Closed College lovers (closed with bhdire8)
"Wow, they are getting closer!" Cody exclaimed, as surprised as Tristan. Once again he admire his boyfriend's courage, kindness and beauty as he was carrying him to the car. He caressed Tristan's face and hair once more, and kissed his lips as they arrived in the car "You are so perfect. Thanks for staying with me, for being by my side. Thanks for eveything" he said
"The same goes to you. You are the one suffering through the pregnancy and bring them to the world.  This is the least i can do for you."  He pecked affectionately at Cody's lip again and said "alright buckle up, we got to race home through this snow!"

It is not a far drive yet it took almost 15 min to reach the house which is normally 5 mins away. Throughout the journey Tristan was faintly aware of Cody shifting uncomfortably again.  Going through the roundabout with his home just ahead, Tristan said "Love maybe we should start timing those contractions to see how far apart they are?" 
"Yes, i guess we should" Cody replied as he breathed through a contraction tha twas about to end. When it stopped, he set his cellphone's chronometer to count. "Are you sure your parents are not going to be mad if they found us here?" he asked, because he was a bit uncertain about whether Tristan parents were with okay with him or not
"Yes they would be fine. Hell they dont really give a damn on what i do.  They literally told me to just dont do anything illegal and they wouldnt care whatever else happened." He couldnt quite keep that grudging out.  He collected his thoughts and turned to his boyfriend "anyway, they dont really reside here for the majority of thr year.  Let's get up, you would need to change some pants." 

(I assume they already live together as Cody was kicked out of his house...?)
"I know this is hard for you, sweetie, but, you know, people can change. I hope they will change when they see their grandsons" he said with a sad smile, talking about Tristan's parents and his own. He entered in the house and changed his pants and shirt, because he was starting to feel hot. When he was done, he felt another contraction, and warned Tristan, so he could stop the chronometer "How far apart are they?" he asked, since his boyfriend was with the chronometer
"About 7 minute or so, with your water broken i would expect things to progress fast.  Do you want me to try check your dilation?"  Seeing the sweat on Cody's forehead, Tristan turned the heat down a bit, hoping to make things that bit easier for the blond.   
"Oh, would you please do it, sweetie? Thanks, that would help me a lot"Cody said with a smile. He let Tristan helps him to take his pants off, and breathed slowly as he spread his legs to let his boyfriend check his dilation
This had been the first time today that Tristan came face to face with Cody's bare belly.  With the frequent apply of lotion (that Tristan sometimes help with), Cody's fair belly was free from stretch marks.  He looked lovingly at the belly with an appreicative eye, gently spreading the cheeks and revealing the quivering hole hidden within.  Tristan rubbed around a few times and mumbled soothingly "just relax...."  before easing a finger inside.  That drew an uncomfortable grunt from Cody.  Tristan immediately stopped and said "sorry, am i hurting you?  Let me get some lube."
"It's okay sweetie, don't worry about it. I'm okay with it" Cody said to calm down his boyfriend. He knew he would go through a lot of pain now that labor was starting, so a few fingers in his birth canal wouldn't be such a pain as one could think "Just do it and tell me how many centimeters, okay?" he asked, smiling at Tristan
Tristan gave Cody an affectionate grin, "my boyfriend is too forgiving for my own good." And pecked him on the cheek.  "But i dont want to add to your discomfort." 

Tristan came back with the lube and a slight blush, somehow feeling kind of awkward at this familiar gesture of opening up his boyfriend but with a totally different purpose. "Just tell me if you dont feel comfortable."  Easing his finger inside once again, he entered deep into the warm and velvety birth canal. "I think thats a 3 or 4 cm."
"You know you are a perfect boyfriend, don't you?" Cody asked, smiling even though the fingers on his entrance would cause him a little bit of pain. However, he got a bit sad with the results. He expected that he would be much more dilated by now, since the contractions were so frequent now. "only 3 centimeters? Well, i guess this kind of things are slow indeed" He said, starting to think of things he could do to make the labor progress a bit faster. He had read about eating spicy things, taking a walk, swimming or having sex... All options seemed good enough for him
Hearing his boyfriend's compliment Tristan smiled.  "You just keep on saying that to make me spoil you even harder." He kissed Cody with all the love he felt towards the beautiful guy in front if him until he almost mewed at the intensity.  He moved away for a bit, seeing his lips a little swollen from the kiss and eyes a little hazy.  The sight is just delectable and he felt his member starting to harden.

With Cody still pliant and slightly disoriented, a little evil smile broke over Tristan's handsome face. He reached for the lube nearby and squeezed a copious amount on his finger. 
Cody's eyes widened as he saw his boyfriend putting lube on his fingers and he smile "Are you planning to make this easier for me, my love? " he asked with a smirk, to make sure that he was understanding what his boyfriend was doing "Although... you don't need to do it if you don't want to, i know i'm not as attractive as i used to be nine months ago, so, if you prefer, we can walk or swim, or maybe even eat something spicy" he said
"I am pretty sure sex is the most enjoyable and usually most useful way of speeding things up... if this really doesnt work out we could try the walking and swimming or whatever spicy food i could manage to find in the kitchen. Until then...." Tristan approached Cody with a predatorial look, "and dont you understand, you are just as hot, no, even hotter as you are now with all the curves." He smirked pushing his lower body forward, letting Cody get a taste of his hard on. 
 To be honest, they hadnt had sex for some time and Tristan himself is a little fed up with all those wanking sessions, especially as he was so easily aroused by his boyfriend's every little motion.
"Oh, Tristan, you are such a prince" Cody said with a smile. He had to admit he was getting a hard on too. And, since he was wearing now pants, he knew Tristan was totally able to see it. "Well... If you say so, i guess we have no reason not to try it" he whispered, looking deeply on his boyfriend's eyes, wanting him to know all the love he felt for him
Tristan pulled down the pants to let Cody's cock pop up first, using the lubed hand he rubbed a few times, eliciting some sweet moaning from the blond.  He then rubbed further back, rolling the balls for a bit and then reaching the hole that he had just breached.  Cody squirmed with impatience, and Tristan took that as a silent invitation to go in.  He slid one finger inside, which is quite easy with the checking just now, and started searching for the prostate.
Cody moaned in a mix of pain and pleasure as he felt his lover's fingers penetrating his ass. "Okay, honey, let's do this" he said, breathing heavily. The fact that he was close to deliver was probably messing with his hormones. And maybe even the excitment he was feeling could make his desire stronger. The fact was that Cody wanted Tristan, he desired his lover inside of him.
"Hmm this could even help prevent tearing i guess." Tristan said somewhat wryly. Adding another finger and scissored it, they both pant from the excitement.  His other hand touched lovingly all over the blond, paying special attention to the belly and Cody's cock.
Cody takes Tristan's hand and place it on his belly. Inside him, the babies were kicking "Can you feel them? Our little boys. They know it's time. And they know we are trying to help them." he said, with a smile, appreciating the moment.
This could be the most intimate love making Tristan had ever felt. He kissed Cody whereever he could reach. He felt like he is ready for his cock but wanted to tease him a little bit more, determined to get to his sweet spot first. He love seeing his lover getting oveewhelmed with sensation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,679 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,429 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,105 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,719 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,882 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,909 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,090 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,738 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,760 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8