Closed College lovers (closed with bhdire8)
"Yes, i can" Cody said with a soft smile while looking to the mirror. Even though he was in pain, he could still feel the love for his babies and for his boyfriend "I love you so much" he said to Tristan "And i'm glad that, of all the guys out there, you fell in love with me" he said tenderly right before he was hit with another contraction "OUCH" he yelped "Oh, well, here we go again" he said before he began to push again "NNNNNNGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" He yelled as he pushed as hard as he could, trying to make the head come out, feeling his own face and chest flushing with the effort
Tristan was distracted with Cody's beuatiful flushed face for awhile, stunned by teh beauty he was showing as he pushed, struggling for him and their baby's sake. He was awoken by the spasm of his legs, his thighs trembling with overexertion, and resumed his position between his legs to help hold his legs apart, spreading his buttocks for the baby. "Yes yes, keep taht pushing coming, the head's moving..." He said staring at Cody's opening anxiously, the skin stretched to a max, straining over the chin of the baby.
"Oooooof, ooooooof, ooooooof" Cody breathed as he pushed harder than ever, trying to get the head out and yelling loudly when he finally was able to do it, crying in relief. "Ooooh, finally" he said, feeling relief for getting the head out. He knew that soon he would have to push the shoulders, but the tried not to think about it for a while, enjoying the moment of happiness "Check his nack, babe, see if the cord is around it" he asked
"Sure... put your legs down for awhile, or they would start cramping." Tristan urged him as he helped lower Cody's legs, which had gone stiff from maintaining the position for so long, then it probably hurt from coming down that inevitably caused his anus to close down adn brush the abused lips against the baby. While massaging one of his thighs, Tristan eased a finger into Cody and found something thick and squishy around his neck. The chord's indeed there, which could be the reason why the baby had been so difficult to push out, aside from the fact that this is a big one. He glanced at Cody who'd been relaxing, and said in as calm a tone as he could. "Cody, don't push yet. I am going to get this smoothened out.... don't push you hear me?" he said. At least the baby's color was still normal.
Cody gasped when he heard Tristan's order, knowing that the baby probably had his cord around his neck. 'Oh, please, please, let him be okay' he said on his thoughts, praying that the baby would be fine. And when a specially sharp contraction hit him, he yelled, but didn't push, even though it was very hard not to do it. He could feel Tristan's hands around him, trying to help the baby. Cody just hoped his lover would be able to do it.
"Everything's gonna be fine. I am here, I would make sure of that." Tristan said as calmly as he could manage while trying to grasp the chord. Everything was squishy and.slippery , and Cody had been so battered Tristan didnt want to add any pain to.his already abused parts. He needed to try several times brfore he could slip a finger betwen the chord and the baby's neck. "This part would be hard, continue to breath, bite on me if you couldbt takr it." He curled his finger to pull the chord around the baby, which actually pushed the baby back in a little to allow for room for the chord to come loose.
(I'm so sorry for the long time, it's just i've been totally out of everything lately, and i'm slowly trying to come back)

"I would never bite you" Cody said with a soft smile as he rest his head on the pillow, trying to catch his breath again. He playfully put a part of the sheet on his mouth, as to pretend he would bite them if the pain got too bad. When a contraction came, however, the sheet proved itself necessary as the young man bit it as he screamed because of the pain, at the same time he squeezed Tristan's hand and tried not to push. He sobbed when the pain got stronger and it was harder for him not to push.
(Sure no problem! Totally understand ;) )

