Mpreg Central

Full Version: love bites (Closed with bhdire8 )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
He was almost to tired to care but he knew Jareth wouldn't let it go if he didn't and he would be more comfortable when it was done. With Jareth's help he sat back up and pulled off the shirt tossing it aside for the moment and after a moment changing into the other one. Though he didn't bother to pull it down a whole lot or make it cover his belly, he was still a bit hot after all.
Had they been anymore established on their relationship, Jareth would have just changed for Jace. He watched as Jace wore the new shirt, his vast and delicate belly almost on full display. He didnt bother asking him to cover it up, all he cared was if he would scratch it whilst they are asleep.

In the flickering.light, Jareth tentatively extended his palm to caress Jace's belly. It is an amazing journey so far and he was thinking perhaps he would confess to Jace about his true feelings. He had hesitated, parlty becausw he wasnt sure if the feeling was reciprocated, and partly becausw of the fundamental difference between them. He had to let Jace leave when this is over, he had no right to remove him from everything that he had from before... he was a little lost in thought as he contemplated.
"You have that look again." Jace mumbled as Jareth reached foreword to touch his belly. "You're thinking about something, I've seen that look before. What is it?" He curled back up taking Jareth's hand and pulling him into a position next to him. "Is there something bothering you?" Jace frowned meeting Jareth's gaze for a long moment. He was a bit worried, he never did like that look. "Come on what ever it is you can tell me."
"I…" jareth was about to deny but just sighed in the end. "I was thinking.... when this is all over. I mean, like when tbe twins are here. How would you.... decide." He found himself not making it clear at all and started again. "When this is all over... i.guess i have no.right to.keep.you here. You have your family and friends, you deserve to have them. I... I am just suddenly a little lost.... confused... nervous ... i dont know. I am thinking too much and too far ahead to be considering that I guess."
"Not really, I've been thinking about that to a little as well though.. I don't have to go... if you don't want me to.. I mean... I could just go back to doing stuff but I don't really have to leave.. besides. Do you honestly think I was just going to abandon them?" He asked a bit unsure he layed his head closer to Jareth's and closed his eyes. "Unless you plan on getting rid of me, I don't have to leave. So don't worry so much."
"You.... ... of course i am not getting rid of you! But you have to understand.... you still have the option to leave, to return to your family and friends, to return to your life..... i.wouldnt imagine you abandoning them." Jareth rubbed Jace's massive belly resting.on his abs now. "But that didnt mean you are... 'stuck' here. You could stay however long you want, but sooner or later, there would be a time when you decided you prefer the company of .. normal people. To somewhere that you know you arent in danger of getting.sucked dry, not among a group of killers..." he said, getting sad himself.
"Ah, come on I always said I loved a good adventure. Look, I can go back to in awhile I have family but like I said they don't live close to me I moved here to go to school. I can go back to school. It isn't a big deal." He smiled lightly "I can go back and stay here, you can always come with will figure something out im sure." Perhaps he sounded rather optimistic but he wanted to make this work he wouldn't just leave Jareth. "Look, I know this.." He paused and then started again. "I know our relationship has it's obstacles but no relationship is without them. We can make it work."
"Perhaps... yea. We could settle on that. We wouldnt have to worry much about anything for the coming dozen of years." Jareth laughed a little at himself for worrying so much. He had also realised he was thinking about a very far future together with Jace. "Do you want to use up the remaining balm now? I could do it so you could go to sleep any time when you feel like." He added, already eagerly looking forward to the little intimate time.with his twins..... and Jace in a twisted way.
Yea..alright." He didn't mind really, he was glad for the offer once Jareth had the balm he got into a better position for Jareth to reach him then closed his eyes again. When Jareth began Jace could feel the twins move around a bit but it didn't keep him awake for to long and eventually he found himself falling asleep.

Weeks would pass and Jace was vary close to his due date now, or what they had estimated it to be because really they couldn't have been sure but still. It was obvious that Jace was growing restless as well. He had been good and rarely did he complain but he was ready to be done. One good thing came out of it though. The two were closer then they had been before. Jace rarely left Jareth's side and he wasn't afraid to show affection to the vampire.

(if that was to far of a time skip, I didn't actually remember how far into it we had gotten.)
(Me neither to be honest HAHA i just thought we mentioned there being a female vampire - ex of Jareth - introduced to get Jace jealous and the 2 finally confronting with their feelings? Or you would want that after the birth?)

Jareth had enjoyed taking care of Jace really. He had developed further with the human and although neither of them really declared anything, they are acting like any normal couple now. There's a lot of private time for them, where they would talk about everything and nothing. Everyday Jareth could hear the voices of the twins a little clearer, essentially witnessing their growth. He would sometimes lament it being this far along already. It wouldnt be necessary for them to be this close together after the birth, not to mention the distance between them when Jace decided he wanted to return to "civilization".

