Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
Sam leaned against his husband as he got beside him. The camera was still there to snap every shot when they wanted. Sam could see that Henry put the controller of that camera so close to him. The movie was always fun as Sam loved ti so much. He caressed his husband and placed his hand on his belly. The baby had kicked yet, but Sam loved how Henry was touched his belly gently. It took only an hour till Sam yawned and felt sleepy again. "Hmm, I think I'm still tired. Just give me a nap." He rested his head on Henry's chest then took a nap for a bit. He wanted to be sure that he would wake up for cooking the launch. "Can you massage my belly, huh? It always makes me happy" He said and lifted his jumper a bit higher.
(You can I it, I believe that ;))
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
"I am your personal masseur, so yes sir, I would do whatever you request. You are my prince and I shall treat you with the best service." Henry said pressing a kiss on Sam when he started massaging, going under the belly to where the skin was stretched the tightest. He assumed the moans from Sam was brcasue of how comfortable his hands were. Sam soon fell asleep and he could hear gentle snoozing from his wife, making him smile.

Henry let Sam slept until late afternoon. He kissed Sam's cheeks to gently wake him up. "Babe, wake up if you really want to cook."
(lol I just saw my reply in minutes. I'll type that you can do it!! haha)

Sam opened his eyes slowly, blinking at his husband that looked at him with that both sweet eyes. "Hmm, It's such a good sleep. I had a good dream when we both and out kids are playing on the mountain." Sam whispered, giving Henry a soft kiss. He just asked Henry to help him to the bathroom for washing his face since he was still sleepy. "Hmm what do you want for this launch, huh? I can cook something simple, but delicious here." He asked as Henry was helping him back with his hand support Sam's back. Sam would not surprise if Henry would tell him to be careful after that hitting in the morning. "I think we should coom for the driver also, honey. They just drive for hours now" Sam always shew how he was so kind. They had two drivers since they could replce and drive almost all the time, but food was important. He said while trying to wear the appron, but ended up asking his husband to help.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Haha it's alright.i could guess that xD)

"You are always taking care of.everyone, except.yourself babe." Henry smiled and teased his wife. Sam's belly was too large for him to tie the apron on.himself, his arms couldnt reach behind him. Taking.over the apron, he put it around and tied it on his waist behind him. He hugged him from.behind and.kissed his cheek. "How about you cook that Salmon. The one seared with the lemon sauce. Still my favourite dish even though you have lots of great dishes." Henry suggested. He opened the fridge and took out the fresh salmon for Sam to start preparing.
"Yeah, Salmon is good, especially for this little boy" He said, rubbing his belly and teasing his husband a bit before taking the fish from Henry. Sam started with the fish as he seared it on the pan with butter, salt and garlic. They both could smell that since the car was too big. "Hmm, your little boy makes me so hungry now. Can you prepare the vaggies in the plate? I think it's not too hard for my husband" He joked as he knew that Henry wasn't taht good in cooking, but Sam still loved when he was around him. "Don't forget that we have to prepare 4 plates. You know your wife is always taking care everyone, except himself" He joked again. It was true, especially with his husband. Sam always cared about his husband before himself. He was surprised when the baby started kicking harder. They could see the feet through the appron.

(, yeah. I'm so bad now. I have the presentation again this monday and I'm editting my work over and over now. haha)
PM me If you want to RP. 
It took a bit of jiggling but Henry finally managed to capture that moment when he rushed for the camera. Their son was being cooperative and he kicked again when Henry wiped his hands dry and fetch th3 camera. Sam was looking into the camera with a bright smile, his arm behind his back and his palm cupping his belly, and it looked absolutely stunning. Henry smiled puttimg down the camera and chuckled. "And finally we got it. Hmmm you say it's not too difficult for me? Ya I would try not break all the leaves while I wash the vegetable..." Henry kissed Sam as he started to prepare his part. He kept an eye on Sam observing his gestures. He wouldnt want sam too tired, but he knew he wouldnt tell even if he was in pain, so it was the only possible way to monitor his situation through looking at him constantly.