Tristan had to smile at how his lover was soft and loving, but then how in pain he looked when teh contraction hit again was devastating. Tristan tried to pull free the chord as quickly as possible. Blood started seeping through and it was all messy. "Hang in there Cody, I am almost done, keep breathing." He said though the squirming of his lover's body told him he was gradually losing it. Cody was almost climbing up the bed as he attempted to "escape" from the pain, which made it more difficult for Tristan to untie the chord. "Don't move love... " he begged as a drop of sweat rolled down his face, but eventually with a little tug, Tristna freed the head from the chord. "That's it! oh babe..." Tristan held Cody tight and kissed him multiple times for how his tough love cried.
"Oooooh" Cody moaned as Tristan finally got the cord out, feeling relief that he would be able to push again as soon as the next contraction began. He also felt some thick liquid coming out of his anus, and wondered if he was bleeding. He knew it was normal, though, specially with big babies, and he knew he would recover soon. When next contraction began, Cody bravely squeezed Tristan hand as he oushed harder, knewing that soon it would be over.
The baby's color was thankfully still within normal range, and Tristan was glad to see Cody still in high spirit. He held up his legs and anxiously waited for the baby to move out. The head had turned nicely, adn the first shoulder was pressing at Cody's bloodied opening, straining to come out with Cody's urgent pushes. "You are doing so well Cody, keep going, push.... take a deep breath, and push again"
Cody breathed deeply as he rested for a few minutes, enjoying the relief he was having before the next contraction. He knew it would be over soon, which made him happy, since he was already tired of pain. His whole body was still covered in sweat and his anus seemed to be on fire. When the next contraction started, Cody breathed once more and pushed hard as he had done before, trying to get the baby out. He cried out loud as he made an huge ammount of effort to do so, and felt the sweat falling from his forehead.
"That's good, keep it up Cody, you are doing so well..." Tristan encouraged, staring down at Cody's opening as the baby pressed forward. As expectef, Cody's tear was once again steetched out by the wide shoulder. "You are doing so well babe, so brave..." tristan muttered as he witnessed how Cody pushed through the pain even though his eyes moist up with his effort. Tristan gently covered Cody's stretched folds tp prevent the tear from opening from widening. The baby's coming out steadily.
Cody could feel the baby slowly coming out, inch by inch as he pushed really hard. It was hard, but he was relieved it was going to be over soon. He pushed real hard and screamed with all he could, crying when he felt the final inches coming and heard the small baby cry out loud.
It was a relief and with the loud scream from Cody, the baby slipped out and landed on Tristan's palms, wailing almost immeidately. Tristan wasnt surprised by how heavy the baby felt. He smiled through tears and looked at Cody who slumped back.on bed, breathing so heavily with sweat all over his body. "We made it! Look at this big baby.... our kid is really strong and large." He smiled and swiftly cleaned the newborn before plaving her on Cody's arms.
(Is the baby a boy or a girl?)

"Oh, she is so beautiful" Cody said, amazed as he looked at his newborn baby with tears in his eyes, admiring the result of a long and painful labor. The baby had his hair, and her eyes were closed, but he hoped she would have Tristan's eyes as well. She was very beautiful and quite big for a twin "She is so big, it's no wonder i was so big before" he said, looking at Tristan "I love you. I love you, and our two beautiful babies."
( i am not very sure, but i faintly remember it to be a girl as well)

"I love you too, you are so brave and strong a momma.... i love you even more afer this, if that's even possible" Tristan said lovingly and kissed Cody deeply. There was still the afterbith, so Tristan sat behind Cody and let Cody hold the baby while he rubbed gently on Cody's squishy belly to help deliver the placenta. It would all be good, and all of them maanged through being perfectly healthy and strong, which Tristan was very grateful for.
(Is this the end?)

"I'm so glad it all went right" Cody said with a smile "But shouldn't we try to call the ambulance once again, to have our babies checked?" he asked
(Sadly.... yes? I really.ennoy this a lot - yea although.this had dragged on a little long LOL would you want to rp some more with me?)

"Ah yep. I thought i am so good at this we could omit that part." Tristan smiled and tooj the phone. It would be a bright future with them, that's the conclusion he made looking at Cody's most beautiful face he had ever seen.
(Sure, I would love to. Message me so we can discuss some ideas. Do you have any ideas in mind?)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,680 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,433 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,107 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,722 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,903 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,977 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,101 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,766 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,030 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,796 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8