Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Dragon Master and The Human Slave with xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
"Yes, it is. I'm not that mean. I wouldn't posion you." Draco replied as he gave Klio his glass of water.
Klio quickly dug in without another question he was almost finished pausing for a sec to get a glass of water."mhm.. this was great"
"Enjoying the food?" Draco asked as he also fixed himself a plate of fried rice and chicken.
"Yes it great ...so um I hate to be the party pooper but..why exactly am I here?" he pushed the plate away drinking the rest of his water.
"The reason you're here is because... I need an heir. I need to start my own race to keep my throne because of a threat. When I saw you, I thought you would be a perfect heir." Draco explained.
He lookes at the Dragon very unsure of what he said. He choked on the water not able to swollow properly from the news."Say what??" ..he shifted in his seat slowly getting up.
"Klio. I want you to bear my race and become my heir." Draco begged.
"Um... i-i ... " Klio took his time answering this question he looked down and figured it wouldn't be that bad ... he looked back and placing the cup down."f-fine I guess. .. but um.. I don't know how that's gonna work out though. cause if you haven't noticed I'm a dude. "
"But you can. It was on the news a few weeks ago." Draco replied.
Kilo hoped the dragon hybrid didn't know about that he sighed and nodded"Okay you caught me ....yes that's why we were originally set for a higher price "..he stood up from the stool.
"So, you ready to be my heir?" Draco asked as he got closer to Klio.
Kilo looked up and then fiddled with his fingers nodding"y-yeah.. I I can do it"
Draco nodded as he led Klio to his room. Draco's bedroom was as big as a throne room with an enormous bed with an extremely soft matress. Draco started to kiss Klio gently on the lips.
Kilo blushed and let Draco do so, he felt him pushing him back onto the bed"Mmm"
"Mmm. You're the most beautiful boy I have every met." Draco smiled lustfully.
Kilo prepared himself mentally and physically for the hybrid to take his virginity." Thanks... y-you can thank my parents. .cause yeah.. I owe it to then.." he said in a jocky manner.
As Draco took Klio's clothes off, he slowly started to push his enormous cock inside of his heir. "Mmm. So tight." He moaned.
Kilo felt the dragon strip him from his clothes quickly forcing his giant member into his cavity. He bite his lip feeling the sharp pain of being stretched *"T-take it easy buddy..Nm..gah!...phew..uhmm..nmgh Ah geez man..!" He placed his hands on the wall sticking his rear out.
"Don't worry, Klio. I'll take this nice and slow." Draco smiled as he slowly started to thrust in and out of Klio.
Kilo balled his fists up taking it like a champ , every thrust felt like a metal pipe forcing its way through a key hole. He kept his screams of bloody murder to himself wanting his new found master to enjoy himself , he loosend up fairly quickly , hissing from the rush of his last few inches entering his hole. Kilo heard some lewd noises from their skin meeting one another. "Mmm... phew, phew..Uh Gosh..mn!"
Pages: 1 2 3