More Fun from Asia
(08-27-2012, 07:36 PM)KPepper Wrote:
(08-27-2012, 07:20 PM)OhMyBunnies Wrote: I agree omg. They are so bad to they're artists. Like the DBSK thing and how they treated Han Geng
How the treated Han Geng is exactly why I hate them. I adore that Chinese man. He's talented, hot, absolutely adorable, shy.... And I don't know how the hell someone can hurt a man like that! If I had a man like that, I'd never even raise my voice to him.... To work him to the point of serious illness is insane! -cries-
I know right? D: I also hated how they treated Kyuhyun and Heechul after their car accidents

(08-27-2012, 07:37 PM)OhMyBunnies Wrote:
(08-27-2012, 07:20 PM)OhMyBunnies Wrote: I agree omg. They are so bad to they're artists. Like the DBSK thing and how they treated Han Geng
How the treated Han Geng is exactly why I hate them. I adore that Chinese man. He's talented, hot, absolutely adorable, shy.... And I don't know how the hell someone can hurt a man like that! If I had a man like that, I'd never even raise my voice to him.... To work him to the point of serious illness is insane! -cries-
I know right? D: I also hated how they treated Kyuhyun and Heechul after their car accidents
How they messed with Zhou Mi, Henry, and Han Geng's visa.
Beware of the Cute Ones!!!!
They usually have the ax up their sleeves.
(08-27-2012, 07:45 PM)KPepper Wrote:

Yep D: Pretty much. I feel bad for them all ;n;
(08-27-2012, 07:46 PM)OhMyBunnies Wrote:

-nods sadly-The poor dear things... I do want to see them free of SM.
(08-27-2012, 07:54 PM)KPepper Wrote:
(08-27-2012, 07:36 PM)KPepper Wrote: How the treated Han Geng is exactly why I hate them. I adore that Chinese man. He's talented, hot, absolutely adorable, shy.... And I don't know how the hell someone can hurt a man like that! If I had a man like that, I'd never even raise my voice to him.... To work him to the point of serious illness is insane! -cries-

As do I D: it's not right how they treat them
(08-27-2012, 07:55 PM)OhMyBunnies Wrote:
(08-27-2012, 07:37 PM)OhMyBunnies Wrote: I know right? D: I also hated how they treated Kyuhyun and Heechul after their car accidents

I have to think YG, Cube, and JYP are better....
(08-27-2012, 08:02 PM)KPepper Wrote:
(08-27-2012, 07:45 PM)KPepper Wrote: How they messed with Zhou Mi, Henry, and Han Geng's visa.

For sure! I love U-Kiss and all, but NH Media is kinda mean too
(08-27-2012, 08:09 PM)OhMyBunnies Wrote:
(08-27-2012, 08:02 PM)KPepper Wrote:
(08-27-2012, 07:46 PM)OhMyBunnies Wrote: Yep D: Pretty much. I feel bad for them all ;n;

For sure! I love U-Kiss and all, but NH Media is kinda mean too
Prince Manager Kim Junghoon is sexy as hell.
Hey guys, stepping in as a mod here to remind you to keep on topic. This section of the board is for discussing mpreg sightings in the media. If you'd like to have a general discussion about Asian pop music, please do so in the general discussion forum.
Sometimes, the world is cruel to shiny things...
(08-28-2012, 01:09 AM)Buggy Girl Wrote: Hey guys, stepping in as a mod here to remind you to keep on topic. This section of the board is for discussing mpreg sightings in the media. If you'd like to have a general discussion about Asian pop music, please do so in the general discussion forum.

I second that, is annoying that this post became totaly off topic long ago
(08-29-2012, 01:29 AM)pregboy89 Wrote:
(08-28-2012, 01:09 AM)Buggy Girl Wrote: Hey guys, stepping in as a mod here to remind you to keep on topic. This section of the board is for discussing mpreg sightings in the media. If you'd like to have a general discussion about Asian pop music, please do so in the general discussion forum.

I second that, is annoying that this post became totaly off topic long ago

Well, sorry. We didn't mean to get so off topic like that.
Actually I'm quite enthralled by the conversation and wonder where one should start morphing some of the members of these groups for the simple fact I could crack the earth in twain via the squealing these two would do upon seeing it.
(08-30-2012, 04:47 AM)darkfanboy Wrote: Actually I'm quite enthralled by the conversation and wonder where one should start morphing some of the members of these groups for the simple fact I could crack the earth in twain via the squealing these two would do upon seeing it.

Trust me, much squealing would ensue
(08-30-2012, 02:47 PM)OhMyBunnies Wrote:
(08-30-2012, 04:47 AM)darkfanboy Wrote: Actually I'm quite enthralled by the conversation and wonder where one should start morphing some of the members of these groups for the simple fact I could crack the earth in twain via the squealing these two would do upon seeing it.

Trust me, much squealing would ensue
And already has. Trust me. :D

I can't find the video anymore - and trust me, am I looking! - but two of the members of Super Junior (Leeteuk and Shindong) has an mpreg birth in the middle of something..... It was funny as hell. :D Gotta find it now!

I DID mention Asian artists are weird, right? :D
Different group, funny story. This group is called SHINee (yes, like "SHINEY!!!"), and the members are Onew (real name Jinki), Jonghyun, Key (Kibum), Minho, and Taemin. Onew and Key are ones involved in this vid. Warning: you may wanna turn your volume down. Key's a screamer. lol

"How's the Baby?"
I FOUND IT!!!

Okay, I'll try to stay on track this time, promise. ^/////^ Anyway, in the other thread, I mentioned a video clip of (my favorite Korean Band) Super Junior members having a funny little mpreg/birth moment (and mentioned that they were weird by western standards ;) ) and complained I couldn't find it.

I just found it. :D

Enjoy! And I'll post more random mpreg KPop/JPop/CPop/whatever here and keep on track. Unlike last time... :D Enjoy.
-Mimi

Pregnant Wife Shindong and her Panic Husband Teukie
[Image: xDD.png?t=1347725435]

THIS
(09-15-2012, 05:11 PM)pirateking1256 Wrote: [Image: xDD.png?t=1347725435]

THIS

-laughing- You're not going to believe this.... Kim Min-Jee and Park Jung-su are my RP accounts. I made that post. ;)
OMO! SUJU Mpreg! Kangteuk! <3
~Type Signature Here~
I don't know that much about Kpop/Jpop/Jrock, though I do love Japanese bluegrass, and if there was ever a movie that came out which featured Naotaka Sawada (bluegrass banjo player from Japan) as the main character and he got pregnant, I'd be buying that movie straight away. Matter of fact, next mpreg I do, I'm using him as the foundation for my character (my dreams acting as "sightings"). As for actual sightings, there was an article in a magazine that I read some months ago and it was about a pregnant transman. Don't think I have the mag now, and he'll have had the baby by now as he was about 6 months gone when the article was done (and it was his second baby).
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).