Mpreg Central

Full Version: the expected time (private midi94)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The year is 1962 and Frank Castillo was getting off of work. Frank was a skinny man about 6ft with red hair and glasses. Frank worked at a local diner he was one of the cooks. As Frank went down an alleyway by the post office,which is the route he always took home, he knew it wasn't the safest place to be at night in New York but it was the quickest. Suddenly there was a flash of white light and there appeared to be man emerging from it dressed in a black trenchcoat. "Whos there?" Frank asked.
Pablo Juanitez was one of the new guys in town, or new in that era. A time traveller who worked for the devil, he was just over 6ft, and was clad completely in black. He had a black horse named Beauty, and they both looked at the frightened man.

"Someone from your future." Pablo replied.
Confused Frank said " What do you mean from my future?" Frank thought he may be dreaming all this.
"It may be hard considering you just met me, but I am a time traveller. Did you hear about the second coming? Sure you have, seeing as pretty much everybody these days is part of some religious cult." Pablo replied and asked, knowing that it would be his only chance at getting this right.
"Yes." Frank replied wondering where this was going. Thinking that this man maybe one of the crazy people he has been hearing about on the radio.
Reaching into his pocket, Pablo pulled out a feather that had been given to him by none other than the devil himself. It immediately caught fire, but didn't burn his hand as it turned to ashes, only to reform again in his pocket.

"How old are you anyway, kid?" Pablo then asked.
"26 why?" Frank asked concerned at the fire he just saw. "Your not going to kill me are you? I don't have much money but what I have is yours just please don't hurt me." Frank begged.
"The devil never commands people to hurt others, as that's just a figment of the imagination. He saves others, and he commanded me to come and save you from the life of destruction that you would've lead had you not decided to come this way instead of the way that you normally go." Pablo replied.

(Pablo doesn't actually know what Frank's life would've turned out as, aside from the fact that they would've met anyway).
"Are you here to help me?" Frank asked thinking this has to be a dream
"I am indeed." Pablo smiled. "What is it you want most of all? Money? Health? Family? Tell me, and I will do my best to give it to you."
Still thinking this was all a dream Frank went along with it. " well I have been alone my whole adult life and I always wanted a big family to come home to every day." Frank said
"Can I show you something first? This is important, as you need to know that I am not some trick of the mind." Pablo was hopeful.
Apprehensive at first Frank finally gave in and said "sure."
Pablo jumped onto Beauty, and pulled Frank up with him. Immediately, everything started to change, and Beauty's eyes became orange like they were on fire. When she stopped running, they were both in a different place and in a different year.

"Welcome to San Quentin State Prison in 1969. You are in here for a robbery that ended in the death of the victim, and you are unaware that you are going to be part of one of the most famous live albums of all time." Pablo announced. "Now, you didn't commit this crime, but because of your choice of partners in your private life, you are in here, and you are serving a life sentence because of it. When you come back after the concert, you decide to become a preacher, which earns you a get-out-of-jail-before-1970 card, but you are so controversial in your views that you are thrown aside by mainstream preachers and end up going to Mexico where you help a midwife's preacher-husband give birth to a child that would later work with the devil himself, and that child would end up heading back to 1962 to find you right before your troubles would begin."
"This is crazy!" Frank said "what do I do how can I change this!" Still stunned but what he just saw.
"It's not you that's the problem, as it's the goddamn lawmakers that have the sword up their asses." Pablo replied.
"I'm sorry I just don't ...know what's ...Going ...on!" Frank said falling over and passing out.
Pablo scooped Frank up, and took him back to 1962. He laid him down on a soft patch of ground, and splashed some water over his face.
"What happened." Frank said looking around. When he saw Pablo standing above him Frank said. " oh man I was hoping I dreamed you." Remembering that scary time travel he went through
"1969 happened." Pablo replied. "As for me, I'm all real. If you want, you could call me The Black Horse, as the devil has 4 of us working for him."

(Four Horsemen reference, that last bit is).
Pages: 1 2