The zoo
A local zoo recently was selected for a special experimemt. Due to an oversight by admin, the zoo has almost no females at all. A new breakthrough though means that with a dose of a special formula, the males will become pregnant! (Csec removal)

This state of the art zoo also comes complete with another recent technology that allows the animals to communicate with eachother and the staff. Only select cages have this capability to allow communication with the public. This permits the keepers to enter the cages even while animals are preasent.

After dark, the animals are permitted to mingle around the zoo, the communication tech preventing fighting, or killing.

(Looking for animals, staff and scientists.sfw (clean) rp, Mpreg only, female staff or scientists permitted, staff can become pregnant if they mishandled the formula), may permit fantasy species please contack me first. Dont start pregnant, rp into it please. also keep to realistic litter sizes. Keepers are permitted to stay with the animals in their enclosure overnight.)

Name:
Species: ( if human scientist or keeper)
Description: (of cage environment too if desired)
Additional info:
------------

Name: Sebastian (sebby)

Species: White tiger
Amount of young: 6
Description: medium sized for his species, Sebby has deep blue eyes and soft white fur with the usual black stripes. He has a pink nose and pawpads and is quite friendly with the keepers, often meeting them at the door, nuzzling them and letting them use him as a pillow if they decide to sleep at the zoo over night.
Additional info:likes to spook kids playfully during opening hours.

Sebby sighee as he watched the keeper approach him, his tail flicking slightly out of impatience just wanting the injection done with. He had been selected as a no.1 priority candidate dues to his highly endangured status.
"I told you im not going to hurt you... get this done please?" He rumbles softly.

(Will add a keeper or scientist at a later time if none are introduced)
Available for conversation, pm me.
Name: Leroy Gibbon
Species: scientist
Amount of young: n/a yet.
Description:A tall slender man with white skin and short blonde hair. His eyes are green and often he is seen in his white lab coat, grey pants, and black shoes. A pair of glasses rest on his face and he does have a scar on his right hand that takes up his palm and the center part of the top of his hand.
Additional info:n/a

Name: Gabu
Species:dhole
Amount of young: 8
Description: A canine the size of a German Shepard though looks more like a long legged fox. Orangesh fur with white undersids. Tall ears that are slightly rounded at the tip.
Additional info: Endangered species.
-----------------------

Gabu took a deep breathe as he sat there, feeling really nervous. The poor canine didn't know what was going to happen really. Sure he new of the procedure though would it work? Part of him wanted it to yet part of him didn't want to take part. So all he did was sit there as he waited for a keeper to come to him for his injection. Ears lowered as he sat there with his tail wrapped around his paws. His kind lived in large packs and could have around twelve pups at a time, though the scientists made sure that they would be slightly kind to the canine. Giving them a slightly smaller litter of eight, at least that's what they were planning.

Leroy had prepared the injections and was rather certain that things were fine. Course he gave a sigh as he took a seat and rubbed his scarred up hand. The wound was years old thus only a scar now but still, it just acted up now an then. With nothing else to do, he stood up and started to walk around. That was the only problem with being a scientists instead of a keeper, you didn't get to do much here it seems.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
Name: david
Species: human, keeper
Amount of young: n/a at this time
Description: a surfer type built young male, he has brown hair ahich he has bleached part of and dyed blue because he could. Grey eyes and cheerful personality.
Additional info: often sleeps in the pens at night.

"Hey Gib, ime here for Gabu's dose" he says walking into the room "Can you do Sebby? Hes always taken a liking to you" he says with a smile before walking over to collect the box with the canines dose in it, the injection designed to be done through the belly just bellow the belly button into the empty abdominal cavity.
"In the cabinet like always." Leroy replied. "Alright, I'll go do him."

Getting up from his seat, he got Sebastian's dosage and headed to the door. THough he paused and glanced over at David.

"Just becareful with those needles, we don't need any accidents." Leroy said.

With that he headed out of the room and to where the white tiger was.

"Hey Sebastian." Leroy greeted. "This'll only take a second."

The keeper nods heading off to Gabus cage "hey there pup, ready to have pups?"

