Open Dressed in Riches
(It's been awhile since I rped, but I'm looking forward to rping with anyone who is willing!)

Bio:
Name: James Manson
Preference: Breeder

James stood there at the corner of the bar, leaning against the the counter top with his glass of brandy in hand. A quick movement from his hand sent the ice swirling around inside his glass as he looked around the bar. It was busy tonight, cluttered with groups of friends getting wasted while playing endless games of pool and slowly humping each other on the small dance floor.

He wasn't really interested in the partying that was going on around him. He was mainly just eyeing this one fellow that came in about an hour ago. His next pray. Just waiting to make his move; either getting him to come to him or trapping him away from everyone else in the bar.
Granting a Life.
(I'll take this <3 )

Name: Braylin Hart
Appearance: Standing at about 5'5", a bit shorter than average, Braylin has dark golden hair and green eyes with a fair complexion. There's nothing too unusual about him really. 

Braylin wasn't normally a bar goer. The places were either extremely rowdy or a bit too slow moving for him, he'd never found a nice middle. Even now, this bar wasn't exactly a hot spot, but after another long morning and day shift from the hospital where he worked, he couldn't care less about what kind of situation he walked into. He'd changed from his scrubs into everyday clothes at work and he didn't plan on staying long, just long enough to loosen up a bit. 

He'd been watching a minor game of pool before he'd decided to wander over to the bar, looking somewhat uninterested in the happenings around him. He purposely didn't drive his car tonight because he knew he might end up drinking, and the last thing he needed was a ticket or worse. Braylin was just about to make his way to the bar when he'd bumped into someone else, their drink crashing and splattering between them. Braylin muttered something under his breath and assured the other man that it was alright. This wasn't turning out to be his night. 

Braylin trudged into the bathroom in the back and stood in front of the mirror, taking a paper towel and wetting it as he tried to remove the slight stain in his shirt. And this was one of his favorite shirts too.
All James could do was smile when his prey had came over. It wasn't the encounter he was expecting from him; a spilling of drinks, his spilling a little on his coat and the other one spilling on his shirt. He simply brushed the little liquor that splashed off his coat and followed the other man. He let him have a moment to himself before he stepped into the bathroom himself.

James stared at the other gentleman for a moment; studying him in a different lighting before stepping up to him. "Sorry about the bump. Did you get any on you as well?" He said making casual conversation. He stepped next to the other sink and damped a paper towel as well. Instead of taking it to his coat he simply took it to the other man shirt and dabbed the spot gently. A frown formed on his face as he looked at the stain. "This simply won't do." He said nothing more as he watched for the reaction from the other person.
Granting a Life.
Braylin glanced towards the other man when he entered the bathroom, not thinking much of it. He'd probably stained his shirt as well. "Yeah, it's alright though." He shrugged and tossed the towel to the side, running his fingers over the subtle stain still present on his shirt. He nearly jumped when the other man man moved towards him to try to wipe at the stain, his focus having been someplace else instead. Braylin's brows drew together and he frowned, touching at the stain on his shirt once more. 

"What do you mean?" he asked curiously, looking up to the other for a brief moment. "It's nothing big, honestly. I'm sure I can get it to wash out when I get home." At least he hoped he'd be able to get it out. It wasn't as if it were ketchup so it wasn't too bad, but if this shirt was destined to always have a reminder of his clumsiness on it, then he'd have to find a new favorite shirt. 
James shook his head and tutted his tug at the thought of this man trying to get away from him almost to easily. "No, that won't do." He said, repeating himself. "If you wouldn't mind coming with me. I have someone at my place that can take that stain right out." He said as he tossed the paper towel into the near by bin.

James then took out his phone and sent a quick text to his driver before putting it right back in his pocket. "Would you mind coming with me? It should only take about 2 hours just to get your shirt fixed. I feel as if I at least owe you a quick fix of your shirt." He smiled gently at the younger man. He was creating a safe atmosphere for him and wanted to lead him to what he had in mind. His wooing was considered old school, but it seemed effective.
Granting a Life.
"Someone?" Braylin laughed a little awkwardly. "Like a maid or something?" If he wasn't so sheepish around people he probably would've continued to insist that he could get the stain out at home; it wasn't that big of a deal, and he had plenty of other shirts he could wear in place of this one. But the thing was he hated telling someone no when they simply wanted to help so he found himself nodding and biting his lip nervously. Maybe he could get a ride back to his house afterwards as well, so there was no harm in saying yes, right?

"I mean if you really want to..." Braylin turned away from the bathroom mirror and waited to follow the man. "I don't think I caught your name... I'm Braylin." He tried to offer a smile, one that seemed a bit strained. "Are you sure this isn't out of your way?" 
"Something like that." James replied to him. With his permission now to take him to his place he smiled and ushered him out of the bathroom. They walked together outside of the bar. The cool air outside sobering him up a bit more now.

