Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Marauder and The Prince with ShadowsWolf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Roxas backed Angelo into a corner of the room and his lips connected with the Prince's lips. He then started to take Angelo's shirt off.
Angelo hadn't relied what he was doing until his back hit a wall groaning when Roxas kissed him. He didn't resit him nor did he help.
"Mmm. Your lips are so soft, your Highness." Roxas smiled as he continues to kiss the Prince.
Angelo blushed even more he didn't know what to say
Roxas lead Angelo to a besroom, got on the bed and started making out while taking each other's clothes off.
Angelo followed him since he had no choice but to. He squirmed on the bed when he was pushed onto the bed in another room.
As they got on the bed, Roxas grinded his cock against Angelo.
Angelo leaned back on the bed , he let a groan closing his eyes
"Mmm. How does that feel, my Prince?" Roxas asked with a moan.
"It feels a bit weird but nice as well",Angelo said with a moan
"Let's see if I can give you a nice cum belly." Roxas smiled as he slowly start to push his enormous cock inside of the Prince.
Angelo blush had faded a bit before coming back again letting out a gasp when he started to
Roxas then started to thrust in and out of Angelo. "How does this feel?" He asked.
Angelo moans get louder as Roxas thrust in and out. "It feels good", Angelo said since it felt good when he was doing it.
"Oh. Angelo. I'm gonna cum." Roxas moaned as he started to thrust harder and faster.
Angelo moaned since he was close to cumming as well nodding
Roxas moaned as he came in a massive load inside of Angelo.
Angelo moans before cumming after Roxas
Roxas watched with smile as Angelo's belly started to swell bigger and rounder.
Angelo groans laying back on the bed completely
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5