Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
I run a clinic in the poorer part of the city.  It is my life goal to be a doctor and save others, I have been so focused on this that i seldom have my own time... thus.... I have yet to find my partner in life.

It is a late evening, the whole clinic is empty, the nurse has left early to meet with her boyfriend.  Hmm I suddenly recall today is Valentine's day, no wonder there are so many patients trying to leave chocolate with me today! Just when I am locking the door, i spot a dark shadow at the corner... could that be a boy down there?
Sam's eyes widen as he realizes that the doctor sees him. His life is so bad since he knows he's pregnant. It happened three months ago. He told his boyfriend about his pregnancy but that man is so mad when he knew it. He chased Sam out of the apartment and he had never cared about Sam anymore. He's 6 months now but doesn't know anything about his babies. He has no money enough to spend on it. He just wishes and can give birth this baby and gives it to adoptive parents.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
The doctor slowly approached that dark shadow and found a shivering form. It is indeed a person with too little clothes in this weather. As a doctor, he couldn't just leave anyone in the cold. He gently touched on the shoulder and can't help but be shocked by the protruding bones. The abonormal touch of heat also indicated the person might be having a fever. It is another shock to see the protruding belly underneath.

"Are you alright? I am a doctor and my clinic is just down the road. Please believe me i do not mean any bad but let me get you some help."
I look at you as your warm hand is touching me. it's for a long time doesn't have a feeling like this. You hand is so warm and make me feel safe. I moan softly, rubbing my belly with another hand as the baby start to move around. It's so bad like this when I'm hungry but I have no choice. I don't have any job now and no one accepts a big pregnant man that want his paternity leave soon.
"I....It's okay Sir, I don't want to bother you" I said,trying to make everything normal.
(What is your character's name? I'll use Sam and he doesn't know that he has twins now)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Even as the guy tried to reject, the voice is so weak and wobbly that he couldn't let it slide.

"Please I swear I am really a doctor... oh god forbid call me Henry.  Let me help you, even not for your own sake, your child would need it. " He said gently, gesturing to his belly.  Close up it is even larger than he expected. "What's your name?"

(Oops sorry for not mentioning the names yet.... got it reviewed here!)
"I....I'm Sam. nice to meet you. Although you're a real doctor, I don't have any money Henry" He said, rubbing his belly. it reminds him what his boyfriend did with Sam. Sam is shivering as the weather is getting worse. his babies kick harder and make he can't even sit now. Sam almost collapse to the floor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Henry immediately shoot out to hold his back, acting before thinking too much. Using himself as a shield from the wind, he half knelt and tugged Sam safely in his arms, with his back leaning against his front, head on his left shoulder.