(Today's monday, right? So your presentation is next week? Aww good luck for that!)
Sam frowned a bit after Henry had taken his photo and walked back to the kitchen. "You're cheating, Henry. Why do you are only one who can take my photo? Hmm, I think I need to learn how to use that camera!" He joked, smiling happily. Sam had planned if they could record the vod during their trip. It was precious time, especially when he had his big belly now. They could watch and miss it someday in the future. He got back for cooking after also gave Henry one more kiss. He smiled widely as Henry said about his cooking skill. "Hmm, at least you didn't break all of them," He said, smiling as he turned around and put the Salmon on the plates. It looked so good when served with the vegetable. He could see Henry had broken some of the leaves, but it was fine for him. Sam had put the lamon sauce on the plate after he asked Henry to prepare the drink and it was also for the drivers.
(Thanks, I'm just hoping that too xD)
PM me If you want to RP. 
Henry took the dishes to the drivers who were first very surprused by being offered homemade dishes, and then surprised another time for the dish to be so delicious. Henry nodded to them, telling them their thanks for the service, and retuened to the cabin. He saw Sam just about to get seated on the couch, holding the plate precariously on his hand while attempting to lower himself down, his other hand supported his back. Henry rushed forward to take over the dish. He could see Sam's thighs trembling from the added weight and suspected he would fall down onto the couch had he not returned.
Sam smiled widely as Henry took the dish from his hand. It was his fault that he thought he could do that alone. He used his frre hand to push against the couch as he was attempting to sit slowly. He could see how Henry was so worried about him through his eyes. "It.s all my bad, honey. I should ask for your help. I'm sorry and please don't be afraid. I'll be careful next time" He said after finally sat on the couch. Sam ran his hand through his back a bit as it was killing him for the weight of his son and pressure when he was trying to sit. It was really bad habit of Sam that he didn't ask for help that much although he wanted that so hard. Sam realized how it scared his husband and e would never do it again. "It's fine, honey. Just have a launch together" He said, trying to make less stress from his husband.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Your bad habit again.... I just couldnt let you out of my sight right?" He said shaking his head. He sat down opposute to Sam on the chair and handed over the dish for his wife. The couch wasnt very big, and he wanted Sam to be able to spread his legs comdortably for the belly to rest against his lap. "You are forgiven. Now, love, shall we start on our lunch?" He said lifting up a plate to taste the salmon. "Hmmmm yesss just as good as I remember. I think even better than before. You are such a talented cook babe." Henry smiled and praised, taking another large bite.
Sam's face blushed slightly as he heard that. He could guess that Henry would praise him like we always did, but Sam still like it. "Talented cook? I have it, my husband also has lots of talent taking his wife." He said, smiling and spreading his legs a bit to get more space for his belly. He was still guilty with that silly thing he did' so Sam needed to remind himself more. He almost didn't eat his food, just watching his husband enjoyed his plate. It was a shame when Henry reminded him to eat his food. "I'm just wondered, how long will it take til we arrive our destination? I can't wait to see what you have prepared for both of us. " He said, smling. He could see the outside that had less house and more trees.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"It would be soon, but not before you finish your dish. Is it the baby's pushing into your stomach that makes you lose your appetite?" He asked moving over to feel Sam''s belly. He could feel the baby's head not far away from his stomach, but it was still within normal range. His worry apparently worked for Sam soon started taking more bites. Henry finally smiled and nodded when he finished it as well. He put away the dishes and came back to open the curtains, showing the scene from the outside clearer.

It took another few hours but they eventually arrived, by that time it was very dark. Henry made sure Sma was dressed like a ball before they openrd the door, putting.on layers on Sam. They came to the front of a cozy little cottage. A wooden one that looked like where Santa Claus would live in. There were snow on the ground, but not around the house so that the residents wouldnt slip. "Do you like this?" Henry asked hugging.Sam from behind.
It was so cold and Sam was shivering a bit although he wore many layers, but everything was beautiful. A little private cottage that they would live together thought the trip. "It's wonderful!! It's better that I thought. Thank you, my lovely husband." He said, smiling then held his husband tight when he hugged him from the behind. "I guess, we should go inside quickly." He said, looking at the door. He asked his husband to help him was slowly. it took a little more time, but, they finally got inside the cottage. Sam was surprised that it looked bigger that he thought from the outside. There are kitchen for cooking and also living room form them to relax.

