Mpreg Central

Full Version: Somewhat Star-Crossed w/ bhdire8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Cass smiled and nodded, still holding Gabriel to his chest. HT followed Henry around the flat, feeling incredibly lucky to have a home with his baby and the man he loved. "Thank you," he murmured. "For taking me back. For taking us back."
"It's never me taking you back, it's you willing to come back into my life. I am so grateful that you made that decision to come to me so that I could witness the birth and hold Gabriel myself. This is just the start, i promise you i would continue to improve and provide only the best to you both." Gathering hus family in his arms made him feel whole and he swore in his heart he would do whatever it takes to be there for them.
Cass smiled at Henry's words, letting out a small sigh if relief. He huddled close and nuzzled his neck, smile widening when he heard Gabriel yawn and shuffle in his arms. "Do you wanna hold him now? I'm sure he's getting tired of me, stuck with me.for the past nine months."
"Err you would have to teach me a bit ... he seemed so tiny and soft i felt like i would crush him..." Henry scratched his head a little embarrassed, but willingly held out his hands.
"No, no, it's okay," Cass soothed, positioning Henry's arms correctly and settling Gabriel in them. Gabriel shufted slightly before he became comfortable, sighing contently and nuzzling into Henry's chest. "See? You don't need to worry about it, he's okay," Cass grinned, pressing a kiss to Gabriel's soft hair.
Henry's arms were a little stiff at first, but as Gabriel relaxed so did he.  It was so amazing to see this bloof of his blood, feeling the miracle of continuity. "Cass..... thank you so much for all this. You are the one making this possible." Between them 3, he felt the bonding strengthened in this moment.
Cass watched as Henry relaxed, wrapping his arms around his love's waist and looking at their son. "Yeah, well. You were the one who knocked me up, I just kept him alive."
"And that is one brave decision." Henry sincerely complimented, falling in love with him a little more. "Lets get you settled. Starting from today we would have to take care of this little guy on our own. We better get ready for late nights and wailings."
"I don't mind late nights that much," Cass shrugged, having been awake frequently when he was trying to sleep in his car. It was never comfortable in the first place, but having a huge belly in the way definitely didn't help. He was really just relieved that Gabriel was healthy, knowing how badly he'd been able to take care of himself during pregnancy.
"But i mind you bring so tired. I never want to see you as exhausted and tired as when you appeared at my dorm that night." Seeing Cass' cheeks now got a healthier coloring, and that little Gabriel was all fine, he was much relieved.
"I know." The few days in the hospital had been nice, being taken care of, warm and with a proper bed (as proper as hospital beds could be) with his baby in his arms. "Will you be okay with him while I take a nap? You can wake me up if he needs to nurse, but... I'm still tired."
"Of course. I am sure I could survive with Gabriel alone." Henry pretended to be a little mad at Cass "are you trying to intrude into our special alone time? Keeping the baby all to yourself is a selfish act." He smirked.

(Is Cass breastfeeding or is your nursing referring to bottles?)
((breastfeeding))

"I'm sure you'll be fine with him," Cass replied, smiling at the teasing from Henry. "Gabe's probably sick of me by now."
"As the person providing his lifesource for the past 10 months, i doubt he would ever get sick of you, at least for several months." He chuckled. "Go sleep love, you would need the rest."

The napping time had past relatively peaceful, Gabriel was a happy baby who like to smile and love sleeping even more, much to both parents' relief.
Life with a family was a tremendous source of happiness for Cass, but he was paranoid this was all a dream. Still cooped up in his car, all alone and heavily pregnant. However, every time he woke up, Henry was with him and Gabriel was never far away.
Henry couldnt explain this, but he always got the urge to stay close to Cass, especially in his sleep. It may be because of the hint of insecurity from time to time in his eyes, or his occassional sleep talk relating to some horrible experience during the months he was alone. Anyhow he swore to himself he would try everything in his power to help Cass recover from all this.

Hearing the faint wailing from the bassinet nearby, Henry silently sighed and got ready to get off bed and take the hungry Gabriel to Cass, who stirred a bit too.
Cass woke at Gabriel's soft cries, propping himself up on his elbows. "S'he hungry?" he asked softly, taking a habit of wearing button-ups to make it easier to nurse Gabriel, beginning to unbutton his shirt.
Seeing his boyfriend could barely keep his eyes open, he said quietly "yes love our little guy is hungry again." Placing the infant on the bed, Henry got the hot towel ready to be placed on his chest to prepare for the breastfeeding. This had become so natural to him after numerous times of practice.
Cass easily nursed Gabriel, smiling and admiring their baby as he ate. "You're so perfect, baby boy," he mused, stroking his downy hair.
"You are both perfect baby." Kissing his love he took over the baby ready to burp him, towel already in place on his right shoulder. "Try to get some sleep now, we should still have a few hours before the sky dawns. I want to take you both out today to the park, you would need the sleep for this first excursion."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17