Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
"Well i am off now anyway. The clinic was closed and the nurse had left already. You could nap a little when i tidy up the equipments here real quick." Henry retrieved a blanket and covered Sam up, making sure he was comfortable and proceeded to pack up.
"Thanks Henry, I'm really excited about my new life" Sam's face flushed red when he realize what he said. He smiled as Henry covered him and touched his belly gently. "I'll wait here, Henry. Thanks for everything" He said almost fall asleep after a long day for Sam and the babies are still kicking inside his belly.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
It took very little time for Henry to pack things up, he was eager himself to take Sam back to his house. He was very tempted to pamper Sam. Though trapped in a bad situation himself, Sam was a brave parent and love his children dearly. He was definitely impressed by this, as the usual patients he handled just want to get rid of any kids as soon as possible.

He returned to the sofa and found Sam had dozed off. Knowing his car was not that far away, he decided to carry him instead of waking him, guessing this could be the first real sleep that he had gotten in some time, judging by the bags under his eyes. He retrieved his own jacket and wrapped it around Sam's much smaller frame and picked him up the second time today.
Sam woke up in the Henry's care whole he driving back to his house. He already knows that Henry carried him again. He didn't say anything or move so much to make Henry knows he was wake up. Sam like that face of his doctor. He's still comfuse anout it but only one thing he knows is he like to be like this. Sam smioes to Henry as he notiched Sam. "Good evening!" He gives Henry a warm smile
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"You woke at the perfect time. Home is just a few blocks away." He stopped at a 2-storey home. Stopping the car in the garage, he went to get Sam's door and help him unbuckle. He then helped Sam get up from the car seat, almost heaving him up. He let Sam lean onto him to get back his balance for awhile once he had stood up, with Henry's oversized jacket closely tugged to keep him warm.
"Thanks Henry" Sam said softly then they got into the house. It is very neautiful house with lots of furnitures. "This is so good Henry. I have never seen such beautiful house like this" Sam asked Henry to help him to the couch. "I can sleep everywhere in this house"
PM me If you want to RP. 
"You wont be sleeping anywhere other than a bed, unless you are only taking a nap." Henry said indulgingly. Seeing Sam settled on the coach, he went into the kitchen to make him a cup of hot cocoa, guessing it should warm him up nicely and also provide him a bit more nutrients. He also got him some cereal bars for the energy. 
"Let me go set a bath, i think you would need that. Feel free to look around while you eat if you want, or I could give you a tour later, maybe tomorrow." 
Sam gave Henry a warm smile as he got the cocoa and cereal bar "Yeah I think It'll be good if you can lead me around his house. At least I can do housework for you." He sipped the hot cocoa and relaxed with his life now. "Yeah I need to take a bath but I don't have any clothes and I think I can wear your clothes Henry." He said' blushing
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Please dont mention anything with housework. I would be very concerned if you try to do any housework with that belly and the 2 little terror within." He placed a palm on his belly feeling the wriggling. He then stood up and said, smiling at Sam's blush. "Of course you would be wearing my clothes, unless you prefer going naked....? I guess I could turn up the heating if you want to choose the latter option." He joked, pretending to be seriously considering before laughingly walked off to the bathroom to set the things.
He laughed slightly with the red face as he heard that. He has never known that Henry is a playful man but He kinda like it. "I know I need to wear your clothes but yeah not for my belly. It's not comfortable for it and the babies will kick stronger. it's worse than you thought Henry, So please turn up your heater" He said playfully before Henry walked off to the bathroom but didn't realize a slightly red on Henry's face. Sam looks around the room while waiting for Henry. This house is so big. He's surprised that Henry lives alone here.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Getting everything ready, Henry returned to collect Sam. He helped Sam stood up and guided him to waddle to the bathroom. He didnt remove the jacket until they were inside the bathroom, whede a hot water bath was set up. Henry was then a little unsure of what he should do. Since Sam was a little wobbly still, leaving him to bath himself could be a little dangerous with the slippery floor and all, but to bath together...... "ermm... i would wait outside? Just yell for me when you need me."
