Mpreg Central

Full Version: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
The happiness of Alex was like infectious and Jethro was finding himself enjoying the ride as well. He even yelled loud when they pass a bride through the cliff to the other side of the forest. "We are finally free!" he said to Alex, turning around.
Alex smiled He gave a shout as well and as Jethro turned around gave him a quick kiss before letting him pull his attention back to the road, not that there were many cars out tonight anyway.
They had xontinued their ride through the next hour and eventually arrived at a small and shabby village. This was a place that's so remote even the school didnt know about it. Jethro wouldnt have known if he didnt stumble upon this place before, when he was still in the army. They stopped at a tiny bar to ask for a room, getting a once-over glance from the dowdy bartender who yelled at a fat women to prepare for it.
They got iniside and Alex was honestly just happy to be someplace warm for the moment. it was heated by wood so there was a fireplace off to the side. As the woman went to prepare the room Alex stepped close to the fire and warmed himself up a bit. "It's good to finaly be here." He said looking back at Jethro. It was just starting to snow now.
"Perfect timing." Jethro smiled and joined Alex after settling the down payment with the bartender. Strictly in cash. He removed his gloves and warmed his reddened hands against the fire. Tonight hopefully they would get some great rest so tomorrow they could continue on with their journey. He saw the lady coming back down and nodded taking up the bags they got. There were stuff within that should better stay obscured so he wouldn't be letting anyone else touching their luggage. "Can you please send some dinner up? We would be retiring soon. I hope hot water is available in the ensuite?" He asked as he followed the lady to their room.
Alex fallowed after him up the stairs with one of the bags over his shoulder. The room they arrived in wasn't huge, but it did indeed have hot water witch was good because it would give both of them a chance to warm up further. Once things were set down and the door was shut Alex wrapped his arms around Jethro and smiled. "We made it."
Jethro chuckled and wrapped Alex up as well. "I wouldnt be totally rlieved until we get to our new house, but for now, yes. We made it." He started laughing, and gradually they both collapsed on the bed as two laughing mess. Jethro turned to Alex ans caressed his face, gazin at him.lovingly.
Alex curled up next to Jethro, he could not think of a time during the last few months that he had been happier then right now. He knew they still had a bit to go but he couldn't help but feel like they had already made it. Alex gazed back at him his blue eyes almost seemed to shine in the darkness of the room. It was late, they had been up for hours and the warmth of this place was making him tired. Yet still, he looked on gazing back at Jethro and then laying his head close to the other mans chest and closing his eyes.
Jethro kissed Alex's forehead and ruffled his hair. "Sleep on my love, it's a new world and new day for us." Jethro patted Alex's back, feeling amazing that he got to do that 2 days in a row. He couldnt deny how excited he was oftheir new life together.

Another full day of ride had started. It wasnt too long until their ride ran out of fuel and they stopped by to get some refreshment as well. Jethro went on to refuel while Alex went into the shop to buy "whatever you like, we could afford for any of your cravings fron now on." Accoriding to Jethro.
Alex was happy and it wasn't nearly as cold as it had been last time they were on the bike. Inside Alex walked around for a bit and picked up a sandwich, potato chips and peanut butter. Strange, but he was hungry. There were tables set up inside the place they had stopped and Alex ate there with Jethro for a few minutes until they continued on there way.
Jethro looked on as Alex ate up nearly half a bottle of peanut butter and knew that... that's probably what Alex would love for the next few months. It was another full day of ride on tbe plains where the sun gave them the comfrotable warmth against the strong wind. It was another few hours and Jethro felt Alex fidget a bit and he yelld "alex? You ok?" The belly rubbing against his lowerback made him more aware of Alex's movememt.
Alex blushed a bit, or it could have just been the wind on his face. "Sorry, yea im ok." They had been ridding for awhile now, he was getting a bit restless. "Can we stop for a sec?" He knew they were in the middle of nowhere but he was uncomfortable, that and he had to pee. The child was active, witch didn't exactly help.
"Sure!" Jethro slowed down and parked the bike somwhere nearer the side. He removed himself from the seat and took off his helmet, before turning around to look at Alex. "Are you ok? What is it?" He gave Alex a hand when he got down from the bike, unknowingly pressed on his lower belly when he was holding him steady.
Alex gasped as Jethro pressed down on his belly "I'm ok just need to get up for a sec.. that and i have to pee." Somehow he had managed not to yet. he got off the bike blushing slightly.. the road was empty and there were no other cars, that was good at least.
Jethro chuckled and removed his hand. "I could take a leak as well. Let's cover for each othrr." He smilee widely seeing his lover's blush. Moving him with a hand behind his back, he went down the road and started his business against a lone cactus. "Lucky for you my fri3nd, to have natural fertilizer on you." He said to the plant, not at all embarrassed.
Alex nodded and chuckled lightly at Jethro rolled his eyes but kept watch all the same when he was done he went as Jethro kept watch, not that there were any cars it didn't matter much. Still he was able to relax a bit now. He walked around a bit but he was alright to get back on the road after a few minutes.
Jethro, on the other hand, become reluctwnt to resume their journey for now. He wrapped Alex up and cupped his belly. "Now i get to rub on the little one as much as I want. Hmm i think we wouldnt be able yo know the gender now until it's born."
Alex nodded, Jethor was right but that didn't really bother him. "What do you want it to be?" He asked looking back at Jethro. Under his hands the baby was still pretty active and moving around.
"I am good with both. Either way it would be our little treasure." Jethro chuckled feeling thr slight vibration. He knew the sensation would be much stronger on Alex's side, the squirming would be dampened significantly through the belly.
Alex ran a hand over her side trying to calm the child, it didn't hurt but it wasn't quiet comfortable. He nodded. "I feel the same way, though we probably will have to think of names for both genders.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18