Sebastian nods and shifts to lay on his side "just be careful doc..." he says watching him
"I know." Leroy said as he knealt down and waited for Sebastion to be comfortable before doing the injection. "There, all done. You might feel a bit sick later on but you should be fine."

Gabu's ears twitched as they lowered. His tail twitched as he took a deep breathe.

"I...I guess..." Gabu replied nervously.

Sebastian nodded and sighed "i hate injections" he groans licking over the area.

"C'mere Gabu" he says opening his arms wanting him to come in for a hug "dont worry about it, youll feel the pinch, then thats it"
"It's just harmless, you'll be good." Leroy said as they stood up.

Gabu slowly approached the man. Humans still had him a little nervous.

David sighs and hugs him tightly and gently scratches at his ears, accidentally stabbing himself with the injection but doesnt notice.

"Itll be ok, you know we are here for you if you wver need help" he says and smiles "ok?"
The canine's ears twitched confused. Why didn't he feel anything? Were they merely lying on the pinch?

"O...okay..." Gabu answered, the confusion clear in his voice.

"Sebastian, why is it you didn't want the keepers to do this? It is their job after all." Leroy questioned as they stared at em.

(David stabbed himself not Gabu)
"Because only a few of them wash their hands" Sebastian says with a sigh "i may be a tiger but even i know about infections"

"Cmon, lets get this over with" David says shifting back "try not to bite... youll feel the usual pinch..."
(I know. David told Gabu it would pinch, well he didn't feel the pinch so that was why he was confused.)

"Well they're suppose to, it is policy." Leroy replied as he threw the needle away.

The risk of infection was always there, even if you cleaned those things. So honestly, it was best to just throw the old ones away. In his opinon.

"I though you already did...you already said that.." Gabu said.

"I havent injected you yet tho" he says showing him the full syringe. He shifts the canine tgen carefully injects it.

"Supposed to yes, but dont always do" Sebastian replied watching him more curious as to his activities than anything else "so how long till i... start showing?"
(Hello?)
(Please don't rush me, I'm trying to think of s good response so you have more to work with.)

"It depends on how many take, even though we try to choose the number there are times that not all take." Leroy explained. "But if what we gave you works, then a week or two."

There was a pinch and once he was released, Gabu jumped back defensively. Not lashing out or anything just looking scared.

"Shh, shh, its ok" David said holding up the empty syringe "its done..  come here and ill give you some belly rubs to sooth the pain" he says with a soft smile "you know we dont like hurting you"

Sebastian nodded and slowly got up to stretch "well heres hoping it takes, itd be nice to have some other tigers around here... it gwts lonely in this enclosure"

(Sorry i dont mean to push you.. i got worried cos it had been so long since the last post is all)
(it's okay, I just want to give you more to work with so it's enjoyable.)

Gabu shook his head as he scooted further away from the human. He still wasn't used to these beings called humans. Sure they seemed to have good intentions but still. He didn't ask for pups, he wasn't even sure if he wanted to have pups himself! So they were forcing him into this and honestly, he wasn't too sure on trusting humans. He wouldn't attack them or anything, he would just try to avoid em.

"Yes, hopefully it does." Leroy replied. "I know a lonely life so I can understand where you're coming from. Course, you'll be able to keep the kittens with you till we can get them their own enclosure."

bump)

(Sorry, i forgot this was even here XD)
"Cmon puppy, dont be scared, we will take great care of you and you know it" he says and motions for him to come over "Cmon Gabu, youll finally have some pups to spend your time with. dont you want help soothing your belly?" he asks softly

"Do they need to have their own enclosure?" the tiger asks "You know i wont harm my own kittens... plus they will probably need my milk for a while"
(It's okay.)

Trying to hide would get him nothing, it would just get the humans to bug him more. So he slowly came out but still kept a submissive stance.

"just get this over with.." he replied.

"They'll stay with you until they are old enough to no longer need milk." Leory said before taking a seat and rubbing his eyes. "If this is succesful, the heads will no doubt want us to adminster another pregnancy. Though I'm certain there are idiots in this building who would want to test it on humans."