Mpreg Central

Full Version: Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite))
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Irwin took small, slow bites of the toast and shrugged slightly,"All I know is that I'm getting more and more clumsy."He replied and couldn't swallow the bite in his mouth as he told him that there may be more than one child, he coughed some. Then took a drink of water,"This is so weird."He shook his head slightly and looked down at the others hands that caressed his belly, he then looked back up as he continued eating,"Great... That'll make crap even harder."He muttered,"I can barely hide my normal rolls, let alone a full belly.
"Rolls? You dont have rolls." Max frowned, thinking if that's what his jerk of a dad always said. "But yes I think you will definitely have difficulty hiding it. I guess we need to come up with some reason to keep you here.... there's no way you are going to work like this. I would not allow for it." Max almost pouted and furrowed his brows so tight together his face looked almost comical. Whenever he thought about Al he just wanted to keep hold of him and hide him away like the shiny stones he had kept when he was younger.
Irwin shrugged when Max tried to argue that he wasn't as fat as he thought he was, though with the pregnancy of course he would be a bit bigger even now that it's obvious that they were having multiples. "I guess we could go on vacation or something."He shrugged, thinking about it,"Well, now that we've went to the same school... Maybe a reunion or something?"He offered,"That's believable."He looked up at his partner and smiled at him as he leant up to kiss him on the space between his fuzzy brows,"Don't worry... I don't want to work either."
Max smied and returned the kiss of Irwin. "Good to know you dont want to work... but what to do when you return? It wasnt very probable for you to have a reunion for 6 months right?" Max held Irwin close smiled when his belly rubbed against his. He couldnt quite keep his hands off Irwin with his newly found curves that made him even more attractive. "Hmm Iriwn I like your body so much..."
Irwin hadn't thought about that and sighed as he shook his head,"We might as well tell them then."He muttered when he was turned around in the others lap to face him, leaning up to let their noses touch,"Six months like this?"He sounded disappointed, as he looked down some at his belly that was pressing into the others middle,"I don't."He replied with a shake of his head, though he wouldn't condemn Max too much on telling him all this.
Max was a little sad for how Irwin often belittled himself. "Doesnt matter, I love your body, and I will try my best to change your view towards yourself, let you see the true beauty in you." Max caressed Irwin and rubbed lovingly on his belly. "You sure you wanted to tell them... it would mean to declare our relationship out loud too wouldnt it? I am not too sure with how people will think about the relationship between a selkie and a human, especially when we are both male...." a thought suddenly crossed Max's mind and he asked hesitantly. "Irwin.... will you come with me? Find somewhere we are totally alone, just me and you?"
Irwin sat on Max's lap and watched as the other male's big hands rubbed over his middle,"I dunno what I'm thinking... Everything seems like a crappy idea."He muttered and placed his hands onto the others arms as he looked up at him when he seemed to get an idea. The human listened and he couldn't breathe for a few moments, grinning softly and looking down,"Us and our little selkies."He added, pressing his lips together and shaking his head slightly,"That'll be impossible... There's no where for us to go... This is my home."He looked nervous as he met the others eyes once more, squeezing his forearms.
"It's alright I know this is the home that you have built yourself. It's selfish for me to ask you to sacrifice everything for me." Max shook his head and said albeit with a little disappointment. "I am sorry I couldnt come up with good ideas... you are the one facing the pressure now and I am not as much help as I want to be.... " he held tight on Irwin, smelling his scent that was getting laced with some lf selkie's unique taste now.
"No. Max, listen-"He took his hands and ran them through his hair as he leant up so their foreheads could meet,"I would love to go with you... Run away and all that, but where would we go?"He asked softly and nosed him, kissing his lips softly,"Shush... Come on, it's not your fault."He nuzzled him and let their limbs entangle,"I was the horny one a few nights ago either way."
"Sometimes in my spare time I go to a little house that's up the cliff on the other side ofthe land, but I domt think I wanted you to saceifice everything you have here. Your mother and your cousins? Let's just tell them we are going to that reunion trip youentioned, you could just say you extended your stay while we live here near where you are acquianted to. You could still contavt your family tjrough letters, and if you feel like it you could let your cousins know so they could come and play with their nephews." Max suggested. He could almost feel the belly expanding under his palm.
"Yeah? No, if it means we're all safe then I can't disagree."He replied, thinking about it as he leant in to rest against the others chest and shoulder while he rested his hand on his middle,"Yeah. I'd like that."He said with a small nod, and rested his chin on his shoulder now as the other still stroked his middle,"I would sorta have a double life... Dad by night, fisherman by day."He laughed softly and pressed his belly into his hands more playfully as he looked down.
"Yep, and I wi becone the stay at home dad." Max kissed Irwin liking his laughing face, he chuckled himself as Irwin pressed his belly forward. "You like tp play with your belly? You want me to play with your belly?" He smiled and said "i will tell you how I can play with it." He started tickling Irwin and the human squealed and started laughing so hard.
Irwin grinned at the plans they were making, not sure how probable it was to do them though he was good just to think about them. As he looked at Max, blushing darkly and laughing intensely with the wiggling of the other's fingers, he was hiccuping from all the excitement. "S-Stop! Stop, ahah... No! Hahah... I-I can't take much more..."He giggled fitfully, tossing his head back.
Max didnt stop until he saw tears in Irwin's eyes from all the laughing, and he held on his lover who panted heavily trying to catch his breath. He nuzzled his smooth face and smiled, dreaming of their days together. "Perhaps we should go shopping now and tell your family about the trip? Before your belly got absolutley too big to hide?"
Irwin nodded some as he took time to catch his breath, nosing him back and letting their foreheads touch,"Can't it wait?"He asked,"I want to have a day with you... Maybe plan out a better idea?"He added, kissing him and nuzzling him quietly for a moment after, sighing heavily,"I love you and we have all the time in the world to be together."He murmured, nipping at his lower lip.
"Of course i want to spend the day with you, I am just worried we would attract some attention with how big your belly is going to be tomorrow. Hmm well maybe we could disguise you a bit." Max rubbed on the belly that was almost too big yo be just a potbelly now. He slipped his hand down to touch on the underbelly which was definitely filling out.
With Max being such a large man, Irwin felt he looked more tiny than anything as he was held and embraced by his lover,"That's what I was thinking."He nodded some,"We come up with a damn good excuse and just go off to another port until I give birth... Or buy a boat-"He shook his head again,"I don't have money for that."He sighed out and looked down to see the other cupping his belly.
Max smiled and said "well I guess I could figure that out if you want. I could get some pearls from the deep sea. Or some corals. Let me see what I can do." Max considered his choices. "Hmn what do you want to do for today then?"
Irwin looked up at Max slightly,"Are you serious?"He asked him gently and placed his hands onto the others as they rested on his steadily growing middle. The human looked down and shrugged some, squeezing his hand,"Tell me more about what you know."He looked at him,"I've been here for so long, it's hard to think that there's more outside of this place."
"There are numerous villages like this one along this part of the coast, but elsewhere they are cities, places that are much bigger, with tall buildings and buzzling people. People thereusually dont fish for a living, they consider fishing to be recreational, a qay of relaxing. They also go to beaches and lay around for the Sun. Hmm those cities aee full of people and cars, everybody walk very qyickly and they are sometimes too cool, too cunning for my liking." Max smiled and looked down. "Well we could go there for a visit later if you want. Maybe after our little ones are born." He rubbed the belly some, Max was obviously very fond of the changing body of Irwin.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20