Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Boy and The Male Stripper with bhdire8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Name: Roxas Atlas
Height/build: 5'7'', slim with a little muscle
Hair/eyes/complexion: Red, spikey, red eyes, baby smooth face and skin, slight pale

Roxas was heading to the Vanilla Unicorn. He was hoping to find a sexy stripper to have fun with.
Name: Chris Gale

Height/build: 6'5'', Muscular and strong 
Hair/eyes/complexion: bushy dark hair, green eyes, tanned

Chris was a new stripper of the Vanilla Unicorn. He used to work at another club, until the owner gave him a pretty lucrative offer to transfer here. Today was his introduction night. He was pretty sure he would be the instant top star in this one, he's confident with his own member that tonight he would attract a lot of crazy fans.

He smirked to himself in the mirror before finally leaving for the stage, music and audience outside already crazily loud.

Roxas took a seat as he knew a show was about to start. He saw Chris walking out and doing his routine. Roxas gulped and blushed as he saw Chris' massive bulge.
As Chris come out onto the stage and do his usual stunts, his eyes caught a red head sitting at the corner.  His features clearly shwoed the fascination and worship he got towards his body. It is not an unfamiliar feeling yet theres somewhat something different with this boy.  He smiled seductively towards him and jumped down the stage, slowly approaching thr boy while making every audience even more excited.
Roxas blushed as Chris got closer and closer to him. He was soon face to face with Chris' massive bulge. "Um... I'm Roxas." He said as he felt his own cock harden.
"Hello Roxas, I am Chris. Nice to meet you." He smirked, he pulled Roxas' hand and lift him from the seat. "Tell me, did you just use a fake ID to get through the guards? You look... pretty green to be appearing here." He pressed Roxas on his chest, whispering seductively beside his ears.
Roxas cleared his throat. "Uh... Yes. I need to see this new stripper her at the Vanilla Unicorn." Roxas replied.
"Hmmm .. will i happen to be the new stripper? Awww i am so honored!" He smiled, releasing him but not before he bumped this little cutsie with his bottom.
Roxas yelped when Chris tapped his butt. "Is there any private rooms here?" he asked.
"Of course. You interested? I gotta tell you i am not cheap at all." Chris smirked again, indicating subtly to the staff nearby of the potential arrangement.
"Yes. I'm very interested." Roxas replied as they went to the private room.
The room is basically a king sized bed, with dim lighting and a desk of bites.  Chris led Roxas intl the room and pushed him down, climbing on top like a leopard about to capture its prey.
Roxas kissed Chris on the lips. During the kiss, Roxas ran his hands along Chris' body til he reached that massive bulge in those pants.
"Liking what you see and touch?" Chris smirked, running his hand along Roxas' body too and smashing their mouths together again. Roxas' hands reached his balls when he himself got to his member, both releasing a hiss at the contact.
"Yes, I do. Can I see your body?" Roxas asked as he took his shirt off.
Chris raised his arm and got his shirt off, ripping down his skin tight pants, his 16" long and 10" thick cock popped out proudly.  He pulled his cock several times to spread the precum, rolling the softball sized balls a little before turning his attention to the body below him.
Roxas gasped at the sight in front of him. A sexy man who looks chiseled out of marble with biggest cock he has ever seen. He took his pants off and his 13" long and 6" thick cock with softball sized balls came into view.
"You are pretty decently endowed yourself." Chris whistled. "Ready to be ripped apart by my cock now? Show me your cute little hole."
Roxas got on his hands and knees and showed Chris his hole. All the whhile, he was stroking his own cock.
The hole was looking pink and tight, Chris rubbed on the opening several times with one hand, the other reached inside the bedside drawer searching blindly for the lube.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9