Closed Oppressive Seas (Closed w/ Lovebite)
Fenris offered a wry smile and waved briefly towards the man named Erik, still standing close to Henry and eyeing the other carriers and few children he had with him warily. One of the children ecstatically came forward, her hair so blonde it was nearly white and small horns curving from the top of her head; she took Fenris' hand and Henry's hand excitedly, gently tugging them forward before one of the carriers stepped up and lightly took the girl by her arm, shushing her as they spoke in some kind of other language that Fenris didn't know of. He looked lover at Henry and then Darren and then to the carrier woman who apologized. "She's just excited for more people is all," the woman smiled, patting the girl's head as she shuffled back behind Erik once more. She held another smaller child in her arms, larger than a newborn but definitely not a toddler. The little girl said something in that same foreign language and the woman laughed, her tone soft and easygoing. "She wants to see the babies," the carrier spoke, and Fenris scratched at the back of his neck awkwardly. "Oh. Ah... Still a few more weeks to go."
Eric was thicker than Darren in size though looked to be the same height as him, the ogre looked towards the members of Darren's crew who were bringing down the carriers things. He looked back to the male of his group, the oldest boy it seemed, simply tilting his head towards the street a bit away,"Go show 'em the wagon."He said gruffly and the young man nodded before heading off away from the group with the heavily burdened crew members.
The dragon smiled at the woman who seemed to be the most well kempt of the family, not that they were dirty or messy, one could just tell that she was the favourite. He cleared his throat and uttered a few phrases of his own in the strange language, patting the little girls head when she was taken back into her mothers arms. Then smiling at Fenris slightly,"Hopefully."He added,"Sadly, I might not make it for his laying, but hopefully I'll be there for when they hatch."He mentioned, placing his hand on the humans back and squeezing slightly before dropping his hand again, that reminded him he had to mention and few more things to the human.
"Yea. The teen years are always worst when you don't scent them the first time they come out."Erik told Darren and looked back at the handful of children who were playing amongst their carrier mothers. "Could barely wake my eldest daughter up this mornin'."He chuckled and then looked to the two carriers again,"I'm sure you'll learn names soon enough. No need bombarding y'all with 'em."He beckoned them,"Come. There's lunch waitin'."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Fenris didn't have much in the way of material items. He wasn't a very materialistic person so he was curious as to what the crew were loading up. He could live with just his clothes and be perfectly alright. Fenris watched as the young girl took the child from who he presumed to be the arms of her mother. She stood by happily, letting the child wrap it's small hands around some of her fingers. The woman moved forward after, offering the same warm smile from before. It made Fenris feel a little better that he'd be around some people who didn't seem crazy... They easily could've gotten stuck with worse. And with all the carriers, maybe he could ask them a few things about what to expect. He didn't know how Erik did it with all the kids running around, it overwhelmed him to think about. 

"My, a few weeks to go? You're enormous already." The woman rested her hands against Fenris' obscenely swollen belly to feel around and Fenris laughed awkwardly, sparing a glance towards Darren at the touch to his back. "I'm Gisel." She eventually went on, moving back and nodding towards the three. "I'm sure you two will be content with us," she said happily, looking to Henry afterwards. "My daughter would love to talk to you. She's very..." She paused, trying to come up with words. "She's very intrigued by elves. Sometimes she wishes she was one." Gisel chuckles and shakes her head, waving at them to follow after Erik did. 

Fenris smiles and waves back, indicating he'd catch up in a moment. He turned back to Darren curiously. "So, this is it, huh?"
Henry had been quiet so far, he needed to get a feel of the family before he would open up to them as he had with the Captain and Fenris. Though looking to Gisel when she mentioned her daughter liking elves, smiling softly and tilting his head to see the little girl again,"We could talk on the ride back to your home. Would you like that?"He asked her kindly and offered his hand again as the group began migrating towards the street where the large wagon was parked. He looked back slightly at the interspecies couple though left them to say their goodbyes as he found a place among the family.
Darren turned to Fenris as he crossed his arms, adjusting his hat slightly with a nod,"This is it."He agreed and smiled softly before taking off his hat and moving to place it on the humans head at an angle. Then lean down to wrap his arms around him gently in a warm hug, letting his lips touch the others in a passionate kiss before he pulled away again only slightly. "I'll miss you."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The girl's eyes lit up and she nodded enthusiastically, walking back towards the wagon alongside Henry, clearly excited at the prospect of finally being able to talk to an elf. She handed the child she still held in her arms off to Gisel and already began speaking of how this was the best moment of her life; Gisel smiled and rolled her eyes teasingly. "She gets too excited over everything," the woman laughed but her daughter continued to talk as if no one had said a word. 

