Open M.W.A. (Mutant Wrestling Alliance)
MWA is a wrestling company that has mutant wrestlers. You can be any animal you want.

Name:
Nickname:
Build:
Height:
Weight:
Billed from:
Wrestling Outfit:

--------------------------------------------

Name: Roxas Atlas
Nickname: The Croc
Species: Crocodile
Build: Very Muscular
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 543 lbs.
Billed from: The Swamps of Louisiana
Wrestling Outfit: Boots, leather pants with a studded belt, leather vest, black studded wristbands, sunglasses

Roxas was a normal human til he was mutated in to a Crocodile mutant. He joined the MWA to wrestle against other mutants. He dreams to be come the next MWA World Heavyweight Champion.
Name: Ichiro Maki
Nickname: Helm's Deep
Species: Fish man
Build: Lean
Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 450 lbs
Billed from: Hakodate, Japan
Wrestling Outfit: Single red jockstrap

Ichiro was transformed after an accident involving a chemical spill. Outcast from human society, he joined the MWA to get a job, as well as just to fit in somewhere.
Roxas was lifting weights when he saw Ichiro. "He must be new." Roxas thought to himself.
Walking over to join him at the weights, Ichiro took a moment to eye up the significantly larger crocodile mutant next to him.

"Been in the MWA long?" he asked, by way of making conversation.
"A few months. Still new. The name is Roxas Atlas, but you can call me Croc." Roxas replied.
"Ichiro Maki," Ichiro replied, extending a webbed hand for Roxas to shake, "but my stage name is Helm's Deep. Used to be a human -- a fisherman. Then my boat collided with a tanker carrying some hazardous waste of some type. I came here with a couple of the crew members after we transformed. What's your story?"
"I was born with a genetic mutation. Whe I was gaining more muscle, I thought it was really aewsome. Few weeks later I started growing scales and a big ass tail. No wanted me around til I heard about the MWA. I've wrestled at different wrestling companys, but this one sticks. I'll tell you this: Don't listen to anything that 'King' Alex says. He's just a royal ass." Roxas replied as he shook Ichiro's hand.
"Yeah, the mutation takes some getting used to, but on the whole, I like it." Ichiro smiled, showing his pointed teeth. "Got off better than most of the other crew members. They just sort of fused together into this big, fleshy mass."
"Wow." Roxas checked the time. "Hey, I'm in a tag team match with Alex's brothers. Would you like to be my partner?" He asked with a huge smile.
"Your partner?" Ichiro blinked. "No offence, but I don't think we're in the same weight class."
"The weight class doesn't matter. Alex said that I have to find a partner or My future shot at the MWA World heavyweight Champioship will be gone." Roxas said almost to the point of begging.
"Um..." Ichiro swallowed nervously. "Sure. I guess I have to start somewhere, right?"
"Cool. Now let's get going." Roxas smiled.

The show had lots of matches and the main event was next. "The following contest is a tag team match set for one fall." Sad the rig announcer. Royal music started playing and you can hear a lot of boos. "From The Royal Kingdom of Africa, at combined weight of 661 lbs. They are the MWA World Tag Team Champions, Leo and Diego." After them, Heavy metal/Rock music played. "Their opponents first, from The Swamps of Louisiana, weighing in at 543 lbs, Roxas 'The Croc' Atlas." Roxas roared and the crowd cheered him.
Ichiro was impressed by the swagger Roxas showed -- clearly, he was no stranger to the crowds. He got ready to give a display of his own as he waited for the announcer to introduce him.
Japanese music played. "From Hakodate, Japan. Weighing in at 450 lbs, Helm's Deep, Ichiro Maki!"
Ichiro raised his hands in the air before bringing them down, miming slicing downward with a katana. "Banzai!" he roared, to the crowd's appreciation.
The crowd cheered for Ichiro. Roxas wait for him. "Do you want to go first or should I?" He asked.
"Oh, I'm going first," Ichiro grinned. "I can feel the adrenaline pumping already!"
"OK. Be careful with Leo. He's pretty quick." Roxas said.
(Disclaimer: I don't know a whole lot about wrestling, so please correct me if I get something wrong.)

Ichiro nodded, before climbing into the ring. He grinned as he took in the sight of the much lighter Diego. Oh yeah, this one was going down.

Snarling, he lunged forward and grabbed Diego in a headlock, before throwing him to the ground. Jumping atop him, he pressed a hand hard into his solar plexus, hoping to knock the wind out of him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Gifted Mutant (X-Men Roleplay || Open to Everyone) Klayko 7 1,397 11-26-2018, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Klayko