"Sorry about not introducing myself earlier. My names is James." He glanced down at Braylin and gave a soft smile. "I'm sure we can help each other out at this point. Hopefully I'm not stepping over my boundaries when I tell you this, but I have been watching you since you entered the bar and you have intrigued my interest." He said as his car pulled up. A small limo that was built like a sports car. He reached out and opened the back door for Braylin and ushered him in.
Granting a Life.
Following the man outside the bar, Braylin made sure he had everything on him before he left. "Oh, it's okay. Nice to meet you. Even if we kinda met on weird terms." He smiled a bit more relaxed now. Braylin wasn't sure what to expect when it came to James' car so he was genuinely surprised at how nice looking it was, and that someone else was driving it. Was this guy rich or just trying to impress? It didn't matter to Braylin either way but it was certainly different than anything he'd ever experienced before. 

"Uh..." He pulled his attention from the car and looked back to James, his face flushing at the comment. He got inside the car first and then took the time to speak. "Really? I'm not that interesting." Braylin snorted and ran a hand through his short hair. He wasn't an experienced person when it came to flirting and he tended to trip over his words when he got nervous. "I was probably the least interesting person in that bar."
James smiled at his companion for the night. He got into the car and gently tapped on the glass to let the driver know they were ready to go. Sitting next to Braylin he moved his arm to rest above the head rest, not touching him. "Oh trust me. You don't seem to be like everyone else. You're special. My type." He said slowly. He looked down at Braylin.

"May I ask you a question?" He said and waited for a reply from him before going on. "Have you ever been with a man before?" He said getting down to his intentions. He didn't want to scare him away but he also wanted to make sure to let him know what he would be getting into possibly with him. Drinks defiantly made him more relaxed to speak in this manner.
Granting a Life.
Braylin had had his fair share of romantic advances and he'd followed up on a few but he'd always felt less than deserving every time it happened. If people knew what his life was about, sleeping and going to work, they'd be bored out of their mind probably. He wasn't the most fun person to go out with so maybe that's why nothing ever worked out for him. He didn't expect much different here, thinking James would eventually let him go after a night of hanging out and whatnot. 

He laughed again, nervous and timid sounding, and he shook his head at the question. "No, but it's not a big thing or anything." He shrugged. "If we're on that topic, I've never really been with a woman either. So I guess it's equal game." Braylin didn't have any fear in answering that question but he was still visibly anxious wondering what was to come. So much for just a simple shirt cleaning.
James continued on smiling at him. "I'm going to be very honest with you. I'm not looking for a relationship, especially since we are both under the influence." He stated knowing very well that he didn't want to false put the wrong thoughts into his hand. James himself knew that he was dangerous to pretty much everyone around him with his job and wasn't going to get people involved.

They shortly arrived at his home. The driver got out of the car and opened the door for them to step out of the vehicle. There stood them a mansion with most of the lights on, a fountain behind them with blue lights eliminating beneath the water. "Welcome to my home. If you would follow me." He said as he started stepping up the stairs to the front door of the house.
Granting a Life.
Braylin didn't quite understand what James was getting at. Was he simply looking for a hookup? It wasn't bad but Braylin had no idea what he should be looking out for. Should he be on edge? Or maybe now was a good time to say thanks for the ride and hightail it out of there. But truthfully, Braylin was a bit curious, and when they pulled up to the mansion, he found himself staring at the place in awe. This was totally different than his small home further out in the suburbs. He could only ever dream of living in such luxury and wealth such as was implied by this sight. 

Braylin smoothed his clothes with his hands as he got out. "You own this place?" he asked, following James up to the front steps of the door. "That fountain probably costs more than my car," he laughed incredulously. "This is seriously something." He still wondered what James had in mind but the sights of the house were taking him over right now. 
"All that you see is what I own." James said, he was neither boasting about it or trying to make it sound inadequate. These were his possession that money could buy, socially he is powerful but alone.

The doors opened as he approached. He shrugged off his coat and hand it to the woman that awaited them at the door. "Welcome home, Mr. Mason and guest." She said politely. James nodded in response before the door closed behind them. "Please take Braylin's shirt and have the stained removed." He told the woman and turned to his company and watched.

"Please don't be shy about getting slightly undressed in front of her. I would like to imply that I would like you to stay for awhile. We can...fool around for the time being until you are ready to go. But you are free to leave when ever you would like. My driver will take you anywhere you would like to go." James explained to him, trying to make his intentions a bit clearer as to why he was here now.
Granting a Life.
Braylin nodded in greeting to the woman and turned to look at James when he spoke, making a face as he bit the inside of his cheek gently. He was a tad bit embarrassed to remove his shirt right here, but as James continued to speak his anxiety was relieved to some extent. So this was a one night kind of deal. Braylin licked his lips and slipped his shirt up and over his head, handing it to the woman and thanking her cheekily before he glanced back to where James was. The stain was only a minor facet now. 

"Good, I'll definitely need a drive home." Braylin smiled a bit and shuffled on his feet, crossing his arms in front of his chest. "So you just want to mess around..?" When he repeated it out loud to himself it sounded better in his head. Braylin's eyes flickered to the floor as he wondered what to do, or say for that matter. 
James nodded his head and a playful smile crossed his lips. "Good. It seems we have an understanding." He said as he took a couple of steps forward and touched Braylin's wrist. He gently placed his other hand on his cheek and leaned down and gave him a quick kiss. It didn't last very long, just a moment.

