Mpreg Central

Full Version: Forgotten Paradise (closed w/ bhdire8)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Greyson took the berry given to him, his eyes shutting tightly at the sour taste. He'd been expecting them to taste anything g but sour. He finished chewing them quickly and swallowed, making a face and shuddering. "That wasn't very pleasant," he noted distastefully, groaning at the aftertaste still on his palate. There was no way he'd be able to live off those berries. Greyson turned to Proteus and shook his head. "What do you guys eat? These berries are, uh, not the best."
Proteus laughed out loud, he had been holding his laughter jn. "Well that's not our best food either, come here there are some that tasted way better." He proceeded down the road and got to tall trees with juicy looking fruits. He even got a coconut and let Greyson drank from it.

With an armful of fruits, they past by a bush with small flame color berries. He saw Greyson eyeing at them curiously and alerted him "do not attempt to even touch on these. They have .. unexpected effect, aat least for Merpeople. I am not sure if it would act the same for human but better refrain from it too."
Greyson helped collect food with Proteus for awhile. He wasn't that hungry so he wasn't sure why they were stocking up, and it wasn't like the food would last underwater, but the thought was nice and he wasn't going to complain. The last thing he needed was for Proteus to not like him, not after he'd been saved, so Greyson was doing his best to stay as friendly and open as possible. When they'd passed by the berries, Greyson bit his lip and frowned. "What effect do they have on you all?" he asked with interest. No known side effect for humans could easily mean death, so Greyson would refrain from eating them even if he really wanted to try.
"It's been traditionally used in consummating ceremonies. Claimed to increase virility and stamina. In truth I think it's kind of an ecstacy and aphrodisiac combined. Usually will get us all aggressive and violent too if the proper...release wasnt granted." He walked again and got to a small clearing beside a pond. "That's freshwater. I got your drink just now from here. Now let's sit and enjoy our food."
Greyson narrowed his eyes at the berries in thought. Truth be told, he could probably use some kind of ecstasy right now. Today just hasn't been his day. After Proteus had turned around, Greyson took a small handful of the berries and stuffed them into his pants pocket, then running to catch up with the merman afterwards. Hopefully the effect it had on humans would be better than the effect it had on merpeople. At least it wasn't death. At the clearing, Greyson tipped his head and nodded slightly, grabbing some of the fruit he'd clllected and began eating it carefully. "I'm gonna be tired after eating all of this," he laughed quietly, rolling over onto his side to eat his fruit.
"Well nap if you want. I always have trouble understanding how you people always workef yourself to death. They saif money make them happy yet happiness could be found so easily, they just didnt realise it." Proteus rubbed away some juice on Greyson's face. "Your skin was very delicate and soft. Unlike mine. You would probably need to be extra careful with corals underwater."
"Considering the day I've had, it's a wonder I'm not dead yet." Greyson smiled smugly, opening his eyes when he feels the merman wipe away the remnants of fruit from his face. "Coral would dice me up if I got too close." He'd have to be extra careful underwater. His mind could only think of things that would kill him. He wasn't totally safe as it was right now. He still was far from home. Greyson reached back into his pocket to casually take out the berries from before, popping one into his mouth without so much as a second thought. Nothing happened immediately... other than a strong desire for more of those berries. They were the best thing he'd had so far? Why should he stay away if they didn't do anything to him? He rubbed at his face gently. "See, I probably will need a nap..."
"Ya just sleep. I would be here. The Sun should keep you warm." Proteus didnt notice Greyson's popped those berries. He was just getting up to have some water. Seeing Greyson had almost fell asleep, missing how his face looked a little flushed, he dived into the pond and played with his neighboring fish for a bit. They were friends with him, even though technically he could prey on them. He never kill on his island so they didnt realise how dangerous Proteus could be.
Greyson isn't sure how long he napped for, but when he awoke his body was warm and hot and not just from the sun. He groaned pathetically and staggered up to his feet, pressing his palms against his eyes briefly before he looked around to find Proteus not too far off in the water. He gave a heavy sigh and trudged his way over to him. "We should probably get going before it gets too late," he suggested, although half of him really just wanted to get into the sea water to cool down. "I think I'm alright after that nap now."
