Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Hyper Pregnant Boy and His Suitor (First Come, First Serve)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Name: Roxas Atlas
Appearence: 5'5" tall, short brown hair, blue eyes, slim with a little muscle, baby smooth fave and skin, slightly pale skin, MM-cup breasts, a medicine ball sized belly, enormous, soft butt, a cock as long as his legs and almost as thick as his waist with bowling ball sized testicles
# of babies: 50

Roxas was resting on on his bed in his huge mansion. He was waiting for his suitor to arrive.

(The suitor can either be a male or a female. This RP also contains orgasmic births.)
Roxas got out of bed and puts his huge robe over his huge naked body. "Hello. Are you my suitor?" Roxas asked Emily.
"Nice to meet you too, Emily. I'm Roxas." He said. "Please. Come in."
"Do you want to look at my body?" Roxas asked as he was preparing to take his robe off.
"I'm having 50 babies." Roxas replied as he took his robe off and showed Emily his naked body.
"Like maybe check my weight. Stuff like that." Roxas replied as he rubbed his belly.
Roxas nodded as he and Emily headed to his huge bathroom.
Roxas stepped on the custom scale and his huge weight surprised Emily.
"Thanks, Emily. What next?" Roxas asked as he got off of the scale.
Roxas led Emily to his bedrom and he laid down on his bed as he watched Emily bring in her ultrasound equipment.
Roxas smiled as he saw his 50 babies. "To this day, I still can't believe that I'm pregnant with 50 babies." Roxas said.
"Well, I read an ad online about a hyper pregnancy serum test. If it was a sucess, that person earns $100,000,000. I signed up, got pregnant and I used part of the money to live in this mansion." Roxas replied.
"Well, they told me that I give birth analy and they said that the births would be orgasmic as well." Roxas replied.
"Mmm. That sounds like a really good idea." Roxas smiled as his enormous cock started to harden.
"Mmm. Take your clothes off and ride my cock." Roxas moaned.
Roxas moaned as he started to rock his hips.
(If you want to. Can my character still have his enormous breasts, butt, and genitals after he gives birth?)

"Mmm. Emily. I'm gonna cum." Roxas moaned.
Roxas moaned loudly as he came in a gigantic load inside of Emily.
Roxas watched Emily's belly growing bigger and rounder.
(Are you OK with cum inflation?)

"You look pretty sexy with this huge belly, Emily." Roxas smiled.
Pages: 1 2 3