Mpreg Central

Full Version: Not a fair exchange
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Characters: Tessa Grey, Ryan Foxx
Tessa and Ryan met through a friend at their college. They dated for a short time before Ryan noticed that Tessa is distant and kind of stand-offish; Ryan being a warm-fuzzy kind of guy in his relationships decides that the relationship is not for him. Tessa mutually agrees and they go their separate ways only for Ryan to find out that he is pregnant. Now he has to go find Tessa and break the news. Finding her at a local bar by their college, he demands that they talk. After trying to avoid it, an annoyed Tessa brings him back to her place and....

Looking for 1 person(male) to rp.
(12-08-2016, 07:40 AM)EllieSavage Wrote: [ -> ]Characters: Tessa Grey, Ryan Foxx
Tessa and Ryan met through a friend at their college. They dated for a short time before Ryan noticed that Tessa is distant and kind of stand-offish; Ryan being a warm-fuzzy kind of guy in his relationships decides that the relationship is not for him. Tessa mutually agrees and they go their separate ways only for Ryan to find out that he is pregnant. Now he has to go find Tessa and break the news. Finding her at a local bar by their college, he demands that they talk. After trying to avoid it, an annoyed Tessa brings him back to her place and....

Looking for 1 person(male) to rp.

Have kik, just pm me if interested.
Would you mind starting off the first post?
(12-08-2016, 10:17 PM)gre-y Wrote: [ -> ]Would you mind starting off the first post?

"What the hell is going on?" I growl, shutting the door and throwing my jacket off.
Ryan was frowning and his heart was pounding. How was she going to react to this? He tugged off his jacket. "Well you might want to sit down for this.." the man said.
Tessa looked over at him and cocked her head to the side in confusion. What could he possibly have to say that was that important. She apprehensively took a seat on the leather couch in her living room. "You know, you can sit down too if you want". She tried to half smile, but she was shaking.
Ryan forced a smile and then sat on the couch, tapping his fingers nervously. "Well I'm.." what was she going to say? Would she be angry? He took a deep breath and then spilled. "I'm.. I'm pregnant.." he told her.
Tessa shot up to her feet immeadiately. "Holy shit!" She blurted. She stood in shock for a second before the panic set in. She sat back down next to Ryan. She was quiet for a second while she collected her thoughts. "How... How do you know for sure? Did you go to a doctor? Get an ultrasound?" She asked, trying to hide the shaking in her voice. She took a deep breath and looked to Ryan.
Ryan flinched a little, biting his bottom lip. "I took a test and it came back positive," he replied, running his fingers through his hair. How was he going to take care of a baby? He glanced at Tessa. "I found out two days ago.."
"Fuck," she paused. "Well, you... I mean we, should probably see a doctor. I'm off of work tomorrow; no classes either." Tessa said, she was starting to collect herself. "What do you wanna do?" She looked up from her lap and met his eyes. "It's up to you."
"Yeah.. I'll make an appointment for tomorrow.." he would be able to go in the morning before he had to go to work. Ryan looked into her eyes. What did he want to do? "Well it's.. it's our baby.. we should both talk about it.." he said while fidgeting with he zipper on his coat.
"Well, what have you been thinking? Um, I mean... Do you want to, er... Keep it?" She asked hesitantly. "I'll support whatever you choose to do. I'm close to graduating with my degree soon, but we're both in college still... That's definitely something to think about." She had her fists clenched in her lap.
"I think I want to keep it.. I mean, it is my kid.." Ryan said slowly, then glancing up to meet her eyes. He knew it would be difficult to finish up school with a baby, but he didn't want to ditch the kid to be adopted. He took in a breath.
She could feel a shiver go up her spine. That's not really the answer that she wanted to hear, but she always secretly wanted a family of her own. She sat silent for a moment. She knew that he was nervous. She placed a hand on his. "I'll be right next to you, then. If that's what you want, I mean." She was trying to comfort him, but she didn't exactly know how.
Ryan always knew he wanted to have a family but not this soon. He always thought he'd settle down before having the first kid. He looked down when he felt their hands touch, and kept a light grip on her hand. "I would like you to stay.." he replied. Maybe they'd lean to work things out.
Tessa could feel his grip on her hand. She looked at him; actually looked at him. She could feel butterflies. That was a feeling that she hadn't had in a long time. She caught herself getting close. "Um, I guess call me in the morning and let me know what time the appointment is. I'll be there". She said quickly.
"Alright I'll call you in the morning and pick you up, yeah?" Ryan didn't want to let go of her hand but he did anyway. When they first met he thought that she was a mystery and he wanted to get to know her l. Although it didn't work out he hoped they'd get it together this time for their kid. He stood up from the couch and let out a little sigh. "Well I'll see you tomorrow.. good night.."
"Okay. I'll be here." She said, showing him to the door. Shutting the door behind him, she slid to the floor. This was so much to take in at once. She shook her head before letting it collapse into her hands. She wanted to hug him and tell him that it would be okay; that she wouldn't be like her dad who left her and her mother when before she was born. She stood up. "I WILL be there." She said quietly to herself as she dragged her body to her bed.
Ryan carefully drove himself home, thinking the whole time. Or was hard to imagine that a baby was growing inside of him. Although it was hard to tell her he was relieved that he did since it went better than he thought. She wasn't too upset and she didn't make him leave. Maybe this would work out fine.

He got home and showered and tried to sleep. He couldn't get to sleep and ended up popping his ear buds in to listen to some music. He eventually fell asleep after nonstop thinking.
Tessa is up at 6:00, just pacing her living room. She is already dressed and ready. She's just waiting for Ryan to call. She decides to kill time by playing with her cat for a while. She is still sitting at ten. Maybe he forgot, or changed his mind. Now she was giving herself anxiety.
Pages: 1 2