It had become their routine to have a little leisure walking around, sometimes in the garden and sometimes just along the endless corridors. Jareth could see how this is burdening Jace a lot, but it was good exercise for it would be practising him for the birth, utilizing the pelvic muscles. Jareth stayed close to Jace, holding him as they moved forward, Jace already panting being 10 metres away from their bedroom.
Jace moved foreword it was hard, both twins hadn't exactly grown to be small over the last few months. They were both pretty big making them no easier to Cary. Still, even with that excuse he felt a little weak not being able to get vary far from anything before he was out of breath, he was almost beginning to not like these walks. He had to be careful and rest often or his back would give him trouble. Still, he did like going out to the gardens.

(I'll leave it up to you, either way is fine I kinda forgot about the idea when do you think would be best?)
(I am kind of indecisive here. If it occurred before the birth we could explore a little on the insecurity of both sides, thinking that the other only stayed for the twins' sake? Or it could be some time quick after the birth, and Jace jumped Jareth to prove or reassure himself that they indeed had feelings to each other - then get pregnant again.... that is, if you are ok with another pregnancy in this story. Or, counter suggestions? LOL)

Jareth saw the flushed face of Jace and suggested. "You want to try for the garden tonight? It's a great full moon night. I think it would be good to get some fresh air." He saw the slight hsesitation of Jace, quite sure they were from fear of descending and ascending of stairs before they could get to the garden, and brushed Jace off his feet and started leaping out of the window, landing with elegance on the garden right outside. "There. Eliminated the inconvenience right?" He smirked and asked Jace who's still on his arms.
He hadn't even had time to be afraid, though he had been when they hit the ground after a moment he relaxed. "Yea better, but next time a little warning." He joked. giving Jareth a quick kiss on the cheek sense he was already holding Jace so close. Then he turned his gaze up at the sky to find Jareth had been right it was indeed a wonderful night the air was cool and the full moon was out. Jace knew the vampire was much stronger then a human and so he didn't bother to ask to be put down, in all honesty he didn't actually mind.

(lets do it quick after the birth then I like the idea of that.)
"Aww what's the fun with it if there's warning? Besides, the babies like it. We hold the majority of the votes here." Jareth retorted playfully, tilting his head so Jace could kiss him on the other side as well. He continued walking with Jace in his arms, deciding they could take a litrle rest in the pavilion before starting their walk.

Sitting down and holding Jace on his lap, his legs spreading apart wide on either side of his thighs, he supported Jace thoroughly from his back to his belly. He nibbed on his neck as he whispered. "This is my favourite time of the month, no matter how many i have witnessed."

(Haha good. I didnt want to limit any of your creativity though - i know how i tends to throw out options LOL just tell me if you think of anything)
"Really?" Jace looked up at the moon like had been doing before and then the guardan before him and nodded. "Yea, it might be my favorite as well I think." He rested with his head back and one hand on his belly. "Hey, we never did come up with names ya know.. we should probably do that." Jace had been meaning to bring that up for awhile but he often forgetting about it.
"What do you suggest? You are the author here, you should have more idea about it." Jareth nodded, pressing a light kiss on Jace's forehead. "We wouldnt know about the gender though. It isnt like the babies could feel their genitals themslevss ." He added.
guessed as much.. hmm well.. if there boys maybe.. robin and Dylen? I don't know I'm good with plots but names are different did you have anything in mind?" Jace asked quietly . HE didn't really care what gender the twins were as long as they were ok and happy. Sure, when this all started he hadn't wanted it but it had grown on him and he was happy now.
"That sounded great. How about Ellen and Heather for girls?" Jareth suggested, glancing around in the moonlit garden, seeping the comfortable scent of Jace. "Little ones, kick if you agree." He put both hands on the mountain of belly, teasing the babies. He knew they could hear but then they hadn't really stopped kicking, being a pair of energetic children.
Jace chuckled, "considering they didn't stop I'll take that as a yes." Jace paused for a moment a weak pain moved thru his lower back. It was annoying, enough to get his attention but not to cause alarm or make him think anything of it really, he had been getting weak pains like that on and off since yesterday. Though Jace wasn't clueless He knew very well what it could mean he didn't want to bother with saying anything to the vampire until he was sure so instead he settled on asking Jareth to give him a back rub instead.
Jareth complied without a word. He just simply assumed it was from fatigue of walking around and didn't think too much into it as well. He did notice, however, that Jace's back muscles were tight and more knotted than usual, and therefore he used more strenght than normal to rub him. He's secretly quite pleased with offering a favor to Jace, liking the feeling of helping his lover. Indeed, lover. they had been quite established now, falling into a comfortable routine with the other.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19