Closed Dragon's Clutch (Closed 018Luxio and Lovebite))
The human was still out of it as he was collapsed against the seat he had been in earlier, a grimace on his face as he held his aching stomach. It felt empty and strange after the unhuman birth of whatever was inside of him, he felt a bit broken afterwards. Not knowing what to do, he had thought he was having a baby. Though that was wrong of course, or he thought so at least as his face twisted up in pain and sadness, he felt lost to what was next.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The human would be out of it for a few hours. Being merciful Aeron would allow him to rest where he was for now. He tended to the eggs, making sure they were all nice and warm and ready to go when the time came. 
Parker looked up at the other man, or whatever he was, his eyes were tired as his hands cradled the roundness of his belly while it sat low between his hips,"What did you do to me?"he asked after a long moment, he didn't feel any pain from his stomach, he wasn't sure what was going on with him any more. He still had Malcom's child inside of him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
He doesn't respond but also makes no move to do anything else. The eggs were safe and warm and at the moment that was all that mattered.
Parker sat there, ass reddened and aching before he actually moved to push himself up to his feet slowly, grimacing some,"Get out of my house."he said, though he was weak, he glared at the other man, leaning heavily against the seat,"Get out."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"And leave you alone to birth the next, I think not." Aeron couldn't help but smirk at the look on Parker's face. "Your daughter certinally can't help you."
Parker was weak, he knew that, though he wouldn't give in to the other man's intimidation, but he couldn't fight. He wouldn't. He grit his teeth, sinking back down slowly with a moan as another pain came, his eyes squeezed shut and he turned a dark red color. "I don't need your help, haven't you gotten what you want?"he was panting as he sank to his knees, holding his belly with one hand as he did so, this wasn't good and he knew that also.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Yes, I have." Aeron watches Parker for a moment or two. "But as I have said, I'm not leaving."
He knew men like him, they thought they owned the world, including him and it made him sick to think that he was high up on that list of what he thought he owned. Or what he actually did own. He had obviously birthed something he had put inside of him, now he felt even more sick at the thought that whatever thing he put inside of him shared womb space with his second child. One that was coming and soon, he gripped the other man's pants leg tightly, his other hand supporting his heavy stomach,"Then help me... Please."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Aeron helped him slowly to his feet. "There is really nothing I can do, you know that."
The human was tearing up, as he sank back onto his knees, groaning lightly and pressing his face into his leg silently for a moment. He shouldn't have had sex with a stranger, no matter how much he hated how deep into the pit his marriage had went. Peter groaned as he pushed again, bearing down and groaning as he felt the child come down further through his insides. It wanted out, despite how much he just wanted to ignore it and never give birth again.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Aeron watched him silently eventually moving over to take a seat in the nearby arm chair.
Tears came to his eyes and he bit down on his lip to keep himself from screaming out as he felt the head come forward, it stretched him intensely. A moan coming from his chest, he shook his head and did his best to keep his head as he bore down4 on the heavy weight inside of him. It wasn't an egg, he knew that much, it didn't feel like the others, it even felt too big for him to birth. He whined, tears coming down his cheeks,"I can't-" He panted, lifting himself up a bit as fluids dripped from between his legs.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,616 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,248 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,034 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,559 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,352 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,832 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 12,833 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,254 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 2,984 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,242 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8