Closed College lovers (closed with bhdire8)
Cody moaned again, feeling horny as never before "Please, Tristan, go for it. I can't wait anymore. I feel like i'm about to pop" he said in a moaning voice, encouraging his boyfriend to start penetrating him
"So impatient huh?" Tristan chuckled. "Alright do you want to ride me or maybe go sideways?" He knew thr belly was so big that it limits the positions they could choose from.

Just when hid fingers were leaving his entrance, preparing foe the change in position, he pressed hard on the prostate just to see his boyfriend's sweet reaction.
Cody was about to say that any position was good when he felt his loved's touch on his prostate, which made him moan loudly and then blush as he realized he must be sounding like an animal or something like that "Any position is good, honey. This one is quite comfortable, actually"
Knowing Cody was so eager to this added to his own desire.  He just love the moaning of him and gave him a peck on the nose. "Did i tell you i love hearing you getting all vocal? And also that i love you?" He said in a dreamy voice.

Positioning himself, he lined up his cock with the delicious hole and started pushing in, both of them releasing a contented sigh once the head got in.
Cody moaned in pleasure as he felt his boyfriend's cock penetrating his entrance "Oooooh, Tristan. I had forgotten you were so big" he said, with a voice that was both surprised and naughty.
"Been so long..... been too long babe!" He squeezed shut his eyes, secretly happy of his boyfriend's words. "I also forgot how warm and nice you are." He moaned again when he felt his boyfriend squeezed his canal teasingly. Not wanting to hold back any longer, he pushed steadily further in,
"Yes, it's been a long time, my sweetie" Cody moaned with pleasure as his boyfriend kept moving in and out, the same movements that had made him pregnant months ago. This memory only made Cody feel better, his heart was beating faster and waves of heat were spreading through his body
Tristan carefully placed a hand below the belly to help stable it, feeling the little angels also responding from the inside. He searched and found the sweet spot and hit upon it with every thrust, earning himself sweet moans and gasps from his lover.

"Babe you are so wet and warm i want to stay inside forever...."
Cody was so involved in the pleasure that his gasps and moans were getting very loud. He wished he could give Tristan that pleasure he was feeling. He started to almost see stars. For two or three times, during the sex, Cody felt contractions, which made him squeeze the sheets and make loud moans of pain and pleasure. During this times, he knew the contractions would make his hole tighter, and he wondered if Tristan was able to feel it. After plenty minutes of this, Cody started to feel like he was about to reach the climax. He tried to control it, because he wanted to reach the climax at the same time as Tristan
The periodic squeeze on his cock had made his almost climax, guessing they were the effect of contractions, he always slowed down a bit during them, both preventing himself from coming too fast and also to enjoy the sensation more. Being so familiar with his lover, he sensed he was going to climax from the cute little mewing and slight twitching of his cock. Knowing he was close too, he whispered in his ears "babe i am close too, you ready?"
Cody was inebriated by the pleasure, sweat was,streaming down his body, specially on the huge belly. Still, his pleasure doubled when his lover whispered on his ears "yes, honey, I'm ready. Let's do this.... Together" he replied. And then, he felt another contraction, stronger than the others before,,which made him yelp. At the same time, however, he reached the climax, together with Tristan, and his loudhelps were from both pain and pleasure
As the canal squeezed the tightest so far when Cody climaxed, Tristan got over the top too, howling together with the love of his life. The world went white as he got lost in pleasure. This was arguably the best orgasm ever. It took several minutes before he could regain consciousness. Feeling Cody still holding tight on him, his body trembling, Tristan assumed he was still not out of the high, so he stroked his back and kissed his head, enjoying as always this post-coital cuddle.
"Wow" Cody said, between gasps "that was intense" he smiled as he enjoyed the cuddle with his love. They remained in the hug for a few minutes, until Cody felt another contraction "Honey," he called Tristan when the contraction was over "could you check my dilation again, please?" He asked
Kissing his forehead, Tristan started disentangling them. He shifted so that Cody was lying flat with legs raised again. There was a trickle of white liquid flowing out of the opening, appearing strangely erotic for Tristan. He cleared his throat and mind kicked himself in trailing off that easily and focus again on his task.
The opening was a little red from the intense activity just now. "I am going in babe, i will go slow ok?" He pushed 2 fingers in carefully, he knew his lover was still riding the final waves of orgasm and would probably be sensitive down there.
Still a little sensitive down there, Cody moaned as his boyfriend inserted the fingers on his entrance. He didn't complain, though, because he knew it was necessary and because he wanted to know if he had had any progress

"So... Any changes? How many centimeters do I have?"he asked, curious and rubbing his belly to feel the babies inside. They were kicking harder, if that was even possible.
Feeling around as gently as he could without provoking Cody further. "I think its a 7 or 8 already! Its really effective huh." He smirked. "Did you feel urge to push yet?"
"Wow, we have made some progress indeed, haven't we, Honey?" Cody said, a bit excited and a bit surprised "Well, considering how big you are, it's no surprise I'm so dilated now" he smirked maliciously. "I feel a little bit of it, but I know I can't really begin to push before I'm 10 centimeters " he said
"Well thanks for the compliment. Let's get you cleaned up a bit first. What do you think about a hot water bath?" He smirked. 
"Sure, it would be great" Cody said and tried to get up, but the large belly made it difficult "oops... Can you give me a little help, sweetie?" He asked as he laughed of the situation "Gosh, I wonder what would be your parents' face if they arrived now"
"Haha wow i guess that would be a very impressive scene." He lifted Cody bridal style, grateful for the muscles he got from all the trainings. "Dont strain youself love, let me do the hard work now, you need to save your strength."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,689 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,440 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,121 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,737 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,968 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,187 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,136 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,873 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,040 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,894 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8