Fenris wasn't sure why this felt so bitter. He knew Darren would be back but it felt off for this to happen at such a time like presently. Fenris bites his lip nervously as he's given the hat, tipping his head up to meet Darren's lips in a kiss. He hugs him back closely, as close as he can get, before eventually having to pull away after a few moments. "I'll miss you too," he said slowly, trying for a smile. "Bring me back something nice?" Fenris jokes a bit and hums. "I'll see you soon then." He finishes saying his goodbyes to Darren, taking a little more time just because he could, and then soon enough turned to head towards where everyone else was at the wagon. It took him some minutes to waddle his way over there but he managed, and when he did he was half out of breath. "Thank God for a wagon," he murmured quietly. 
Henry listened to the girl as she spoke, soaking up every word and replying when she took a break for breath, looking towards her mother and smiling with a slight shake of his head,"It's alright."He murmured, then lifted the small girl up into the wagon as everyone else climbed in as well, taking the crowded space in front of the barrels Darrens crew had packaged up. The elf looked out of the back towards where he saw Darren and Fenris, smiling slightly and then turning back towards the girl.
The tall dragon pushed the human's hair behind his ears,"Take good care of my hat."He smirked at him and returned the second hug, chuckling softly and nodding,"Yes, of course. I'll bring a little something for the babies too."He added and ran his thumbs over his cheeks, giving him one last kiss then letting him go. He watched for a moment afterwards as the human waddled off and smiled softly, running a hand through his hair with a quiet sigh. Then turning to resume his duties, it feeling strange to do so without the ever present thought of Fenris in the back of his mind.
Henry reached to take the humans hand,"I'll help."He told him, smiling softly,"I know it's a distance."He said playfully, noticing that the other was out of breath already.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I feel like I just walked five miles," Fenris snorted, thanking Henry as he offered to help him up into the wagon. Fenris had to shift around for a few moments as he found a comfortable way to sit in the wagon, eventually resting his head back and placing both hands on either side of his hugely swollen belly. His fingers pressed against the tight skin under his overly stretched shirt, and with every small bump or hill they went over, Fenris would groan in discomfort and struggled to reposition himself. From the other side of the wagon, Gisel watched him with a bemused expression. "You really got stuck with some big ones," she chuckles and Fenris grimaces, nodding at the mention. He looks between Henry and the woman nervously. "Yeah... They're huge alright." Fenris tipped his head. "I can't wait until I can do things again and not get tired after a few minutes." He snorted and Gisel smiled, shaking her head. She laced her fingers together and set her hands in her lap. "Are you two nervous..?" She put a hand on her daughter's knee as an indication to slow down her talking. "Erik owns a nice place. I think you'll enjoy it more than a ship, unless you're a sailor at heart."
"Thank the gods that we don't have to walk much."Henry replied and sat back himself, used to the sounds Fenris made when the wagon bounced or trembled even a bit, though glancing at the human when the woman spoke to him. The elf smiled slightly and nudged Fenris,"I'm sure you'll be just as exhausted chasing around dragon hatchlings too."He added then went quiet again, looking to the other women carriers who spoke amongst each other or took care of their children. Counting them it seemed to be a family of ten with about three more on the way if he was guessing, he was slightly comforted by the fact since he had grown up in a large family himself. "No. Not nervous."He shook his head, then looked to Fenris for his reply. "We've actually been looking forward to finally being on solid land."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Ugh, let me just imagine a brief period where I won't be tired after these things are out of me." Fenris supposed he should get used to it though, especially if he and Darren were intending to go forth with the surrogacy plan. It was a nice idea if only because of the money and being able to give children to those who weren't able to have them, but admittedly the thought of being pregnant so much worried him. Either way, that was further down the road... maybe. It would be something to complain about when the time neared. For now his main focus was on carrying these eggs around with him for another month. A month never felt like such a long time until today.

