Mpreg Central

Full Version: Otherworldly (with Lovebite)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
"They're fine, she won't bother them." Chris moves to sit down on the bed before running his hand along Peter's back again.
He had more pressing matters on his mind either way, when his belly was tight and contracting falsely with the girth of the eggs. He nodded slightly at what the other man said as he shut his eyes, turning onto his back, his eyes were wet and body trembling. "You should have burned her... That's the only thing that works..."He moved his hands to hold his middle nervously while his eyes closed. The human tried resting, he fell asleep soundly for a few moments, letting his mind drift off to some other place back home on earth while his body coped with the offspring inside of it.
Chris watches Peter sleep for the majority of the time, trying not to focus on the mound of his stomach.
Peter slept like a rock, a few times he may have even been mistaken for dead, until he tossed onto his other side. His belly was large and misshapen with ugly broad stretch marks and the spidery veins that had a home beneath his skin. The astronaut groaned and arched his back as his sphincter tightened and loosened around the growing egg that settled inside of his rectum. He turned from side to side for a whole day straight, besides waking up once in a while to mumble something about the aliens that had tortured him for so long or his family on earth.
An announcement came on,"Home base incoming, urgent message from Dallas, Captian."The computer hadn't been told that everyone on board was either dead or completely incoherent at the moment from being so filled with eggs. Peter grimaced and groaned as he spread his legs, trying to push again as he grunted while his head tilted back, his hand gripping onto Chris's leg tightly.
Chris continued to watch him before he heard the rumbling start of the computer. He turned toward it just as Peter gripped onto his leg, attempting to push out the egg that was lodged in his opening, nearly half of it already sticking out.
Peter sobbed softly in discomfort as he was still trying to just sleep, when he slept he felt numb, he wanted that as much as he could. Though with his body trying to expel the egg as the computer kept stating that there was a message incoming. It was then when the scratching stopped and Peter cried out, his face was scrunched up from pain as his anus contracted and dilated as he whimpered. "No... No..."He grit his teeth, his cock stood erect and he dug his nails into the other humans leg as he curled up more and turned a dark color as he tried bearing down. He couldn't deal with the pressure in his ass any more,"Get it out..."
Chris looks to him but simply puts a hand on Peter's shoulder. He couldn't do anything. If he tried pulling the egg out there was a chance it would do more harm than good.
Peter contracted himself slowly with a groan, despite not being in offical labor, he wanted to be, he wanted them all out of him and soon. As he curled into his large stomach with his arms wrapped halfway around it, he couldn't move any other way as he simply beared down like that. His eyes squeezed shut, his stomach only tightening slightly with the seemingly small push he gave and his anus loosened around the girth of the offspring. Popping it out of him. It didn't take too long with his pushing to deliver the grape fruit sized egg, it wasn't heavy or large and it barely even moved besides when Peter shifted away from it. He panted heavily afterwards, though obviously sunk back into a deep sleep despite the computer alerting the dead crew of a message from the earth station.
While Peter drifted back to sleep Chris continued to try and see about making contact with the station.
If Chris had made it to the deck, there was a message on repeat now for anyone still alive to hear it, Peter was out for the count and the alien and it's children was no where to be seen when he creeped through the halls with his gun at the ready. The screen was lit at the navigator's seat and a small, unclothed toddler messed about with the controls almost as if they knew what they were doing, the child was a dark grey in color and still had a long curly tail that wiggled behind them.
Chris moves toward the controls before carefully taking a seat.
The infant looked up at the human and recognized him, rubbing against his leg and hopping from the floor and onto his lap excitedly, the alien child sat on his knee and kept on pressing buttons for a reaction. Though of course he wouldn't gain one, only maybe by a stroke of luck and that was unlikely, Though despite the odds, the innocent being had started up the message sent from Huston, Earth, the commander on the ground looking for anyone who could still be vocal or respond.
Chris watches the screen for a few minutes before he attempts to communicate with home base.
"Hello?"Someone finally came through from the other end, it was a woman and she looked to be a scientist as she looked through the camera, taking a seat and typing something into the keyboard before her,"Can you hear me? See me?"She tilted the camera some and looked up into it again,"Martian base seven? Do you copy?"
Chris simply stares at the screen for a minute or two before finally speaking. "This is Martian base seven, can you hear me?"
The glasses clad woman nodded quickly, "I can hear you. This is Martian Base one, we have been trying to contact you for weeks, is everything okay?"
"What do you think." He couldn't help it that his voice dripped with sarcasm as he glanced down to the creature still sitting in his lap.
She didn't seem to catch the sarcasm in his voice as she looked down to type some things into the computer,"I had to disguise my signal as one from home base on Earth, nothing else would patch me through."She looked at the screen again, noticing the inhuman thing sitting at attention almost happily on the man's lap,"What the hell is that thing?"She breathed out, tilting her head and lifting her glasses slightly as if to gain a better look, leaning forwards and beckoning him to lift it closer,"Oh my god... Is that... Kill that thing."
"You should see the others. Speaking of that why don't you send someone to get us the hell out of here."
"There is no one else."She replied,"Do you think I would still be here myself if there was?"She watched as the infant alien wiggled it's tail and climbed up against the human man's chest some, nosing at his face and plopping down again,"There's other's?"She looked confused,"The breeder is still alive? Wh-How?"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22