Mpreg Central

Full Version: The home birth (closed with bhdire8 )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
He made his breathing stable and clammed down a bit. "Can you walk with me again, I can't lay down anymore I need to do something. He knew walking could help bring the baby down and besides it gave him something to do for a bit. Logan found the pain easier to deal with when he could distract himself between contractions.
"Ok. Let's slow dance a bit. You can lean on my and safe up some energy." Carl helped Logan up, letting him hold on to his shoulder while he half lifted him up, hands on his back. He began swaying slightly with Logan, slowly walking out to the livung room.
They made there way to the living room where he danced with Carl for awhile moving back and forth pacing with him. It wasn't long before he was struck by anther pain he stopped, leaning hevily on Carl. He focused on his breathing trying to keep it steady but he ended up panting through the worst of it. It had just hit a peek when he felt his water break. He gasped a bit surprised.
Carl hugged Logan tightly through the contraction, showing his support. When he heard the hiss he was surprised "what is it Logan?" And that's when he saw the trickle of water from between his legs. "Oh there goes the water. The contractions should speed up quickly then. Here let me clean this off, dont want to risk you slipping on it. I will help you to the toilet first and I wi get the mats to be laid on the floor."
Logan nodded,by the time they had reached the bathroom just a few minutes later he was already dealing with anther contraction. His eyes went wide and he cried out in pain with nothing to stop it now he could feel the baby's head being forced down.
"What is it Logan?" Hearing the pained cry Carl quickly turned to Logan. He could only see the tightly fisted hands and a pained look but couldnt see whats making Logan cry out. He knelt down to look from below but there's nothing other than the small trickle of amniotic.fluid.
"I-it's coming down.. It.. hurts.." He was trying to steady his breathing. His lower back and hips ached horribly Finely it passed and Logan was able to breath normally again. "S-sorry.. i-It's just.. it hurts a lot.."
"You feeling the baby moving down already? Mind if I check you a bit to see how the baby had progressed?" Carl asked Logan, already shifting a finger in. He could feel the baby's head lodged in the cervix now. "I think you would be ready to push in a few moments. Have you felt the urges yet?"
Logan shook his head. "N-not yet.. just.. a lot of pressure.." He said gritting his teeth as anther pain began. he breathed quickly groaning in pain. He wasn't aware of anything but the pain the baby moved down a bit more and he knew he had to push. Without thinking about it really he gave in and began pushing.
Carl was shocked by how suddenly Logan had started pushing. "No Logan! Pant, pant through this first, let me chekc you again." He quickly got a finger in and found Logan to still be at 9cm. "Logan listen to me! Pant first, you would risk cervix swelling if you push now and the baby would be stuck there. Dont push until I said you are ready, ok?"
He nodded gasping he tried to breath through it, this was happening so fast now he just wanted it to be over. The contraction finnaly let up and he had a few moments to breath and try and relax. "I-It really.. h-hurts." He said threw clenched teeth.
"We can try squatting so you would feel less pressure on the pelvis. Let's get out to the bedroom for more space.... or do you want to do it here?" Carl asked Logan as he quickly got the mats out. Those are sterile surfaces for Loagn to labor on and eventually give birth to.
"B-bedroom is good.." He stood up slowly holding on to Carl He walked with him to the hallway stopping in the door way to breath threw a contraction he leaned on Caral Logan's hands gripping Carl's sholders tightly.
Carl supported Logan solidly and murmured little nonsense to him, wanting to calm him. His hands rubbed on Logan's waist and back, consoling him in the agony. He kissed on his sweaty forehead and praised him, telling him how good he was doing. Eventually the contraction died down and he helped Logan to the bedroom.
He made his way into the bed room, every step took effort it hurt there was so much pressure. His body tensed he had just made it to the bed when the contraction hit Logan squatted down gripping the bed post. "N-need to push.." He groaned breathing hard.
"Let me check real quick, remember pant for now ok?" Carl got into action quickly and inserted the finger. "Ok just a bit more. Pant through this and you are ready on the next one alright?" Carl breathed with Logan, instructing his rythm.
Logan fallowed his lead breathing hard threw the pain. When it finally let up he gasped he didn't want to stand up so he knelt down when the contraction came back he pushed bearing down hard, he didn't think he could have held back even if he had wanted to.
"Good, strong pushes. You are doing great Logan...8, 9, 10 ok breath now and push again!" Carl encouraged him as he pushed. The head had moved entirely into the birth canal now and soon the head would bulge.
he pushed crying out and rock his hips slightly He pushed again bearing down hard, the head felt huge he could feel it moving down closer, it was starting to burn but there was nothing he could do but keep going.
"Ok I see a tiny bit of head appearing now. Is the contraction still there? Keep pushing if it is." Carl looked at the opening and saw the whole perineum starting to bulge, skin redden from the stretch. A tiny bit of dark head can be seen in the entrance.
Pages: 1 2 3 4