Closed Dragon's Clutch (Closed 018Luxio and Lovebite))
Parker had taken to braiding Mary's hair as she sat on what was left of his lap, he tried humming a song but between the longer contractions and how much more painful they've become the tune ended up broken and off key. So he stopped soon after the first verse, holding onto his daughter so she wouldn't fall as he leant back with a groan. He felt the seat get wet beneath him and his eyes widened,"Oh... Damnit."He closed his eyes for a moment, panting to catch his breath,"Aeron, take Mary, please."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Aeron takes the child from Parker. She had begun to fall asleep but now that she had been taken from her father's lap she was wide awake and asking all kinds of questions.
Parker shushed her when she started up the chatter,"If you go to sleep, you'll be awake early to see Papa."He told her, offering a smile,"I'll even give you a cookie if you go lay down."He sat back in the chair and placed a hand on his belly as he rested for a moment.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Mary stares at him for a few minutes "But me wants to meet Bubba or sissy"
"Then I'll wake you up when they get here, alright?"He asked her gently, trying to reason with the little girl even if it was extremely difficult to keep up the good demeanour for her and knowing that she could argue till daybreak,"And bubba or sissy is going come when you're fast asleep anyway."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Mary eventually sighs and admits defeat before heading to bed.
Parker was relieved that it was that easy to convince Mary of going to sleep, he sighed as he sat back on the couch with a small grimace. Looking towards the other man and rubbing his stomach slowly as he spread his legs so his belly sat between his knees on the couch,"So, what do you want?"He asked him, he was uncomfortable, but he wanted to know what the man was doing hanging around him and his family. "How long have you been watching me?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Aeron shrugs as he takes a seat in the chair across from Parker. "Who says I want anything? Perhaps I am just being a good neighbor."
"You aren't any neighbour of mine. I would know-"He groaned softly as he leant forwards, arms wrapped around his distended stomach that had lost some of it's form. Parker shook his head,"Everyone always wants something... Even my daughters father, he didn't want to marry me until I told him that I was pregnant."He gripped the arm of the couch now, moving to slip out of it and onto his feet on the floor.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Aeron watches him for a moment. "Do you remember our night together?"
Parker nodded some as he rested against the chair, pressing his knuckles to his eye for a moment as he held his belly and breathed through another pain. "Of course I do."He replied, biting his lip and rubbing his belly silently afterwards.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Aeron nods. "I was just wondering" He glances around the house.
Parker looked up at him,"Why?"He asked, running a hand down his middle and placing it on his navel, grimacing and shifting his footing as he squatted against the chair.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Curiosity" Aeron shrugs before eventually rising from his chair to walk around the house. He would glance at Parker every now and then as the labor progressed.
Parker moaned as he gripped onto the chair, squatting still as a pressure built up between his legs slowly, he pushed at his pants,"Help, They're coming."He whimpered softly into his arm, what he didn't know was that he would be delivering the dragons eggs first.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Aeron moves back over to him running his hand along Parkers back. As the pressure between his legs continued to build Parkers moans grew in volume and length.
Parker growled in discomfort and frustration, leaning over the seat of the chair and panting as he dug his nails into the fabric,"Towels... You need to get towels, and water, and... Mnn... And the knife..."He shuddered, tilting his head back and gasping for breath after another push,"Hurry, it's coming."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Aeron goes to gather everything before coming back. By now Parker was spreading his legs as far as they would go, pushing with each contraction as he attempted to rid himself of the pressure between his legs, thinking it was just his water that needed to break. Not knowing that it was actually an egg trying to pass through his pelvis.
Parker knew it felt different from when he had birthed Mary, five years ago, but he didn't know how to explain that feeling to a man who was most likely used to putting babies in someone and not the other way around. He pressed his face into his arm as he whined, spreading his knees more and leaning forwards as he pushed this time, shuddering when the egg pressed through his pelvis.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
It's nearly another 30 minutes before Parker begins to feel the tip of the egg against his entrance. He hadn't yet removed his pants, slowly moving a hand down to feel the slight bulge which would disappear when the contraction ended.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,680 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,433 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,106 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,722 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,899 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,974 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,098 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,766 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,790 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8