Closed College lovers (closed with bhdire8)
"Aaaaaw, you are the cutest boyfriend I could ever ask for" Cody said with a smile, enjoying the feeling of being carried by his love "Thank you, sweetie, you are so kind" he smiled and kissed his boyfriend's cheek
"Anything for you love." He kissed back, happy to see his lover in good spirits. He put down Cody on the toilet with cover down and proceed to release water, then returned back to kneel in fromt of Cody.
Cody entered in the bathtub, being helped by his lover, and enjoyed the feeling of the hot water on his body, helping him to relax every muscle of his body. He cleaned himself carefully, feeling contractions once in a while, and then continued relaxing in the tub "Here. Come with me" he invited Tristan to enter in the bathtub too, so they could enjoy the moment together
Slipping in the tub behind Cody, he began massaging in soothing circles on the belly and the back, helping relax the muscles even more. Whenever a contraction come, he could feel the belly harden and he would held Cody's hand and remind him to breath through it.
"Thanks, honey" Cody said, looking at his lover's eyes with passion. He held one of his boyfriend's hands and placed the other over his belly, so that he could feel the movements inside of him. After half an hour, Cody started to feel the urge to push "Honey, i think i want to go back to bed. Can we go there?" he asked
"Sure." Placing a kiss on his cheek, knowing the real challenge was coming, he lifted Cody up again. Wrapping him with a huge towel, he dried him up and carried him through to the bed. 
"Thank you, honey" Cody said as his boyfriend wrapped him in a huge towel and dried him from head to toes and then took him to the large bed. He kissed his lover on the lips with passion, knowing that they only had a few more minutes before a new contraction would start "So... Time to push?" he asked, looking up at his boyfriend
"Are you feeling the urge already? If your urge wasnt too strong yet I would suggest you to wait a little longer, maybe we could slow dance together a bit. I want you to be more dilated, i have read that premature pushing may lead to swelling of the cervix, blocking the baby's head from descending. However your feeling is most accurate right now. What do you feel like doing?" His hand instinctively started rubbing circles on the back, Tristan asked.
"Well... I think i am up to a dance together" Cody said with a smile and stood up, being helped by Tristan "Would you give me the honor of a dance, sir?" he asked, smiling playfully and holding Tristan's hand
"Thank you sir, i am flattered. Shall we?" Taking his hand, he placed his hand on the waist and started slowly swaying together, feeling Cody leaning his head on his chest and the muscle under his palm starting to constrict again, he knew a contraction was building up.
"We shall" Cody replied, dancing slowly with his boyfriend, humming a sweet lullaby for they to follow the rhythm. He interrupted himself during a contraction that made him moan, but when it stopped he continued dancing. They did so for about fifteen minutes, and then another contraction started, making Cody groan "Ooooow, damn, they are getting more painful"
"The closer they are the sooner we are to meeting with our little angels. Babe you had been doing so well. Do you feel any changes yet?" Tristan held Cody through the comtraction, wiping away the small beads of sweat after it had ended and asked.
"I'm feeling the urge to push... what do we do now, honey?" he asked, as he laid on the bed, waiting for the next contraction to start. He rubbed his belly once more and felt the babies kicking it. It would be strange to have a flat belly after so many months of having a huge one.
"If you dont mind i could check your dilation again, though i am pretty sure with your urge you would be fully dilated by now." Placing his palm on the underbelly, he could feel the head of a twin had descended deep in the pelvis now.
"Sure, honey, go ahead" Cody said, spreading his legs for his love to measure the dilation on his entrance. He bit his lips so he wouldn't moan out loud as Tristan inserted the fingers inside of him. He just hoped he was already ready to push, because the urge was terrible.
"Bear with me here love....." and once again the fingers entered into the warm and wet canal. "Thats a full dilation! Good job love, and i could just feel the tip of the first baby's head!" Tristan told Cody exitedly, kissing him as he praised him. "It would be very soon now."
"Okay, honey. We've been waiting so long for our babies, and finally they are coming" Cody said, excited and a little bit tense. When he felt another contraction, he started to push very hard, holding and squeezing Tristan's hand. He finished pushing after a few seconds with a gasp, breathing for air.
"Thats it good job hon. Remember to breath. This would be hard work but you are doing great." Wiping his forehead with a wet towel, Tristan encouraged him, his hand though squeezed badly, never let go of Cody's hand.
Cody smiled "Okay, honey. I know this is going to take a long time, but tell me when you see the head, okay?" he asked. On the pause between contractions, he pulled Tristan to a hug and placed his boyfriend's hand on his enlarged belly, so he could feel the babies. Soon enough, he felt the huge orb getting hard as a rock, which made him moan. He spreaded his legs again and then pushed, squeezing the sheets beneath him. He pushed until he was out of breath and then gasped again, his face already becoming a bit red because of the effort, and his breath coming in sighs.
Feeling the whole contraction under his palm was a miraculous feeling. The hardening to the peak to the gradually softening of the abdominal muscles, together with the hard pushing on Cody's side. He had never felt as touched. 
Feeling the contraction slowly going away, he pecked on Cody's nose and said "i would go grab some ice chips for you. Will return real quick alright?" He also wanted to get a mirror so Cody got to see the progress and also the fetal doppler he had bought earlier to listen to the heartbeat.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,616 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,250 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,034 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,559 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,354 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,867 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 12,838 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,260 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 2,984 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,252 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8