As he pulled back from the kiss he smiled down at him. "Come with me to my room. I have a feeling you will open up for me." He said. James was more relaxed now that had gotten a small taste of Braylin's lips on his. The young man seemed sweet. It was going to be a fun night for them both.

(I have no idea how detailed you want this to be or if you feel uncomfortable we can always skip forward. I'm okay with about everything.)
Granting a Life.
Braylin had seen the kiss coming but even then it felt foreign to him when it happened. Naturally he'd leaned back into the kiss wanting to experience more, but James pulled away before he could do anything. James was a nice looking man and it was a good thing that one night stands weren't against his personal morals, otherwise he might have scrambled out the door. He'd thought something fishy would be up in the beginning truthfully, but now he was just convinced he'd fallen into something nice. 

"O-oh, okay." Braylin straightened himself and followed behind James to his room, swallowing thickly as he did. He was reasonably nervous but also excited, although the latter could be contributed to the alcohol he'd had earlier at the bar. 

(I'm cool w/ anything! We can go into detail or skip through if, whatever works best. c:  I'm fine with most things! )
(I'm just going to go ahead and skipped. To tired to go into detail about sex. Plus we can add that stuff in later on.)

James had been very content with how things had went that night with Braylin. The things they did that night made the other nights with everyone else seem different. They had a night purely made out of passion. But by the time he awoke the next day Braylin was gone. The only thing he had now was just the memory of him.

A couple of months had went by. Braylin was still on his mind. He would go back to the same bar in hopes of seeing him but to no luck. He worked most of his days away but today was just the day to be at the bar again. Maybe he would see his one night stand once more.
Granting a Life.
Braylin didn't think he'd actually go as far as he had, so when all was done and over with his was pleasantly content. He'd somehow managed to find his way out of bed and asked for a ride home, considering he didn't have his car and he was just the slightest hungover. He'd called out of work he next day and the rest was history... at least until the throwing up began. 

He didn't think much of it at first, assuming it was probably something he'd eaten that made him sick. Working at the hospital, some of his co-workers lightly teased him about it, but the teasing was what brought his attention to what he'd feared most; a possible pregnancy. He tried to conve himself in he beginning it was impossible and that that one night with James hadn't done it, but one night was all that was needed, and after taking a pregnancy test - many, in fact, and in different brands too just to be sure - his fears were confirmed. He'd gotten screwed over and knocked up. Braylin was angry initially but he had to calm himself because it made him terribly stressed at work. He wasn't even sure if he should tell James or not, remembering how the man had said he didn't want anything other than a hookup. So he did just that, he didn't tell James, and he handled the situation himself. 

But weeks went by and nothing changed except his pants size and weight, and he now had a noticeable bump protruding from his once flat abdomen. He'd brought a larger pair of scrubs just to hide the fact and while no one at work knew, they were starting to catch onto something and it was unsettling Braylin quite a bit. This evening, just to get his wits about him, he'd headed down to the same bar he'd met James in those months ago, tired and disheveled looking and still sporting his scrubs from work. He didn't even notice the other man there but opted to take a seat on some kind of couch off to the far corner of the bar, his eyelids drooping as sleep threatened to take over. 
James sat there at the bar for awhile, his back turned away from the party life behind him. He slowly drank two Brandy ' s before he tip the bartender. Standing he took a moment to look once more around the bar before he left. That was when he finally saw who he was looking for in the back corner.

Silently he slinked through the crowd and got over to the couch that Braylin was some how sleeping on. It puzzled him how this grown man could be sleeping in the bar. He silently study his sleeping face, it was just how he remembered it before he went to sleep that night. He looked down at his clothes noticing how baggy they looked on him right now and figured out his job description based on the name tag hanging out from his pocket. James was slightly sadden that he looked tired and wondered if he had fallen on some hard times since he last saw him.

Not wanting to waste a second more he gently placed his hand on his shoulder and shook him. "Hey...Braylin ... You shouldn't be sleeping here." He slightly yelled at him so he could hear him over the music.
Granting a Life.
Braylin had closed his eyes initially to focus on not throwing up, to keep bike from rising into his throat and burning his mouth. Within a few seconds of doing that, he found himself already nearly half asleep; he was caught in that weird net between being totally asleep and absolutely awake, aware of his loud surroundings but not having the energy to do much about it. The couch was nice and comfortable and the further he drifted off, the more the loud music in his ears seemed to be drowned out. He probably would've fallen asleep on the couch if it hadn't been for the shaking that drowsily woke him up. 

Braylin opened his eyes and lifted his head, blinking as trying to regain his composure as he took note of who was talking to him. Had James been here when he'd came in? To miss him he no doubt was out of it. "Yeah, I know..." Braylin shifted on the couch and sat up straighter, tugging at his scrubs in the hopes James hadn't already noticed his swelled abdomen. "M'car is outside," he slurred tiredly, fishing around in his pockets for his keys.