Sam flushed red when they got to the bathroom and Henry helped him to take his clothes off. HE can feel the slippery floor and it's a little hard for sam to balance himself but He doesn't want to bother Henry too much. Taka a bath together is something weird for men who met for a day. "Y....Yeah, Please I'll call you when I need your help. don't worry about me" He said, taking his robe off as Henry leave him alone in the bathroom. He got the bathtub with warm water. Henry can hear his moan in pleasure. It's just the first time in months. He pours the soup slowly on his belly and massages it gently. His perfect round belly is shiny under the light. This is one of the sexiest moments for Sam
PM me If you want to RP. 
Somehow Henry couldnt stop himself from imagining how Sam would look without clothes. Rubbing his huge belly under his palm, lathering it with soup. His belly would shift from time to time, eliciting moans of pleasure and pain. 
Shaking his head, he tried to distract himself and started tidying his guest room for Sam, forcing himself not to lament not being able to wrap Sam and his belly in his arms in the night.
Sam look for 30 minutes in the bathtub. It's is a wonderful time for him that He has never dreamed about it before when he was the side of the street. After Sam cleaned his body last times with the water. He stood up slowly, trying to not force his belly too much and trying to balance himself. Then He dried himself with the towels, especially at his numerous belly. He took a long time to wrap the towel around his belly and it was finally done. "Henry! Can you help me out of here?" He called Henry from the bathroom. It's just a shame with only the towel wraps around his belly but he need more space to take the clothes on.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Henry looked from time to time to the bathroom door, fighting with himself whether or not he needed to knock on the door to check or not. Sam's voice asking for him help made him sigh a little breath of relief. 
"I'm coming. Stay where you are!" He added, afraid he might slip. Opening the door he couldnt help but be mesmerized by the enormous belly just able to be wrapped by the towel. He stuttered a little at that. "Err.... errr ya, erm let me help you out of here. Now, careful." He reached a hand around Sam's waist, the other hand placed on his underbelly to help with the weight.
Sam blushed red as he saw how Henry takes care of him. Henry seems never tired or bored that make Sam feels special. "Yeah I'm being careful, Henry" He smiled to Henry who was walking to him and wrapped his arm around his waist. "Wow, Can you feel it? my babies seem excited with your touches" He said, smiling, didn't realize Henry's red face. He placed his hand on Henry's have to balance himself more. "Thanks for helping me Henry." He said while they were walking to Henry's room. It's not a very special room but it's good enough to make Sam's tears run down. "God! How can I be here?" He says, involuntary grabbing Henry's hand tighter
PM me If you want to RP. 
Getting Sam to sit on the bed, Chris smiled at how excited he was of the room. "Yes you are going to stay here. This room would be all yours." Looking at the towel still around his waist, he offered "i would go retrieve the clothes from the toilet. Would you need help getting dressed....?"
"Yeah can you help me getting dress? I know it's just a shame but I.....I can't do it alone. It's okay if you don't wanna do it." Sam said while looking at Henry. He pushed hos hands against the bed to get more comfortable positions. Although he can do everything alone when he was the side of the street, He can't od it good. Sam moans in pain mix with pleasure when the babies start to kick stronger. It makes everything clear that he can do it alone.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Of course i would love to help." Henry hesistated a little as he found himself showing too much eagerness. To hide his embarrassment, he turned to retrieve the clothes. The clothes were the best match he could find, a lose bohemian shirt that was flared and a sweat pants that should fit low in thevwaist under the belly.
He came back into the room and heaved Sam up with Sam's arm around his shoulder. He paused a little and said "ermmm... i would help you remove the towel..?"
Sam's face blushed red as he heard that. It's just a shame letting the other man to see his private part of his body but he has no choice. He can't do it by himself expecially when he was tired from a very long day. Henry is very good man. He no need to worry about him. He holds Henry's tighter to ger more balance position. "Y....yeah, please Henry. I know it may be awkward moment for you to do this for me but please" He said with red face, tryinh to not look at Henry's eyes. They are vlose enough to make Sam belly touches with Henry's abs now.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,688 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,440 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,115 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,734 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,960 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,138 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,130 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,860 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,039 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,877 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8