"Well yes sure. Hmm are you altight? You looked a bit.... flustered." Proteus sat on the shore, his magnificent tail still present under water. He flipped his tail a bit befote starting to turn back into human form. He stood up quickly after the change and wwnt to Greyson who had startes swaying a bit. "Are you alright?" Proteus supported him and put a palm on his forehead. "You didnt develop a fever did you?"
"I'm good, yeah." Greyson nodded, brushing his hands off onto his pants nervously. "I'm just hot. It's so hot in this part of the world." The berries didn't seem to have any other effect on him besides his body growing warm, but it all felt far from over. Greyson stretched and tipped his head. "I figure the water will help cool me down or something..."
"Alright if you say so.... let's get to the seashore then. You wouldnt be developing a tail as I do even with this kiss, so make sure to hold on me tight when we are underwater." Proteus led the way back to the sea. He thought it quite strange for Greyson to be so flushed all of a sudden, but he barely knew anything about human anatomy so he decided it wasnt something he needed to worry about.
"Sounds like a plan." Greyson nodded and followed after Proteus to the shore once again, looking out worriedly over the dark waters of the ocean, growing more nervous as he thought about going under. "You're sure this is a good idea?" he asked, shuffling from one foot to the other. There was no telling what was at the bottom of the sea. Never in a million years did he think this would happen to him. Greyson twisted his legs slightly, gritting his teeth at the pooling feeling in his abdomen. So the heat wasn't the only thing the berries affected...
"What are you afraid of? The ocean is dangerous, yes no doubt, but it is also beautiful. Besides, I am here. I woudlnt let you get hurt after I have spent the effort to save you." Proteus looked at the ocean love and admiration. That was his home and world. "Now I think we have something to do ..." he got near Greyson and cupped hia face.
"Um, sharks, barracudas, octopus, drowning, whales... sea spiders. There's a lot of things I'm afraid of." He felt a little more relieved at the following comment though. It wouldn't be in Proteus' favor to leave Greyson for dead after he'd gone through all of the trouble of saving him. Greyson had no choice but to trust him. The merman was his only hope of getting home and finding his friends again. His eyes flickered up to Proteus' face and he nodded slowly. "Okay, go ahead."
"Sea spiders! Gosh you really have a lot you are scared of." He get closer and gently linked their mouths together. It was the first time for Proteus to be doing so, he can imagine how much this would shock the whole merman population. He made sure that Greyson had been intaking enough before he released him, thinking Greyson tasted strangely sweet, probably from all the fruits just now. "Ok let's go now."
Greyson shrugged, smirking a bit. "I'm always on land, the ocean is like the unexplored for me... and most other humans." He didn't have much of a chance to explain further before Proteus was kissing him. Greyson made a muffled sound at the gesture but didn't have time either to protest as it'd been done as quickly as it had happened. Greyson pressed his lips together and looked down at himself. "I don't feel any different... Are you sure it worked?" Greyson couldn't help but notice how his body was still warm, if not warmer.
"Well there is only one way to find out." Proteus gestured for Greyson to follow him to the shore, facing directly to the deeper part of the ocean. He grabbed Greyson's hand and asked him. "Now take the leap of faith. I will be there for you."
Greyson didn't know if he wanted to do all of his suddenly. Facing the ocean, it all scared him, but he knew he had to and that was the sucky thing. Greyson stepped forward into the shallow part of the water and ducked his body under, eyes shut tight and closing his mouth until he couldn't hold his breath and longer... He opened his mouth to breathe, expecting water to flood his lungs, but instead he was able to breathe normally. Greyson opened his eyes and looked around, surprised at how good his vision had become in addition to the breathing. He peeked his head back up above the water and waved at Proteus. "It works! I didn't expect it to."
"You should have more faith in me than that!" Proteus laughed as he, too, leapt into the ocean. His legs quickly turned into a magnificent tail, bluish green in color with a white underside. He grabbed Greyson by the waist and said "you could tspeak now like we do, wouldnt make you drown or anything. Now let's go!" He then sped forward with a powerful flip of his tail, shooting forward to the unknown deep sea.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9