"Please, you are obviously in distress.  I wouldn't charge you with anything, it would have violated with my career's choice to consider money before lives.  Just relax and let me help you.  How far along are you?  You do look close to delivery.... have you done any pre-natal checkups?  I could contact your previous doctor to get the records."
Sam smiled softly to Henry. Henry looks like his boyfriend as the first time they met. He had a bad memory with it but he just wanna try to believe again. He rubs his belly while leaning against Henry. He can't even help himself with his body now. Only his belly is so big but his body is bony.
"I'm only six months now but my belly is so big because of my twins and it's only one thing I know about it. I haven't had any check up. I don't know anything about my baby" He said with sad face. His face turns red by his sadness. He then wipes his eyes to not show his tears on it
PM me If you want to RP. 
The doctor's heart ached seeing the man's attempt at hiding his tears. He decided to take things into his own hands and asked gently "i am going to lift you up alright? I would get you into my clinic and see about the babies."  Moving one arm to hold behind his knees, he lifted the man bridal style to accommodate his belly. The weight in his arms were alarming, considering how big the belly was he didnt expect it to be so light.
Sam's face flushed red as Henry lifted him gently. It's first since he was chased by his own boyfriend. "Doctor It's okay I still can walk. Just put me down I don't want to bother you and I'm so ragged. I'll make your clothes dirty" He said, looking as Henry. He knows how big he ii and he doesn't want to bother Henry so much. He tries move in Henry's arms but it's harder than he thought. Everything seems worse than he thought. it hurts with every movements.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Dont move just try to relax, we are half way there already." He almost wanted to kiss that forehead to make him settle. He didnt put him down until fhey are all the way to the front door, when Henry needed to open the door. He lowered him and said "lean on me if you need to, i just need to open the door here."
"Thanks, doctor. You're very kind. I have never met someone like you since I was alone" He said, leaning against Henry. He wanna stand by himself but it's so hard with his belly. He then holds Henry's arm gently after he opened the door and helped Sam to get in his clinic. "It's very beautiful place Henry but I don't know If I deserve this"
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Theres no such thing as deserve or not. You are my patient now and i always work hard to ensure my patients get the best care they could." He placed a hand on his waist to help him steady and balance with the weight in front. He guided Sam to a sit down on a bed and handed him a robe. "Now change into this robe first. I want to give you a quick examination and the robe would make it easier. I would give you some privacy here while i go to turn the heat a little higher." 
"Thanks,Henry. You're the best man that I have ever met." He said' looking at the handsome man in front of him. He looks so good especially when he's in doctor uniform. Sam take his clothes off, showing his round and perfect belly after Henry leaves the room. He smiles softly but with a sad face while looking down at his belly. "I'm sorry honey. Mama can't find good things for you" He said. rubbing his belly then he put the robe on and sits back to the bed. The robe doesn't fit enough and Henry can see his perfect orb is moving if he notice it
PM me If you want to RP. 
Returning Henry could see Sam's belly was truly enormous now with only a robe covering. The child seemed to be having an exciting time, creating ripples on the belly. "Those are active little guys there!" He commented, placing a palm on the belly to try calm them down. 
Setting to work, he took out his stethoscope to check the heart beat and the lungs, knowing the risk of getting pnemonia was high with how cold it was out there. Luckily no such symptoms was found. He then proceeded to measure the height and weight, frowning at how underweight Sam was.
Sam's face flushed red as he saw Henry's frowny face. He already knows he has lots of problems with his pregnancy. "Henry, I know I have some problems but I'm worried about my babies. I didn't eat enough and It may affect my babies" He said, looking down at Henry who measures his belly with his hands. It turns Sam on a little bit but he knows this is not the time to think something like that.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"To be honest I am more worried about you than the babies. Your belly is at a healthy size, more than healthy really with your waist exceeding the norm of twins at this month, taking 6 months as the mark. Your own weight, however, is far too light at this stage. Did you experience any dizziness and blackouts?" He finished measuring his belly, pretending not to notice about the suppressed moans. Sometimes this does happen, especially with mothers in crazy pregnant hormones and their husbands away.
Not wanting to keep the pregnant man standing, Henry guided Sam back to the bed before Sam's answer. The bed  was also an obstretic bed with detachable stirrups on either parts, but an internal exam should be after the sonogram which is most effective in checking the staus of the babies.
"Yeah, Henry I have dizziness sometimes but I don't know how to do with it. I have no choice just wait till it has gone." He said, holding Henry's arm tightly as he helped him to the bed. He moans louder but trying to keep it quiet when Henry spread the cold gel around his belly and start to sonogram. His tears run down as he saw his babies are moving. He doesn't know anything about it but they're still moving
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Can you see this? This little heartbeat is baby A and the other at the bottom is baby B." He pointed on the monitor, "they are really quite active. You see this punch and the kick? Seems like these two are fighting in your womb already. I could see that they are developing quite nicely, considering your condition throughout the past few months. Do you want to know their genders?" He smiled as he knew the tears should be more from happiness than distress. 
"Yeah I know he's so active in my womb and I'm not surprised about it" He smiles, looking at the monitor. His belly is so big and he then places his hands on the site on his belly and rubs it gently. I don't know Henry. He then smiles to Henry who is smiling to see how he is happy with it. "I have never known about the gender. Can you tell me about them?"
(Can they be both boy or one boy, one girl? it's up to you haha)
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,613 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,247 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,032 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,554 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,349 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,815 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 12,829 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,247 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 2,982 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,239 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8