Mpreg Central

Full Version: The station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Jace felt tears falling a short he looked at Gear, he could see the love in Gear's eyes and he knew how much they meant to each other. He reached up touching his cheek gently before taking in a deep breath before scrunching his face up as he pushed as hard as he could crying out at the stretching
That's it just like that, it's coming." Gear watched the head slowly stretching him open. The progress was slow but Gear tried to help. He rubbed Jace's leg "I can see it, it's coming just a bit more." He muttered softly. "Just a few more pushes and you'll be done!"
Jace nodded his teeth clenched as he continued pushing, not wanting the child to slip back in at all. He squeezed Gears hand tightly crying out as he finally felt the alien thing release. He collapsed back on the bed breathing heavily unable to stop the tears falling down his cheeks quickly so glad it was over
"Good, you did so good I'm proud of you." He smiled moving the child away before he moved to stop the bleeding When he was abel to do that he curled up next to Jace trying to comfort him. "You did well, I'm proud of you." He muttered softly.
Ryptok took the child and once again disappeared thanking the men for their help. Jace curled into Gear whimpering and crying softly "Can we have a normal life now? Like any other person?" He said quietly shaking a little in Gear's grip and biting his lip a little looking up at him
"Yes, of course we can." Gear muttered giving him a kiss. "Rest, everything is going to be normal from now on, just you and me. No more of.. whatever all of this was. We're safe now, together."
Jace curled into him sighing happily, his body relaxing slightly as he slipped off to sleep curled into Gears body.

(So, I was thinking that they could now maybe have a baby each themselves from each other as their actual kids and then after that we have White come back in after escaping from jail and getting some accomplices and because they are the ones that got him put away he does crazy birthing experiments on them, but we can say their kids were staying with Jace's parents or something when White captures them?)
Yeah, that would work, we could do that I like the idea of white coming back to them. Should they both be pregnant at the same time then? Maybe, since we aren't going to do anything with the kids any way we could combined those ideas and we can time skip a few years they decide to have kids, pregnancy and then dr. white comes to take his revenge.))
(Yeah, but I feel like they shouldn't know they can get pregnant and the first one is accidental after they sleep together with no protection and then the other one wants to after finding out they can? Maybe?)
(That's fine I don't see why not who do you want to find out first them?)
(I'll get Jace to be pregnant first cause that kind of swaps it back to what it was originally, lol)

Jace felt so unwell as he leant over the toilet. He didn't know what was happening, for the past two weeks he was violently ill in the early mornings, and when he ate specific foods but was fine most of the time. He knew Gear was really worried as he had taken a couple of days off work to look after him. He closed his eyes and laid against the tiles sighing in relief at the coldness.
GEar came in with a glass of water like he did every morning and checked Jace for a fever her still didn't have. "Maybe you should go in." Gear suggested quietly. "I mean, what if it ends up being something serious? I'm going to make you an appointment." No longer was he giving Jace the choice, Jace needed to go in, just so they could know for sure this was nothing.
Jace whimpered and shook his head "I don't need the doctor I swear, please...I'm scared of them after our...experience" he said, his cheeks flushing slightly from embarrassment. He slowly stood up and went to the sink splashing water on his face lightly and sighed before reaching up to grab some medicine to settle his stomach, his shirt riding up slightly to show that he had a small bump where his normally flat stomach was.
Gear paused for a long moment then slowly came over placeing a hand over the bump. "I'll go with you, they'll have to go threw me first, I won't let anyone hurt you but you really should go in. What if it's serious? You've been sick the last few weeks."
Jace curled into Gear biting his lip "What if...what if it's some residual thing from what happened to us, they'll take me away for testing" he said nervously "And then probably take me to some institution or something" he said holding onto Gear tightly
"I'm not going to let that happen. I'll have a look around for someplace nice but you do have to see someone. You're sick." He led Jace back to bed taking his hand gently. "Lay down for a bit ok?" Alex muttered softly. "I'll see what I can do. I'm not going to let anything hurt you."
Jace bit his lip looking up at Gear and nodded "Okay, I trust you" he said softly and pulled the blanket around himself tightly looking up at Gear he smiled gently "I love you" he said quietly
"I love you to. " gear muttered back giving him a kiss"now just rest, OK? " gear left the room and after s OK me research made a Doctors appointment for Jace.
Jace whimpered in his sleep as his stomach turned a few times and he felt he was going to be sick again. He quickly woke and went to the bathroom trying to vomit but with nothing coming out due to him having nothing left in his stomach. He whimpered quietly and rubbed at his eyes as he started to cry just wanting to feel okay
Gear tried to comfort him rubbing his back and bringin him water. "I made you an appointment, it's with a girl she seemed nice. Will get this all figured out I promise. "
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35