(I'm just think, if you want some scene with the cramps during the night that cause from the cold weather. It's just the scene that Sam will ask for belly massage. no need for that if you don't want :))
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Oh sure! Belly rubs are always nice ;))

Henry took Sam's hand as they catefully go into the cottage. He guided Sam around to look at the house, also to the bedroom where a large bed was placed at the middle. "Yes that's my idea as well. And this time I have chosen a place where we wouldnt need to take the stairs for the bed. However.... there's also a place that we need to take the stairs. We need to get to thr attic for thr aurora." He said smiling at Sam. There was a large window at the attic when they open the rooftop, they could see through the glass at the sky outside. "The best view would be if we look at the sky from the outside, it would provide the widest angle, but here we could stay warm and comfortable." Henry explained kissing Sam.
Sam smiled widely as Henry said that. It was wonderful place and he was wondered how his husband had the idea to bring him here. "Hmm, that sounds good, you know? The aurora with my dearest husband. Nothing can be better than this. Thank you, Henry" He said, smiling. "Although we should stay warm, I think my husband has planned for many things outside, right?" It was talking about the other activities that they would do together. At least he wanted to have dinner at the local restaurant. He had also asked if they could order the food or had instant food. Sam was too tired for cooking dinner.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Yes we would have lots of things to do together outside. But that would have to wait till tomorrow when the Sun comes up. Now.... you could rest for today. We are eating something that didnt.need cooking. At least, not cooking beforehand." Henry smiled moving Sam forward to the stairs. "Let's get you up in the attic before we get to dinner. You could start looking while I prepare our dinner." Henry said with a mysterious smile. He had a feeling Sma would enjoy it, provided that he didnt get exhausted from the climb up to the upper floor.
Sam smiled widely. It was good for him that he didn't need to cook for dinner. "Hmm, I can't wait to see it. It likes a dream watching Aurora with my husband!" He said smilg and rubbing his belly. He had asked his husband to help him up the took the outer cloth out because it was quite warm in the cottage. He let a soft moan as he husband was playing with his belly playfully. "Ahh, your daddy is so naughty, son" He whispered, smiling. It took a bit time as they enjoyed that moment till Sa asked his husband to help him walk and climb up. He walked slowly and kept his balance as much as he could. "I just like a little child now, allways want the help from my husband in every steps."
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I think that would be a good habit. A great habit indeed that you should start building up." Henry said teasingly. He helprd Sam up the stairs, but it was narrow and would only allow for one man to pass. Henry let Sam go up first, him going next so he could push Sam up when his thighs couldnt raise his heavy body up. "Come on Sam, just a few steps more." Henry encouraged gently as he could hear the heavy breathing of his wife. Sam had to pull on the handrail to heavr himself up, so he couldnt spare any hand to support his back and it showed that he was getting sore because of that.
It was quite hard from Sam to do that. His both hands were holding handrail tight as he walked slowly. He needed to rest a bit during many steps. He was breathing heavily when they to the attic. He held his husband tightly and rubbed his back as it was sore. "I think, I need your massage when we got back. I can't imagine how I can walk downstairs." he said, trying to rest more. It was quite large attic, so they needed to walk a bit more to the window. The window was covering with the curtains when they got there and Sam couldn't wait for his husband to open that.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Yes you are getting the massage. We better rest those legs of yours now, so that they wouldnt be too tired when we get back down." Henry said chuckling as he led the waddling man to the cozy looking.loveseat facing the windows. He lowered Sam onto it gently, then walked to the other side to pull on those curtains. The starry night was slowly revealed, bit by but, the deep blue sky could be seen. It was a clear night and even without the aurora yet, it lookrd absolutely beautiful. Henry returmed to snuggle close beside Sam. He hugged him tight as they leaned back to look up. The seat was fitted perfrctly well so they could look up comfortably. "Do you like it?" Henry asked as he looked into the magnificent sky.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,688 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,440 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,119 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,737 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,964 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,164 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,134 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,861 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,040 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,884 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8