Closed College lovers (closed with bhdire8)
Cody breathed within the contraction and then pushed again, harder than before, trying to break the barrier and make the baby's shoulder come out of his hole. It was so hard, but he kept pushing for the whole time of the contraction.
Tristan soon found the problen was both shoulders were trying to pass through at the same time. After the contraction that rendered almost no result, he matched eyes with the panting Cody and gently said "love, I will now try to press down on one side of the baby's shoulder so they wouldnt try to come out at the same time. Try to pant through the pain until I say you could push ok? I need to locate the shoulder first."
"Ooooh, no" Cody moaned. Not pushing was somehow more painful than pushing, and he wanted the pain to stop. However, he knew it was necessary, or the babies would suffer and his hole would tear. So he stopped pushing and started panting and huffing, dealing with the pain the best he could, squeezing the sheets underneath him and keeping his legs spread, hoping Tristan would be ble to help him soon
"Yes Cody you are doing so well. I love you for being so strong." Tristan knew how Cody was enduring extreme pain but he knew there wasnt any other way, he tried his best to be quick, reaching behind the baby's neck to locate the shoulders. He felt around to determine which side should go first, being nearer to the opening, and decided to press down on the right side. "Cody, bite on me, I am going to push one side back in. Held on tight for it."

(Did i ever tell you i love how vividly you are describing the pain and the reaction of Cody? I likr it so much!! ^^)
(Thank you, i feel really honored to know that you like it ^^. I like the way you roleplay too, you make it seem real)

Coddy cried out in agony as Tristan started to push one of the shoulders slowly back in. The pain was unbearable, but he, somehow, survived it, although his could now feel his hole aching, as if it was on fire. Tears stremed down Cody's face as his whole body writhed in agony and he tried not to scream while Tristan finished pushing the shoulder in again. When it was done, the laboring young man was breatheless, and he could just hope the pain to be over soon.
(Thank you!! I try to be as realistic as possible~)

The process wasnt too easy for Tristan as well, and he wiped away swest on his forehead when he got it done. He quickly got to his lover's side to console him. Cody was almost collapsed on the bed, breathing rapidly with the pain. Tristan pulled him up slightly to lay him on his own chest, murmurring gently to him. "It's alrivht, that's it I am finished. You could push now..."
Cody moaned, frustrated by the time it was taking to get the babies out of him, and pushed when he felt another contraction. Now, he could feel the shoulder slowly passing through his hole, although the aching feeling had gotten stronger than before. He kept pushing during the whole contraction and looked at his lover, almost begging for some good news
Cody's pleading eyes broke Tirstan's heart and he smiled through his moist eyes and siad "yes, that's the shoulder passing, just one bit more, one bit more Cody, to push it out." In his encouragement and one final scream, teh first shoulder was out. "Yes that's the shoulder fully out! Breath and rest for a bit, when the second shoulder is out the baby would slip right out."
Cody fell back on the bed, breathing tiredly and with tears streaming down his face. He was smiling, though, because finally he was almost there, the baby was about to come, and in just a few minutes he would have his firts baby resting on his arms, and then the second one would come, and then the pain would be over. "Thank you, Tristan. I'm so glad we are doing this. Our baby is almost here with us"
The sight below Cody was in fact a little horrible, with the baby half lodged at his opening. Tristan thought, however, it was one of the most touchijg moment in his life. He stood up and hovered over Cody and kissed him gently. "I am honored to be herr, to be able to deliver out children with my own hands. And thwnk you for being so strong and handle this like a champ. Just a bit more now Cody, you are the best." He kissed him again, graspinh on this precious rest time.
"I love you, Tristan" Cody said breathless "Thank you for being a perfect boyfriend, for staying by my side when nobody else would. I am so lucky to have you in my life, so lucky that you support me and support our babies" he said. Soon another contraction came and he started to push as he held his boyfriend's hand "Okay now, honey, the next shoulder is coming" he said as he pushed, warning his lover to go look between his legs and catch the baby if he needed to
"Yes, I love you so much Cody. I would never leave you." Tristan quickly resumed his position and saw Cody's red opening once again getting stretched, bulging forward with the shoulder pressing on it. "I seee th3 shoulder coming, push on Cody, deep breath and hold it, keep your chin on your chest as you push." Tristan noticed Cody's pushes to be slightly weaker now, probably from fatigue, so he gave more specific instructions hopefully helping with progress.
(Sorry for the late reply again, I had some things to deal with)

"Thanks, honey" Cody said as he put his chin over his chest and started to push again. He yelled when  he felt the contraction reach its maximum point and grabbed the sheets underneath him as he kept pushing the best way he could.
(Awww it's fine! Welcome back ;))

"Yes Cody that's it, doin it beautifilly!" He said as he held tbe head watchin the shoulders pass. "Thats..... one shoulder! And the next! Push on Cody,take deep a breath and push!" The one should remainign would be the last hurdle to cross.
"Yeah, sure" Cody said, dizzy, trying to focus "Woah, is it me or it's really hot in here?" he said, feeling waves of heat spreading all over his body along with a contraction "Oh, gosh, i need to push" he said and started to push really hard now, trying to get the baby finally out of him. "Gnnn... Damn, is it coming out?" he asked
"Yes love... yes!" With a slight tugging from tristan the baby came sliding through with a pool of fluid. "Cody! Our baby's here..... thanks love...." He raised the baby up and put it on the still massive belly of Cody's and immediately the infant started wailing. "Healthy enough I suppose.... crying already." Tristan took a towel to wipe down on the baby, keeping it warm and clean him.
"Oh, goddness" Cody exclaimed as the baby got out of him. His head fell back on the pillow and he breathed in relief, smiling as the baby was put over his belly "He is so beautiful" he said with tears on his eyes while holding his lover's hand and rested for a while, amazed by the little creature he was holding "how are we going to call him?" he asked
Tristan quickly dealt with the chord and everything. Leaning over to kiss Cody's forehead, he suggested. "How about Alvin? Or perhaps you should name him provided you have been the one giving birth to him trough the pain and hardwork. Thank you so much Cody..." Tristan once again captured his boyfriend's mouth, finding himself falling deeper in love with him.
"I wouldn't be doing this if it weren't for you, honey" Cody said with a smile "And you've helped me through all of this, so i think it is fair if each of us chose a name. Besides, Alvin is a lovely name" he said, while looking deeply on his lover's eyes.
"Alright. I have Alvin and you would be naming the next." He smiled at Cody knowing he would love this man till the end of days. "Do you want to try... giving him the first meal?" He asked seeing the newborn had stopped his wialing. It would for sure promote contraction again for the delivery of the placenta and ultimately, the next baby.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,613 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,247 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,032 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,554 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,349 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,815 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 12,829 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,247 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 2,982 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,239 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8