Fenris nodded, shifting a little in his seat and rubbing gently at the sides of his belly, grimacing at every bump and jut in the road the carriage ran over. "Yeah," he began, spreading his legs a bit wider to accommodate his massive globe of a stomach, "but if I'd known it was going to be this bumpy..." He trailed off and laughed and Gisel rolled her eyes teasingly. "No worries, the ride isn't long. We'll be there in no time." Fenris hoped that was true for everyone's sake. No need for complaining.
The woman was right, they were in the deep country in now time, it seemed that the dock they had landed at wasn't that large of a major port as it was the only thing close to civilization in miles. The ogre and his family lived a distance away into the hills, the rode only grew worse as they approached the house. Though Henry looked towards Fenris and reached for his hand to grip it as he smiled at him softly,"What's the first thing you want to do here?"He asked to get his mind off of things, while the carriage was drawn up the slight hillside towards the large cottage that over saw fields as far as the eye could see. "What do you all do for entertainment this far away from a town?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The countryside wasn't like anything he was used to. His own home had been halfway between a total rural area and the city but way out here? It just felt a little weird. Maybe it would help him relax though, and the more he thought about it the more Fenris thought that he might just be able to relax out here better than he'd ever be able to in the city. Fenris glanced over at Henry when he took his hand and smiled a bit. "Maybe take a bath," he teased lightly. "At least I would like to." Fenris looked to Gisel as she spoke to answer Henry's question. "We've a ranch, some of the kids like to care for the horses and livestock." She grinned. "You sort of just have to make the best of it out in the county. There's a lot of... family bonding." The little girl chirped up beside Gisel. "And chores!" Gisel ruffled her hair. "Yes, and chores, but you two are our guests."
"A bath sounds wonderful."Henry nodded slightly with a crooked smile towards Fenris, then towards Gisel curiously when she spoke in responce to his question. "Oh, horses sounds like fun."He mentioned with a nod,"Bonding is good. Until you want your time apart."He said and chuckled at the child, hugging her briefly then pulling away as the carriage slowed to a stop finally.
The ogre who was steering the vehicle called for his family and the children all barreled out of the wagons back, the pregnant carriers and the guests staying behind until it was their turn to leave. The elf helped the human up to his feet, going ahead of him to then turn and help him down to the ground. "Maybe we should see about that bath. When was the last time you've had some time to yourself?"He asked when they were left to simply follow the family inside.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
((Eergh sorry this is late!! I had midterms and exams and then got hit with the hurricane so I didn't had power for a few days x-x;; )

Fenris couldn't help but notice how many other pregnant carriers there were. It was odd to see any group at once even in public, but there was something about it all that made him feel relieved that he at least wouldn't be the only one going through this at the estate. He might prefer to have Darren there over these strangers but at least the other carriers would be able to really understand how hard - he assumed - birthing out a child or egg or whatever would be. And he still had Henry which he was thankful for. Fenris didn't think he'd be able to do this by himself if he'd come here alone. Gisel and her daughter were one of the first to exit the wagon and Fenris watched as they did, biting his lip nervously and waiting for his turn to get out.

He took Henry's hands when they were offered to him and struggled to get down from the raised wagon, apologizing briefly to the other carriers behind him who didn't seem to be as far along as he was. "Are you going to take one too?" he teased gently, pressing a hand to the small of his back for a bit of support. "You've been hanging out with that dusty old crew too. I think we both deserve one."
((No, It's okay, ^-^.))

"Is that an invitation?"Henry asked playfully after helping the other down to the ground and wrapping an arm around his shoulders as he rested his head against his while they walked. "Sure, I suppose we could bathe as long as it's not a waste-"He looked towards Gisel who shook her head and picked up one of the youngest children, smiling at them politely.
"It's not a problem, really. You two are guests of master's friend, you're welcome to any necessities we can provide."She lead them towards the house and inside while the children went off to have fun where they could and the carriers went inside. Master taking the oldest boys to go work on the farm inside of the barn.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"If you'd like," Fenris laughed sheepishly. "I don't mind. In fact it might even work better." Fenris thanked Gisel when she said they would be allowed to use the bath. It felt like it'd been forever since Fenris had bathed although in reality it hadn't been; the change in living had gotten him worked up that he simply felt the need the bathe and get clean and comfortable again. Truth be told, he could probably sleep for the next few days straight if he really wanted to.

When Gisel lead them inside and into the room they'd be staying in, Fenris was surprised to find it nicer than he'd previously been expecting. There wasn't much time to see the whole place, though, as Fenris made his way right for the bathroom. He sighed in relief when he saw the tub. "Thank god," he said easily, one hand moving to rub his obscenely swollen belly. "I've never been more happy to see a bathtub before today."
((I'm also glad you're safe! :3))

The room was small, but luxurious and it even had it's own bathroom connected so it was a pleasure really to be here instead of on a rickety ship on the turmoil ridden seas. Henry thanked Gisel for showing them here and chuckled as he saw that Fenris had disappeared into the bathroom, waving to the woman carrier then placing their small amount of things down in the corner. "Let me run it."He called to the human,"Don't exert yourself,even over something little like that."He told him, moving to collect the towels from on the bed and head into the chamber behind his friend,"Especially if you want those eggs to make it until Captain comes to retrieve us."He smiled at him crookedly, knowing that was one of his main worrys about their time here.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,616 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,247 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,033 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,558 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,352 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,830 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 12,833 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,253 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 2,984 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,242 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8