked up as he mentioned litters. "Well, it'll have to," he smiled slightly. "You agreed to producing one." The male said, running his hands through his hair. He had wanted more than one litter, but didn't want to put Zephyr into something he didn't want to do a second time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,688 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,440 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,119 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,737 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,963 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,155 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,134 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,861 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,040 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,883 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8